Forbidden Then, Now, and Forever - Cover

Forbidden Then, Now, and Forever

Copyright© 2012 by Mystic Breeze

More Than Siblings

Incest Sex Story: More Than Siblings - Two siblings have intercourse, and find out they enjoy it very much. Will their continuous sexual love affairs interfere with their own love lives? If so, are the inseperable two's close connection obliterated with lustful love making? Will they ever find true love that is accepted by the society? You know how to find the answers.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Romantic   Reluctant   Fiction   Humor   Cheating   Incest   Swinging   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation  

"Ohhhh yes! Yes, Tommy, yes!"

Tommy smiled. "Oh you like that?"

She smiled back. "Yes, it makes me feel very good. Please, do it again."

"Okay."

He gently took Meghan's hand in his.

"How 'bout that time we wrestled over some video game you thought I'd stolen. I ended up on top of you and you looked to your side and saw the game under the couch. But Mom still came home and had a fit. She thought I was strangling you!!"

"Ohhhhhh YES!! I really remember that one! Those were the good 'ol Gamecube days! Haha, geez Tommy, these memories really make me feel happy and satisfied."

"I know a better way to make you happy and satisfied" he winked. He climbed on top of her and got in between her legs.

She squealed. "Tom!! You can't take you sister's virginity, that's incest!" Though she was extremely turned on by the idea.

Tom kissed her cheek and stayed in between her, laying gently on top of her. "Actually, I was talking about wrestling. Although what you suggested doesn't sound too bad either."

Meghan giggled and blushed. "Oh. Right ... And it does not!!"

This frustrated Tom. She was willing to fuck a guy before she even knew him and now she isn't turned on by having sex with a guy she's known her whole life? Unexceptable.

Tom lifted off of her and shook his head against her pants, which left a thin wall between him and her wonderland of forbidden desires.

Meghan moaned and instinctively pushed his head down closer, which he took as encouragement and approval.

Meghan started to deny him but then he slipped her out of her tiny shorts. She moaned, but not in protest. He did the same with her panties as he had her shorts and looked up at her, but her eyes were squeezed shut.

Tom licked around her sweet, juicy pussy lips and gently probed inside her with his tongue. Meg clutched his hair in her hand as her breathing quickened. He moved his tongue around in circles on her clit and she moaned.

"Oooooooh, fuck Tom. Mmmmmm yessss ... ahh ... ahh ... ahhhh ... AHHHHHHHH yes!! Oooh right there baby, yes. Mmm fuuuuck. You like your little sister's wet cunt?"

He nodded inside her pussy and then began to tongue fuck her. She got even more aroused, and Tom was just getting started! He nibbled on her clit and stuck two fingers inside her. He gazed up ocassionally to make sure she was truly enjoying herself and not just faking. If she was, deserved all the Oscars in the world, because that was some world class screaming.

Tom could sense Meg was approaching her climax. Reluctantly, he pulled away.

Meghan bolted up, completely furious.

"What the FUCK?! Get your head back down there, you're going to finish my orgasm whether you like it or not!" And she shoved his head down once more. He smiled to himself, delighted, and began again. But just barely.

He teased her clit by quickly lapping it, then pulling away.

Meghan moaned and spread her legs wider, twisting her nipples and biting her lip.

Soon, the added combination of attention to her pussy and tits sent her over the edge and she came violently in Tom's mouth.

But he wasn't done with her. Oh, he had much to do.

He stroked the inside of her thigh and kissed her pussy. After fucking her with his tongue, he went up to her sweet, throbbing clit and did something she'd never experienced before.

He began to trace the alphabet on her soft clit, making her moan loud and command him. "Holy FUCK babe dont stop whatever you're doing!"

'This is so fucking crazy' she thought. 'My own older brother, eating me out ... and doing a hell of a job too.'

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.