The Exchange Student - Cover

The Exchange Student

Copyright© 2012 by Lubrican

Chapter 11

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 11 - She was from a back woods village in Russia. The program she entered was supposed to send her to a family in America, where she'd make a new girlfriend, and study at an American high school. But there were bureaucracies involved, and that means there's always room for error. And boy, howdy, was there ever an error.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Consensual   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Pregnancy   School  

What fate handed them was three very serious women. And it only took an hour.

Molly approached the men and was succinct.

“Petra is unabashedly delighted that her daughter is going to marry a rich American. Nothing I could say would convince her we aren’t rich. She is unhappy that she can’t stay and be here for the birth. She can, however, be here for the wedding.”

“Wow,” said Ruth.

“Don’t talk to me right now, Ruth. I’m still angry with you.”

“Yes, Mother,” said Ruth formally.

“We women will take care of plans for things in the immediate future. That includes up to graduation. You gentlemen need to make plans for the long term. Ruth will have to support her. Her mother would like very much to come live with her daughter. That’s how they do it in Russia. Bet you didn’t think of that while you were sneaking down the hallway to dally with her ... did you!” She held up a hand. “Don’t answer that. I’m still mad at you.”

“Yes, Mother,” said Ruth, smiling.

“Are there any questions?”

“I’d like to ask where Petra is sleeping, so I can take her things there,” said Ruth. “But since I can’t talk yet, I guess I’ll just think about it for a while.”

“Petra will be sleeping in Ruth’s room,” said Molly, looking at her husband. “Please supervise him as he prepares it for her so I am not embarrassed when she goes in there.”

“And where should I put his clothes?” asked Bob.

Molly’s face got pained. “I can’t believe I’m saying this. Ruth will be sleeping with his very soon to be wife.”

“How soon?” asked Ruth, breaking into a smile.

“To-fucking-morrow if I have my way!” ranted his mother. She calmed again instantly. “I wish to thank you, Ruth, and I do so now, with all my heart.”

“Thank me? What for?”

“If I were talking to you, I’d say it was for getting me the daughter-in-law I’ve always wanted, who I already love dearly, and for making me a grandmother while I’m still young enough to enjoy it. I’m miffed at the way you went about it, but you have made me a very happy mother.”

Then she burst into tears and hugged her son for a full four minutes.


Exactly nine hours, sixteen minutes and twenty-three seconds after Nadia saw her mother at the airport, she stood in her room... their room ... facing Ruth. They were fully clothed, and stood two feet apart.

“I’m sorry,” said Nadia. “I should have told you.”

“Let’s not worry about that ever again,” he said.

“I get to sleep with you,” she said. “All night.” She sounded breathless.

“I sleep naked,” said Ruth.

“No you don’t,” she said. “You wear those lovely tight shorts.

“I sleep naked now,” he said.

She smiled. “Funny ... so do I.”

Less than ten minutes later they lay in bed, naked, cuddling.

“My baby is in here,” said Ruth, sliding his hand over her still-flat belly.

“Yes,” she said.

“Are you happy about that?” he asked.

“There are no words that can say how happy I am ... in either English or Russian.”

“It’s going to be hard for us,” he said.

“I know. But life has already been hard for me ... and I had no one to love then.”

“I can’t believe they let us sleep together.”

“My mother is responsible for that. In her mind, we are already married. And don’t be so sure you’re going to get any sleep.” She smiled.

“Really?” Ruth put her hand on his penis, which was fully erect.

“I’ve only felt that in me one time,” she said. “Once is not enough. Not nearly enough.”

He moved to get on top of her, but she put a hand on his chest. She got up on her hands and knees and arranged him on his back. Then she straddled him, reaching for his prick, she slotted it in her pussy and slowly sat down on him, impaling herself.

“Wow,” he sighed. “I love this already.” His hands reached to mold her breasts as she experimented with moving on him. What she ended up liking the most was leaning forward, with her hands on his shoulders. It both stimulated her clitty as she rocked, and let her drop a nipple in his mouth.

“I am a dragon rider,” she said softly. “My dragon’s name is Ruth, and he is smart, and brave. I want him to breathe fire for me.” She whimpered as the orgasm washed over her, and leaned down to kiss him a long, hot kiss. She discovered muscles she could squeeze him with, and was elated to feel him buck under her. Wet warmth jetted into her and she pulled her lips away from his.

“Yesssss, my dragon. Breathe fire into my belly.”

She was right. Her dragon belched fire four more times that night.

And slept very little.


Things began moving rapidly the next day. The kids went to school, as usual. Neither of them said anything to anyone. Petra and Molly took the car and went places to talk to all sorts of people. They were lucky that, when they got to Salina, to the office that handled foreign exchange students, there was an employee there named Jason who was fluent in Russian. It was Jason, in fact, who was a buddy of Mr. Tirgarden, the Spanish teacher at the Victorville Consolidated High School, and who had recorded the words necessary to ask Petra for her daughter’s hand. He didn’t know whose hand was being asked for. He just did a favor for an old Army buddy. Jason had been a language specialist in the Army.

So it was good that Jason was there. It was even better that Petra was there. Best of all was the fact that Petra had her passport, which proved she was Nadia’s mother. From that point, things went relatively smoothly. Most of the grease that smoothed things out was Petra, telling people, through Jason, that her government did not need to be involved in this situation, because it was a private one, between her daughter and the Cummins’ son. She heartily approved of the union. She even said “God bless America and apple pie” in English at one point, to show how much she approved of things. She was the hit of the day at the office, maybe even the hit of the decade.

With Petra’s permission, and the guidance of the lawyers who were on retainer for the school system, all the right papers were filled out and filed. Someone even thought to make a copy of the certified copy of Nadia’s birth certificate, which was in her file. She handed it to Petra and said “She’ll need that to get the license.”

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.