The Exchange Student - Cover

The Exchange Student

Copyright© 2012 by Lubrican

Chapter 7

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 7 - She was from a back woods village in Russia. The program she entered was supposed to send her to a family in America, where she'd make a new girlfriend, and study at an American high school. But there were bureaucracies involved, and that means there's always room for error. And boy, howdy, was there ever an error.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Consensual   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Pregnancy   School  

Nadia stood, her feet rising and falling, almost as if she were running in place, except in slow motion. Her arms were out, elbows bent, and her hands waved like she was suggesting a bird's wings during a game of charades. Her cheeks bulged and there was panic in her eyes. Ruth's eyes were drawn to her breasts, which wobbled alarmingly.

Her bizarre dance ended suddenly, and Ruth looked up at her face to see her cheeks return to normal as she gulped. The hands stopped flapping, and one came to wipe the back across her lips. She gasped, her mouth open. He could see strings of white connecting her upper and lower front teeth, like some weird spider web. She closed her mouth and swallowed again.

"You do not taste as good as I do," she finally managed. Her head tilted, and she gazed at him. Her eyes went to his penis, which now lay drunkenly across his abdomen. A small pool of white had oozed from the tip while she had her ... experience. She licked her lips again, and then went forward to scoop up the puddle with two fingers. Looking at them, like she had looked at those fingers after they had been inside her, she repeated the ritual of sniffing, and cleaning them in her mouth.

"Actually, it gets better with time," she said.

She went to him. "This is a very bad thing we have done. It has awakened a monster in me, and this monster is hungry. It is hungry for this." She grasped his limp cock and pulled it, stretching it from his body.

"You can have that any time you want," he said weakly.

"The monster doesn't want to eat you with this mouth." She kissed him and licked his lips. She could see him taste himself and react to that. "There is a different mouth that wants to swallow your cock."

"I thought you said you weren't ready for that yet," he said.

"I wasn't. That is changing. That is what I'm trying to tell you."

"Oh."

"We have no gandon."

"Gandon?"

"It covers your cock, to avoid making me with child."

"Condom," said Ruth.

"You must get some."

"Okay," he said. What else could he say?

"I think you should get many. Everything you have done to me I have come to love, like life itself. I am pretty sure that when we trakhat' I am going to like that very much too."

"Do you think it's wise to go that far?" asked Ruth.

"I do not think wisdom has anything to do with it," she said.

She kissed him again, picked up the sleep set, razor and can of cream, and slipped out of his room.


Bob wasn't sure what had awakened him, but whatever it was had that insubstantial flavor of discomfort to it, like a wrong noise.

He heard the squeak of protesting floorboards somewhere in the house. That, in itself wasn't strange. It happened all the time. He didn't think that was what aroused him. He glanced at the clock. It was half an hour past midnight. There came another squeak, and it occurred to him that the only person who usually got up in the middle of the night and walked around was him, thanks to a prostate that was slightly enlarged.

He didn't think anybody had snuck into the house, but there was a good looking young woman living with them now, and he had an obligation to make sure, so he got up. He had only one gun in the house and, in line with current safety thinking, it was locked away, separated from the ammunition, and with a trigger lock on it. It occurred to him that it was of absolutely no use, and that perhaps he needed to think about that in the future. There was a softball bat in his closet, though. He'd taken it away from Ruth years ago when he caught the boy hitting rocks with it. He retrieved the bat and tiptoed to the door. Opening it only half way, he slipped into the hallway.

Almost immediately he heard another floor squeak, this time in the same hallway he was standing in. He evaluated that squeak and determined that it was not near the bathroom that Ruth and Nadia shared. Therefore, there was no legitimate reason for a foot to have made it. He had no idea what was going on. But he intended to find out. He reached for the switch that turned on the hallway lights and, gripping the bat tighter, lifted it to shoulder height.

Then he flipped the switch.

The light both blinded and startled Nadia, who shrieked in fear and confusion. Her vision cleared about the same time as Bob's and they stood, ten feet apart, staring at each other.

The bat sagged do the floor as he stared at her naked glory. He paid no attention to what was in her hands. The door behind him opened and Molly charged through.

"What's going on?" she demanded.

Ruth came hurtling through his door. He hadn't had time to put anything on, and his naked penis flopped between his legs.

Nadia stood, almost frozen, but her hands slowly brought the clothing in them to cover her breasts. It left her newly shaved pussy on full display, though.

"Nadia?" came Molly's voice. Then "Why do you have a bat, Bob?" And finally "Why is everybody naked?"

Bob looked down at his naked body. He looked back up at Nadia. He turned around.

"I heard a sound. I investigated. I'm going back to the bedroom." He was already half hard, and pushed past his wife. She was equally naked. They had made love earlier, and neither of them wanted to get up to put something on. Both loved to sleep together naked anyway.

But Molly had no erection to embarrass her. Moreover, she knew that Ruth, unlike his parents, didn't sleep in the raw.

And Nadia was coming from the direction of Ruth's room. She looked over her shoulder to the room Nadia had been given. The door to that room was standing half open. The light was off in there.

"Houston, we have a problem," she said softly.


Three of them sat around the kitchen table. Bob fussed with the carafe of freshly brewed coffee and then brought it to the table, poured, and sat down. It was almost one in the morning, but it was technically Saturday, so the impromptu family meeting wouldn't have an impact on normal life. Whatever that was. It was, in fact, the definition of "normal life" that was being established, in a way.

Bob was dressed in pajama bottoms. Molly had thrown on a robe. Due to the energy with which she had called the meeting, Ruth was only wearing his underwear. Nadia had on the maroon sleep set. The razor and can of shaving cream were sitting in the middle of the table.

Molly had already experienced a plethora of emotions about the whole situation, both positive and negative. She liked Nadia ... a lot. She'd never had a daughter, and having Nadia there had fulfilled some desire deep inside her to have close communion with another woman. At the same time she realized the potential for what could actually turn into an international incident. Not that there would be a war about it, but it could still have an intensely negative impact on a lot of people. Thinking of Nadia as her own daughter, she had a pretty good idea of how Nadia's real mother was going to react, but at the same time she was Ruth's mother, and part of her heart was joyous for him, because any boy would be incredibly lucky to have formed that kind of relationship with a girl like Nadia. It was reflecting on these and other thoughts, that had settled her down.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.