After the Fall.  Number 2 in STOPWATCH - Cover

After the Fall. Number 2 in STOPWATCH

Copyright© 2012 by Old Man with a Pen

Chapter 9: You Are Now Entering

Time Travel Sex Story: Chapter 9: You Are Now Entering - Continuing the story of Wendy and David.

Caution: This Time Travel Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Mult   Consensual   Magic   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Time Travel   Humor   Extra Sensory Perception   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   Light Bond   Orgy   Harem   Interracial   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Petting   Fisting  

Buy stock in a company not even in business?

One that won't be on the market until 1982 ... I'll set aside 40 thousand for it.

That's as big a risk as I want to take. I never claimed I was sane.

"Hey, Wendy," I called. "Make a note... 1982 ... buy Apple... 40 thousand. And buy Google when it comes out." I watched her jot down things in her 'planner.'

"What you got over there?"

"Weird aircraft ... the cockpit says IAR 81c, it's got a really long nose and an compact radial engine. The other one is a Fiat C 55. It's Italian, I have no idea about the 81c. Evidently, our time bump dragged them along."

I hoped so. I'd worry about a government agency that could time travel.

"Tim gave me your watch," I said as I walked over to the planes.

Wendy jumped up from where she was examining the cockpit, over balanced, and fell into my arms. Unnatural woman ... she hit me.

"Hey!"

"You surprised me."

"You hit me!"

"Well, what did you expect? A young and defenseless college, soon to be a sophomore, female is expected to react ... I just reacted a little too much."

"Young, I grant. Sophomore, I grant. Female ... I'll grant that too. Defenseless? Not on your life." I turned her over my knee and paddled her behind. Not very hard, mind you, but hard enough to raise an 'OW'. "Do you want your watch or not?"

"Watch?" she asked as she rubbed her butt ... I offered to rub it for her but she declined..."Since when did it become my watch?"

"Since just before Tim left. You weren't paying attention"

"Where did Tim get it?"

"You ask some extremely difficult questions. I have no idea ... he didn't say." I explained, "He did say the watch belongs to the female of the line and has for as long as your family has had it ... or something like that."

"You forgot already?" accused Wendy.

"Well ... yes. I was too excited about the watch," I stammered an explaination.

"You know, Violet was right. If we stay here we won't live very long," Kim offered. "We're just not in tune with the violence here."

She gave us a look. "Some times, we're not in tune with each other. We keep running off alone and you haven't been too good about arming us or teaching us how to shoot."

"If we go home we might not live very long there, either." Ever the devil's advocate, I waffled and minced.

"Oh." Wendy.

"Oh." Rache.

"Oh." Kim.

"Oh, is right." Me.

"Somehow we need to get to the President before the CIA gets to us," suggested Wendy. "What are our strengths?"

"We have an aircraft that never runs out of fuel," I said.

"We have enough guns to fight a small war." Kim mentioned.

"We have two spare aircraft that have machine-guns." Rachael contributed.

"We have the watch." Wendy hugged me.

"We have nuclear fuel rods." That got looks. I pointed at the heavy crate. "If we dropped that crate, with the bolts that hold it together loose, on CIA headquarters, it would start a fire that they couldn't put out."

"That's too weird to even think about," Kim mused.

"We're not at war with US." Rachael reminded us. "We just trying to stay alive."

"Getting to Jack might be just what he wants ... I can't even trust my dad. I'm the spare, remember?"

"Hey!" Wendy had Lightbulb Moment.

"What?" I asked.

Wendy pointed at the two black aircraft. "Those are both one seaters."

"So? ... Oh ... OH! Two planes, three guys. THREE guys!" I exclaimed.

"Now, that is just too 'Twilight Zone' for me." Rachael said and sat down.

I started looking around, expecting Rod Serling to show up.

He didn't. To be honest, I was hoping this was an episode in his show ... or we were all having the same mass illusion.

"Wendy, pinch me. OW! Heck, we're still here." And that restored our balance.

As they say, 'This gives me furiously to think.'

The girls gave furious thought to what I had said. The result of that thought made them furious. I was advanced upon from three corners, taken down, and sat on.

"Now we have him here, what shall we do?" asked Wendy.

"He spanked you. You spank him," suggested Kim.

"Ah," confessed Wendy, "but I like it and he doesn't."

Rache turned bright red, grabbed Wendy and begged, "Can you get him to spank me ... please?"

I mumbled, because they had my face in the dirt, "what ever your little heart desires, sweetie. What ever you want."

Rache blushed even redder. "Oh, David, would you?"

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.