After the Fall. Number 2 in STOPWATCH
Chapter 7: the Shaman's Tale

Copyright© 2012 by Old Man with a Pen

Time Travel Sex Story: Chapter 7: the Shaman's Tale - Continuing the story of Wendy and David.

Caution: This Time Travel Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Mult   Consensual   Magic   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Time Travel   Humor   Extra Sensory Perception   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   Light Bond   Orgy   Harem   Interracial   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Petting   Fisting  

"I'm not from this here or this when. I am from this Earth and this area.

"My daddy owned a big place near Bayfield, Colorado. He held title to 30 thousand acres of the prettiest mountain valley you ever did see. But it was out there and snowed us in every winter. I wanted to see the elephant, as we used to say back then.

"Daddy's grandfather died there disputing title with a bunch from Denver. Even though he died his sons settled the argument and more of the Denver bunch died than us. With the title secure my grandfather and his brothers ranched the place. Did good, too.

"Durango and Silverton had a little railroad. My people shipped cattle east and also sold some to the miners. Their cattle drives were 18 miles to Durango. Money changed hands and then it changed hands again with a trip to the houses. The uncles sowed oats and got over it and started looking for brides.

"The men married worthless women though. They wanted soft skin and big bosoms and you don't find those kind at a ranch. Ranch girls shoot and ride and work cattle ... and they were better at it than any of us.

"Some of them were downright pretty but they weren't soft. You have to go east for soft. My uncles had plenty of money, they'd ride the cars east and bring back brides who didn't know the first thing about real winter. They did keep them bred though. The hell of it was the only babies were male.

"Boys are adventurous and one by one they proved the adage that stupidity doesn't breed. By the time I was 18, I was the last and I hated the place. My mother ran off with a cattle buyer when I was six, and I wasn't trusting of the sex.

"In 1905, the government pulled a fast one. Teddy declared the whole area the San Juan National Forest. But we got to keep living there 'as long as there are heirs to inherit, ' unless they wanted to sell ... even then, only the government could buy, at their price.

"The world went to hell in '29. Daddy and I were ranching but I believe the little bit of gold mining I did was all that was keeping us afloat. In 1930 the U.S. Reclamation Service decided our valley would make a great impoundment. Without a word to us they moved in and started building a dam.

"I happened on the area while I was making a gather. Instead of making a big fuss about it I rode the cars to Denver and then to Washington, where I recruited a couple of lawyers and petitioned Congress for a 'Cease and Desist' order.

"My local Senator was a rabid Republican and attached the order to a bill about to pass. It passed, FDR signed it into law. I took that order to the Reclamation folks. The yelling and accusing commenced. It finally went to Franklin D., the fix was in and I got a pile of money. A lot more than I'd have gotten if the Forest folks were the ones buying.

"That I sold out broke daddy's heart.

"His grave is under a couple of hundred feet of water somewhere in that lake.

"The damming went on it's leisurely way as only the government can do. 11 years after groundbreaking, they started filling the puddle."

"I wanted the sky. I had money, I learned to fly. The war came along and they needed flight instructors. I took the job as a civilian contractor ... one thing led to another. I could keep on. I could be drafted ... or I could change suits and be an officer. I raised my right hand and I was an officer teaching kids to fly. Dave's uncle Harry was a little older than most, but too ... stoic ... to make a fighter pilot. I got older, the kids got younger. One day. a trainee got himself in a fatal position with me in the plane ... I wound my watch.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.