After the Fall. Number 2 in STOPWATCH
Chapter 6: Can We Say, "Ah?"

Copyright© 2012 by Old Man with a Pen

Time Travel Sex Story: Chapter 6: Can We Say, "Ah?" - Continuing the story of Wendy and David.

Caution: This Time Travel Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Mult   Consensual   Magic   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Time Travel   Humor   Extra Sensory Perception   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   Light Bond   Orgy   Harem   Interracial   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Petting   Fisting  

"AH!" said Wendy.

"Your throat looks good," said the Shaman. "Step up, Kimberley. Say 'Ah.'"

"AH!"

"Looking good, Kim. Rachael?"

"AH!"

"Yup. David?"

"AH!"

"Ok. You people are in good shape. I like to keep up with my patients," the Shaman said. He paused, "Now, about your aircraft. Where on earth did you find a mint IIlyushin Il-14?"

Four very vocal, "ah's"

"So that's what it is. We got it at Davis Monthan." I answered.

"In Arizona? What on earth was it doing there?"

"Being painted in USAF colors."

"Huh?"

Wendy stepped in, "If you expect real answers, ask us." Glass dippers ... Nod nod nod. "David will string you along, just for fun." Nod nod nod.

"Explain the craft, how you got it and why, please."

"Why? Bay of Pigs. We lived."

"You'll have to better than that," he pointed at me. "Answers like that I can get from him."

"David and I got married early last summer, three days after my 18th birthday. After our honeymoon cruise on the Car ferry on Lake Michigan, David's Uncle Al took us home with him ... to meet his wife, Jean. Jean is one of Dave's Mom's younger sisters. Jean wanted to discuss the magic tongue and sent Dave and Al to the bar where they met a former B-25 pilot, Charlie Arthur, who took flight training with Dave's mother's brother, Harry ... yes?"

He looked at me pretty close ... recognition ... Oh, shit.

"You look just like Harry." He grinned. "I was Harry's flight instructor. I'm amazed ... you look normal." He made that 'continue' motion at Wendy with his hand.

Thanks a lot, mom.

"Charlie flew us home ... we didn't get sick. The way he flew, we should have. Charlie suggested flight lessons. We have money. We bought a plane from Ben Franklin, who must have been one of your students. I see ... he was. Ben taught us to fly."

She took a breath. "We wanted to take Spring Break in the Keys. Kim and Rache came with us ... They were in some of my freshman classes at Michigan State.

"We own a boat in Key West. The marina suggested we get water rated, get some floats for our 210 and fly down to West Seaplanes ... they would launch our boat and have it at West when we landed. We got floats at Ryan, the Federal Aviation Agency Inspector must have been one of your students because he recognized Harry in Dave immediately. I think Dave must be famous ... everyone seems to know him or know of him.

"Pete at West ... oh, you know Pete? Pete bought our 210 and arranged for us to buy some ... eight ... current B-25's. The Marine Base in Key West trained us ... in 6 days and 2 nights. Some Spring Break, huh? We flew home in our little four plane squadron and landed in Lansing.

"Two weeks later we went back to the Marines to pick up the last four bombers. The Marines said they had time for more training so we got in some gunnery and bombing practice at that island they use. The morning of the Bay of Pigs we were supposed to go practice, but got deliberately directed to Cuba instead. We fired on the beach ... the beach fired back. We lived. That made the CIA mad at us ... witnesses. We flew back to Key West, fueled and flew to Lansing, where we donated all of our bombers to the Air National Guard, for a huge tax write-off.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.