After the Fall.  Number 2 in STOPWATCH - Cover

After the Fall. Number 2 in STOPWATCH

Copyright© 2012 by Old Man with a Pen

Chapter 1: Dinner With the President

Time Travel Sex Story: Chapter 1: Dinner With the President - Continuing the story of Wendy and David.

Caution: This Time Travel Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Mult   Consensual   Magic   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Time Travel   Humor   Extra Sensory Perception   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   Light Bond   Orgy   Harem   Interracial   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Petting   Fisting  

"Grab on to me, girls!"

I wound the watch ... a lot. Ok, ok, I admit I panicked. You try staying calm and aloof when there's a maniac, determined to see you to your death, shooting holes in a perfectly good aircraft ... your aircraft.

Now, we're standing on a thin column of slightly dirty air 15 thousand feet tall. 'Slightly dirty' is a relative term. The air around the column is as pristine and clear as only air that's never had an airplane dumping carbon or a coal fired power plant spewing fly-ash in it, can be.

That doesn't make 'slightly dirty' air any more solid, gravity still attracts. Oh, right ... gravity.

"'Chutes, Ladies."

Kimberly and Rachael let go of me, grabbed the 'D' ring, pulled the cords from the packs, the pilot chutes deployed, dragging the main chutes tied to them aloft.

There' was an audible 'pop'... 'pop' and both girls were jerked away from Wendy and me like a giant hand had grabbed them and stopped their fall. In split seconds they were tiny dark dots gently swinging under ladies handkerchief parachutes.

Wendy thought, 'Will you get on with it?'

'Oh, right, gravity.' I thought back to her.

I reached for my 'D' ring and dropped the watch ... oops ... not good. I made a swipe at it but missed. It's tiny and I have a lot more air resistance due to my larger area ... Hmmm, I wonder?

Using the formula g = 9.8 m/s² (meters per second squared; which might be thought of as "meters per second, per second", or 32 ft/s² as "feet per second per second"), approximately.

Generally, in Earth's atmosphere, this means all results using the formula will be quite inaccurate after only 5 seconds of fall (at which time an object's velocity will be a little less than the vacuum value of 49 m/s (9.8 m/s² × 5 s), due to air resistance).

For a body, me, encountering a thick atmosphere like the Earth's near sea level, 15 thousand is near sea level, terminal velocity is reached exponentially between 8 and 15 seconds, after which a steady velocity of very approximately 100 m/s is maintain...

'What are you doing, you idiot?' Wendy wondered.

'I'm trying to figure out how fast I have to fall to catch the watch.' I reasonably replied.

'Catch it? You can't even see it.'

'I most certainly can ... it's right ther ... oh.'

'If you fuck this up!' Wendy irrationally thought. 'I'm going to kill you!'

'You won't have to. Gravity will take ... oh right.'

'Pull the fucking "D" ring.'

"pop" "pop" ... thud! "oof" I think we were a tad close to the ground when we pulled our ripcords.

Wendy landed about 30 feet from me. She unbuckled, unstrapped, unharnessed and dumped her 'chute. I had done the same.

She ran to me, I threw wide my arms to embrace her...

"WHAT"

WHACK! She hit me?

"THE"

SLAP! She did it again?

"FUCK"

WHAP! WHAP! Twice?

"DO"

WHAPPITY! WHAPPITY! WHAP! WHAP!

"OW"

"OW? I'll 'OW' your ass! Don't interrupt me, I'm busy. Where was I? Oh..."

"YOU"

SLAP!

"THINK"

KICK! Oh God, She remembered her feet. That had me dancing on one foot.

"YOU"

KICK! I fell down.

"WERE"

KICK! She's no gentleman ... kicking a man when he's down!

"DOING"

THUMP! She jumped on me!

"UP"

SLAP! SLAP! Not the face!

"THERE?"

Oh good, she's running down.

THUD! THUD! THUD! Someone taught this wild woman to box!

"YOU, YOU, YOU, YOU-YOU. YOU!"

She helped me to my feet, threw her arms around me, crying and laughing, hugging and squeezing.

"I love you. What would I do without you? I'd be lost" And then she gathered herself up and started whaling on me again. "You complete idiot!" ... interspersed with kicks and slaps and...

"LOOK OUT BELOW! I CAN'T STEER THIS DAMN THING!"

We looked up ... Kim and Rachael were headed right for us. We ran. They missed ... PLOP! BIG cloud of dust, PLOP! 'nother cloud. We ran back. The hugging and squeezing commenced.

It is a known psychological fact that women respond to survivorship in a sexual manner. A brush with unsuccessful death makes them horny as hell.

The hugging and squeezing turned to hugging, squeezing and kissing.

The hugging, squeezing and kissing had tongue added...

and there were clothes flying and bras popping and panties slicking down long shapely legs and tongues licking dick and pussy and pussy fucking dick and dick fucking doggy and Wendy deep throating me and Kim sucking Wendy slit and Rache sucking Kim slit and me nibbling Rache clit and sperm and pussy juice decorating the air, bodies and ground ... there were possible positions tried and impossible positions succeeded and every combination there of ... for hours and hours. The natives standing at the edge of the dust cloud started fucking and generally copying what we were doing. There was a huge orgy going on and on and on and so forth!

We finally recovered clothes and decorum.

Rachael and Kim suddenly recalled who had the dick and who owned that dick and the apologizing commenced. There was "Sorry" this, "Sorry" that and "Sorry" the other, with crying and bawling and hugging and squeezing and Wendy saying "It's OK" and "I understand" and "No need to..." all going on continuously and concurrently and I couldn't understand half of it. I turned to walk away and most of the natives bowed down and prostrated themselves ... when did they get here?

One chiefly looking big guy was still standing and began yelling and shaking his fist and shaking a big feathered rattle gourd at me ... another not quite so big guy, all in feathers and paint, started waving a painted stick with a rattlesnake head on the tip in front of my face ... he reached down into a pouch he had slung from a strap and hauled out a handful of some kind of pepper powder, I could smell it from where I was standing. He was getting ready, working himself up to throw that powder in my face.

I reached out and broke his stick in two. The look on his face was priceless.

The big guy stopped shaking his rattle. From the grounded natives came a collective gasp. I grabbed the pepper tossers hand and flung the pepper in rattle-shakers face. I shoved the sharp end of his broken stick in pepper tossers belly, reached in his pepper bag and rubbed pepper in the hole from the stick ... instant convulsions and death.

Mr. rattle gourd shaker was trying to wipe his eyes of the pepper. he took a big breath and pepper dust got inhaled along with the air. Instant convulsions and a terrible death. He coughed his lungs out ... literally...

Wow! I don't think I want to try that stuff on my food!

Chapter 2 »

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.