The Family Reunion - Cover

The Family Reunion

Copyright© 2012 by Pan

Chapter 7

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 7 - When Zack goes to his family reunion, he doesn't realise that he's carrying a virus...a virus that lowers inhibitions and increases arousal...a virus that will soon affect everyone in his entire extended family.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Cheating   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Aunt   Nephew   Spanking   Rough   Swinging   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation  

Neither Becky nor Lydia had ever been with a girl before, but they were both fast learners. Lydia's first taste of pussy had been slow and tentative, but once she tasted the cum on her tongue and allowed the Virus to break down the last of her resistance, she dove in enthusiastically, causing her daughter to scream for her mommy, again and again.

Becky was enjoying the dominant role she got to play; after leading her mother's head to her pussy, she sat back and enjoyed her mom's administrations. It wasn't quite as exciting as getting pounded by a nice thick cock, but it was just as erotic, and she could feel an orgasm swelling in no time. She held onto her mom's head, and bucked her hips forward, pushing her cunt into her mother's face, rubbing the mix of juices into her mother's talented mouth.

Even after Becky had finished orgasming, Lydia continued to explore her daughter's privates with her tongue, trying to drink down as much cum as she could. If she had a taste for it, she would have quickly recognised some of it as her husband's, but she swallowed down the combination of Zack and Albert's sperm without as much as an inkling as to whose it was.

The feeling of her mother's tongue burrowing deep inside her asshole gave Becky an idea; she told her mother to stand and disrobe, enjoying the sight of her normally strict, prudish mother obeying her every command, taking off her clothes slowly, obviously trying to turn her young daughter on with the sight of her body stripping.

Lydia's inhibitions had completely disappeared - if, a few hours ago, she'd known that later in the day that she'd not only find herself lapping at her sixteen-year old daughter's pussy, but that she'd love doing it and want to go again, her head would have burst. She was loving doing what she was told, being a slave to her daughter's voice and the urges of her own hungry pussy. All she wanted to do was cum, again and again, and help others do the same.

Becky stood next to her mother, who shuddered with pleasure as her daughter started exploring her body with her hands. Becky cupped her mother's breasts, and tweaked her nipples, making Lydia jump in surprise and arousal. She ran her fingertips up and down her mother's stomach, dancing around the tangle of hair between her legs, pinching her full, round arse.

She was a full head shorter than her mother, but as Becky stood in front of Lydia, all she needed to do was tilt her head back, and Lydia bent down to kiss her. Within seconds, the two were rolling around on the bed, hands roaming freely around the other's body, finding the sensitive spots and pushing each other's buttons.

The vibrator had been a novelty gift at first - a joke from one of her friends, given to her at her fifteenth birthday party to embarrass her in front of everyone. But it had only been a week before Becky's curiosity had overcome her and she'd tried it out. Soon it had become a regular part of her sex life, and Becky had almost forgotten how she'd masturbated without it.

Now, the vibrator had found a new use, as Becky turned it on and inserted it into her mother's tight anus. From the look on Lydia's face, Becky deduced that she'd either never had anything there before ... or never enjoyed it this much, at least. No wonder her father had been so excited to fuck his daughter from behind; it was a brand new experience (and one that Becky was happy to introduce her mother to as well.)

When Lydia didn't object to her own daughter taking her anal virginity with a vibrator, Becky took it as a personal challenge to see if she could find her mother's limits. She got her mother to go down on her, to eat out her ass, to lay still as Becky pissed on her and drink as much as she could, to take a full fist in both her holes ... but no matter what Becky did, Lydia not only obeyed, but seemed to get off on it. She was insatiable, and after a full eighty-three minutes of non-stop sex, Becky was finally exhausted. She'd been thoroughly fucked that day, in all her holes, by both her authoritative father, her obedient mother, and her childhood crush to boot.

Lydia watched her naked daughter fall asleep in her arms, and when she was confident that Becky wasn't going to wake up, got up, tucked her in, and left, looking for someone else who could satiate her needs.


It had started as an innocent game. Jack and Kelly had wandered away from the party, and stumbled upon the family's game-room. A chess set on one side, a dart-board above it ... but most intriguingly, a rug in the middle of the room, in the design of a Twister board. A few minutes of foraging through the game chest had led them to the spinner, and the game had begun.

Jack and Kelly were twins, and had always been close. They were never forced together - both parents had known what it was like to come from a big family, and so they'd made sure to give their children their own rooms, and allowed them to make separate friends, participate in separate extra-curricular activities. Their freedom to live separate lives had let them choose to be friends, and so they had - they got along better than most siblings, and actively enjoyed each other's company.

At fifteen years old, both of their sex drives had started kicking in strongly that year. Their separate bedrooms had allowed Jack to explore the joys of masturbation and internet porn without fear of interruption from his sister, who had recently discovered her mother's old collection of romance novels, and the bold, handsome heroes within, participating in enough sex scenes to provide fodder for a whole year's worth of self-pleasure.

As the game began, the Virus made them very aware of each other's bodies.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.