The Family Reunion
Chapter 6

Copyright© 2012 by Pan

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6 - When Zack goes to his family reunion, he doesn't realise that he's carrying a virus...a virus that lowers inhibitions and increases arousal...a virus that will soon affect everyone in his entire extended family.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Cheating   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Aunt   Nephew   Spanking   Rough   Swinging   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation  

Lydia wondered where her husband and daughter were.

She had no idea that the two of them had been fucking for as long as she'd been looking for them, but as the Virus had already started its hold on her, if she had walked in on the pair mid-coitus, she would probably have only feigned anger for as long as it took her husband Albert to ask her to join in.

By the time she thought to look in her daughter's bedroom, her family was no longer fucking - Albert had left to check on the rest of the party, the second man to abandon the horny girl in her own room. What's more, he'd forbidden his daughter to leave; he wanted to come back and fuck her arse again once he'd done his hostly duties, and he knew that if he let his daughter rejoin the party, she'd have cocks in every hole within a few minutes, and he'd have to wait his turn.

Becky was almost climbing the walls by the time her mother found her. The idea of disobeying her father and leaving the room had never even occurred to her, though if her hands hadn't been busy, she most likely would have loaded up her computer and sent out a mass email to every guy she knew, begging them to come around and fuck her.

Lydia entered the room and was immediately hit with the smell of sex. Becky had fucked two men in her bedroom in the last few hours; Zack, the primary carrier of the Virus, and her father, who by the end of their escapades had been practically overflowing with it himself. The air in the room was thick with the stench of sex, and the stench of sex carried the Virus.

So as Lydia opened the door, a few things happened. Her pussy immediately became soaked - as her nostrils filled with a smell that she couldn't place, the arousal that she'd been feeling for the past few hours suddenly doubled, tripled ... threatened to take over her body.

Consciously, she didn't know what the smell was, but she knew that she liked it.

The influx of Virus pouring in through her nose brought immediately travelled to her brain, tuning down her inhibitions, turning up her libido, making her want sex and not care where she got it. Almost instantly, the smell of cum and sweat and her daughter's juices went from being slightly unpleasant to extremely desirable - she wanted more of the scent, and she wanted more of the things that caused it.

Looking around the door and seeing her sixteen-year old daughter, naked and spread-eagled on the bed, half of her hand pumping in and out of her pussy, another hand twisting her nipples so hard it looked like she was in danger of ripping them off, Lydia wasn't appalled, as she should have been. She wasn't disgusted or put off.

She was turned on.

The sight of the girl's young body writhing on the bed, desperately trying to bring herself to orgasm set Lydia's desire on fire, and she stood there in silence for a few seconds watching, her nipples growing harder, her pussy growing impossibly wetter, her hands unconsciously starting to mimic the actions of her daughter's hands...

When Becky had noticed the door to her room open, she'd assumed it was her father, and so without opening her eyes she hadn't slowed down or stopped, but simply repositioned herself so that he'd get the best possible view of her went, cum-soaked cunt as she brought herself off yet again. It helped - Becky found it easier to cum knowing that she was pleasing a man while doing so.

She had hoped that her father would punish her for her slutty behaviour with another spanking, or perhaps forcibly remove her hand and replace it with his cock (they'd rutted several times now but, disappointly, she still hadn't had her daddy in her wet cunt.) When nothing happened, she wondered if he was even watching, and had carefully opened one eye to take a peek and see what was stopping him from joining in.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.