The Family Reunion
Chapter 5

Copyright© 2012 by Pan

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - When Zack goes to his family reunion, he doesn't realise that he's carrying a virus...a virus that lowers inhibitions and increases arousal...a virus that will soon affect everyone in his entire extended family.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Cheating   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Aunt   Nephew   Spanking   Rough   Swinging   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation  

Before today, Zack reflected, he'd never had sex with a teenager. He'd never had sex with more than one person in a day, never had a threesome, never had anal sex, never had sex with someone more than a few years older or younger than himself, never had sex with a family member ... and he'd certainly never come more than six times in a day.

It had been a day of new experiences.

He was laying back, exhausted. He'd been undressed and practically raped by his aunts ... of course, he hadn't said no, but he suspected they wouldn't have stopped even if he had.

Over the last hour, through the orgasms, the wild and varied positions, the cum-showers, and the hard, animalistic fucking ... two things had remained constant. Isabelle and Carol's submission to him, and their constant rivalry. Even undressing him had been a competition ... Isabelle was sure that she'd won when she had been the one to rip his pants off, but that just gave Carol first access to his cock.

Zack's cock was filthy - covered in a mix of his own cum and Becky's juices, a concoction which would have had enough of the Virus to turn even his virginial cousin Fenella into a raging slut. Carol didn't know what had hit her as she slurped it all down - the Virus lit up the pleasure receptors in her pussy so quickly that she almost came just from licking Zack's cock clean. She moaned, and leant back just for a second - enough time for Isabelle to take the opportunity to take over.

The majority of virus-filled fluids were gone, but there was still enough to turn Zack's Aunt Isabelle on. Her eyes rolled back in her head as Zack's cock hit the back of her throat, and she started fellating him with increased enthusiasm, gagging on his cock, her own drool spilling out from the sides.

Carol had sulked for a few seconds as she became nothing more than an observer of Isabelle worshipping Zack's cock with her mouth, but she quickly worked out how she could distract her younger sister. She slipped down to where Isabelle was fiddling with her clit, pushed her sister's hand aside, and replaced it with her mouth.

Zack was annoyed. He'd been laying back with his eyes closed, enjoying the wet, messy blowjob from his aunt, but just as suddenly as she'd begun, she'd stopped. He started to sit up, but before he could say anything, the blowjob resumed.

He looked down to see why his aunt seemed ... distracted.

The view of his strait-laced aunty licking her first pussy made up for the less than adequate blowjob, Zack decided, and he grinned as he watched his Aunt Isabelle try to continue fellating him while writhing around, enjoying the administrations of her inexperienced sister.

This is easy, Carol thought. You just do what you'd like someone to do to you. Maybe if someone had mentioned how much easier homosexuality was, she'd never have gone back to men. She'd only been going down on her younger sister for a few minutes, and she was already cumming. It wasn't only easy; it was HOT.

Carol tried to switch her brain off and go down on her sister with increased intensity, see if she could make the orgasm a double, even a triple.

'What is she DOING?? Isabelle asked herself internally, as everything went white with pleasure and she forgot about the cock she had been so determinedly serving a few seconds ago. She felt like she was going to pee ... oh god, she couldn't hold it in. She was ... she was...

Another first, for all three participants. Zack had never seen a woman squirt before, Isabelle had never squirted before, and Carol had certainly never made someone squirt. It didn't taste too bad, she thought, smacking her lips. Almost ... sweet.

Seeing his aunt squirt awoke Zack's animal instinct once more, and he grabbed Carol by her hair, and brought her to his cock.

"See this?" he growled. "You're going to fuck it."

Even as she happily lay naked in front of her nephew, with her sister's juices all over her mouth, a part of Carol's brain still questioned the morality of what she was doing. Oral sex - that was fine, there was no chance of pregnancy and little chance of disease. Lesbianism, that was something that she'd been interested in for a while. But fucking her nephew? That could end in her being knocked up, with a child that had a chance of deformity, a child that would be very difficult to explain to her husband Mark (especially since he'd had a vasectomy a few years back... )

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.