The Family Reunion - Cover

The Family Reunion

Copyright© 2012 by Pan

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - When Zack goes to his family reunion, he doesn't realise that he's carrying a virus...a virus that lowers inhibitions and increases arousal...a virus that will soon affect everyone in his entire extended family.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Cheating   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Aunt   Nephew   Spanking   Rough   Swinging   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation  

At the same time that Albert was sodomising his sixteen-year old daughter, Zack was chatting to his two youngest aunts, Isabelle and Carol. Their older sister Lydia had been in the conversation as well, but she had wandered off to see if she could locate her husband and daughter.

Aunt Isabelle and Aunt Carol certainly weren't immune to the Virus - ever since Zack had walked in, they'd felt a steadily increasing warmth in their nether-regions. He'd disappeared for half an hour, but the feeling hadn't gone away - during his absence, the two of them had started participating in an unspoken rivalry.

Carol had dropped a chip and had to bend over to pick it up, and Isabelle had responded by casually stroking her breast while talking to Carol's husband. Carol had given Isabelle's husband a friendly kiss on the lips, and Isabelle had sneaked away and returned a few minutes later without a bra.

The rivalry was really starting to heat up when Zack returned - his resolve to stop thinking with his dick was thrown out the window in less than a minute, when the two targeted him as the new subject of their little games. Aunt Carol had "accidentally" rubbed her breasts against him, and a few seconds later his Aunt Isabelle was talking about her garden, growing "enormous melons", and asking him if he "liked big ones."

"Don't forget the melon juice you can make from them, Isabelle." Carol had responded mischievously. "You could sit around at the end of the day, with a few jugs of melon juice in front of you. Doesn't that sound good, Zack? Some big jugs, filled with melon juice?"

Zack didn't know why any of this was happening - his two normally prudish aunts were flirting outrageously with him, and he was fairly sure that his Aunt Isabelle wasn't wearing a bra - but he had passed the point of caring a long time ago. Despite the surplus of sexual activity he'd already had that day, his dick was hard, and he was ready to fuck again.

He didn't waste any time.

"Follow me." he said simply, and started to walk towards one of the house's many guest rooms. There was a moment of hesitation, as the sisters stared at each other, challenging the other to move. Zack was almost gone when Isabelle started to follow him, with Carol less than half a step behind.

The two sisters waited submissively as Zack helped himself to a bowl of chips - he didn't notice a combination of his and Becky's juices fall into the bowl as he took a handful of chips, and munched on them as he led his Aunts out of the room.

The three stood in the guest room. Zack sat down on the bed, completely relaxed - he didn't know why things were happening they were, but he was fairly sure that before long, he'd be taking both of his aunts any way he liked. The two aunts stood awkwardly; they were both extremely aware of their own arousal, (and still feeling extremely competitive) but there were two things unnerving them: how casually dominant their nephew was behaving, and how submissively they were responding to it.

Carol was the first to break the silence.

"So, Zack ... do you have a girlfriend?"

She had just been trying to make small-talk, but that was the question that came to mind. Instantly, her imagination and Isabelle's were both filled with images of Zack naked, fucking, drilling a young co-ed or an intern at his work. Isabelle couldn't remember if he was still at college or whether he was employed, and the image in her head alternated between him taking one of his female professors in the classroom, and seducing his boss for a better rate of pay...

Zack watched, amused, as the innocuous question caused a dreamy, far-away look to appear on both his aunt's faces. He knew what was racing through their heads right now, and he decided to have some fun with it.

"No, Aunt Carol. No girlfriend. Just a couple of different girls I fuck."

Both his aunts gasped at the word, but before their sense of propriety caused them to respond, the unspoken rivalry between them reared its head again - the seconds dragged past, as both of them refused to be the one to question their nephew, to be the "uncool" aunt. This time, Isabelle was the first to respond.

"Well, that's ... nice. It must be good to have such diverse ... female company."

"Yes," Carol piped in. "I know that if I don't dress up every now and again, my husband wouldn't be nearly as sexually satisfied. Something about the costumes allowing him to pretend that he's ... enjoying ... more than one women. We wouldn't want him to get bored now, would we?"

Isabelle glared at her sister. She thought that she was sure to make her sister uncomfortable by accepting her nephew's dirty talk, but Carol had taken it one step further. She couldn't back down now.

"Oh yes," Isabelle said, one hand unconsciously drifting up to her breast. "My Thomas - that's Uncle Thomas to you, of course - would just go crazy if we didn't have ... intercourse at least a few times a week."

"A few times a week?" Carol replied, barely letting Isabelle finish her sentence before rebutting. "Why, when I'm ovulating, Mark and I - that's your Uncle Mark, darling - will sometimes go at it twice a day."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.