I Love Sucking Cock - Cover

I Love Sucking Cock

Copyright© 2012 by Pan

Chapter 1

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Harry finds a note under his chair, informing him that his teacher loves sucking cock. When he asks her about it after class, she assures him that yes, she does love sucking cock. She loves sucking cock very much.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Fa/ft   Consensual   Magic   Mind Control   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   School   Cheating   Sharing   Polygamy/Polyamory   First   Oral Sex   Teacher/Student  

He found the note taped under his chair. It was about the size of a business card, and it read (in very neat handwriting) "Mrs Jenkins loves sucking cock."

Mrs Jenkins was his teacher. Economics, third period, every Monday, Wednesday and Friday. It was dull, which is why his hands had started wandering, but Mrs Jenkins was easy on the eye, which made it easier to sit through.

He flipped the note over. There was nothing on the back. It looked like it had been ripped out of a notebook, which made sense, but... -

"Harry Campbell! Are you passing notes in class?"

Harry looked up guiltily. Mrs Jenkins had seen him examining the note. He was only a year away from graduating - the other teachers had started to treat the senior class like adults, but Mrs Jenkins used the same teaching methods for every student in every class she taught, whether they were 12 or 17.

This was partly because she was clearly in her first year of teaching, but mostly to try to create a bit of distance between her and the students. Mrs Jenkins couldn't have been more than 5 years older than Harry, and treated the class like children to give herself more authority. That was why she dressed so formally, and (Harry theorised) why she introduced herself as "Mrs" Jenkins, despite the lack of a wedding ring.

Mrs Jenkins stormed over to Harry's desk, and snatched the note out of his hand. She read over it, and a look of bewilderment crossed her face. Harry braced himself for the tirade he'd seen her deliver to other students in the class, but it didn't come.

"See me after class," she said, and that was that.

The rest of the lesson passed uneventfully - Harry couldn't help but wonder if the note-writer had been a bored student like him, spending the class staring at Mrs Jenkins, wondering if she did, indeed, suck cock. She certainly had the lips for it - full, with a large and expressive mouth. Watching her carefully, she did seem to lick her lips quite a lot, but that was hardly a strong indicator.

It was easy to imagine - Mrs Jenkins, despite her attempts to conceal it, clearly had a great body. The end of the class came quickly, and Harry stayed in his seat, wondering what disproportionate punishment Mrs Jenkins would hand out.

She approached his desk, and put the note down, face-up. Harry stared at it, and braced himself for the worst.

"How did you know?", she asked.

Harry hadn't been expecting this. He looked up, and was surprised to discover that she wasn't looking angry, just curious.

"What?"

"The note. How did you know?"

Harry stared at her, his mouth open. She stared back at him, equally intensely. There was a few minutes of silence, before Harry broke it.

"You ... you're saying you ... you love..."

"I love sucking cock, that's right."

This was completely unlike any interaction Harry had ever had with Mrs Jenkins. Or any teacher, in fact. He looked around cautiously, wondering if this was some kind of prank, or trap.

After another brief pause, Mrs Jenkins continued.

"Would you like me to suck yours?"

Harry must have nodded, because Mrs Jenkins was immediately on her knees, with one hand unzipping his pants, and the other removing her glasses. Still in a daze, Harry moved his chair backwards, out from his desk, to allow her easier access.

Mrs Jenkins had a huge smile as she pulled Harry's cock out of his pants. She looked up at him, with her big blue eyes, and blinked slowly.

"I love sucking cock," she said, so briefly and so quietly that Harry wasn't sure if he'd imagined it, and then she began.

Harry had never had his cock sucked before. He and his girlfriend Clare had fooled around before - his hands up her top, her hands down his pants, and just once, both at once - but they hadn't reached second base, so he had no basis for comparison. But he was pretty sure that the blow-job Mrs Jenkinson was enthusiastically performing was amazing.

She alternated between her hands grasping his shaft while she massaged his head with her tongue, and deep-throating him, her lips against his pubic hair, her throat enthusiastically working his cock. The whole time, her eyes never left his, large and wide open, staring up at him for approval, making sure that he was enjoying her administrations.

Harry, still blown away by what was happening - one minute he was worried about detention, the next his teacher's mouth was around his cock - wasn't keeping track of the time, but it couldn't have been more than a few minutes before he came. He held the side of his chair and his teacher's head as he ejaculated into her mouth - her wide eyes opened even more in surprise, but she didn't miss a beat, and her tongue didn't stop until he was done.

Mrs Jenkinson swallowed, and knelt in front of Harry patiently as he caught his breath. She helped him do up his pants again, then stood as Harry thanked her profusely.

"That's okay Harry," she said. "I love sucking cock!"


Tuesday seemed to drag for Harry, so impatient was he for Mrs Jenkins' next class. He didn't tell his girlfriend about what had happened - partially out of guilt, but mostly because he just didn't think that she'd believe him. He saw Mrs Jenkins twice in passing, but she didn't act as if anything was different - in fact, she didn't acknowledge him at all.

Harry still didn't understand what had happened on Monday morning. The only interpretation that made any sense was the obvious one - his teacher loved sucking cock, even if it belonged to one of her students. Every other explanation involved either mind rays, alien intervention, blackmail, or Harry and his cock being irresistibly attractive, which 17 years of experience had told Harry was not the case.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.