Jenny's Ordeal - Cover

Jenny's Ordeal

Copyright© 2012 by neff trebor

Chapter 54: The new Chaperones

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 54: The new Chaperones - Jenny is forced into humiliation and dispair to protect her family.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Blackmail   Heterosexual   Wimp Husband   Cuckold   Wife Watching   MaleDom   Humiliation   Group Sex   Black Male   White Male   White Female   Oral Sex   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Size   Public Sex   Prostitution   Nudism   Porn Theatre  

Finally, Joe was getting bored watching the same old stuff and was ready to go home. He texted Jenny. Somebody heard her phone go off, and handed her the phone. They were all disappointed to see the evening end.

Somebody helped her put the cloak on before she was escorted out. Somebody else said it's a shame we can't keep her, but she does live right down the street. Somebody else mentioned that their housemother had fallen down the stairs and hurt herself, and would not be back for a while. She was old and a bit of a prude. They were going to have to get somebody else, and Jenny would be the ideal solution. They had their own blackmail lever over her, on many levels. They could ruin her standing in the community; they could ruin her children's' lives; they could ruin her current business.

Conrad, the boy voted president of their fraternity was quick to recognize an opportunity. This was a beautiful woman who would fulfill all of the legal requirements for housemother and someone they could control. She could also make them the most popular fraternity on campus.

He walked out with Jenny and confronted both her and Joe about the offer for job as housemother. Jenny quickly recognized the unending horror she would be put through, but didn't see any way out. Joe was looking for some monetary advantage for himself.

Joe realized that with their popularity, they could raise their fraternity dues considerably and charge admission to the parties. He stepped aside with Conrad to discuss these issues and both realized this was a deal they could live with. Jenny knew she was getting screwed on every level both actually and figuratively. She had no way out.

Conrad told Joe that they would have to have a house meeting with all frat members present to discuss the increase in dues, and have everybody meet her in person. They could get together the following Friday evening. Joe said that would be great. Jenny was sobbing in despair as she was escorted home that evening.

The following Friday, Jenny took her time driving home from work. As per her agreement with Joe, she came in the house and slowly stripped off her clothes, put them in a pile, closed the blinds so she could get through the living room without being seen from outside, and sat down on the couch.

Joe was working on a revision of his "blowjob" music on the MP3 player. He had narrowed it down to mostly the WC Handy music and anything else with a jazz theme. He was able to take some of the rapper lyrics of "suck it", please don't bite, and a few others, and record it over some of the slow jazz music of Louie Armstrong.

Joe told her to go upstairs and get cleaned up. He had laid out her clothes for the evening, and prepared a bog of things for her to take with her. The small bag had most of her magic tricks in case Joe wanted her to perform her stripping magic show.

Jenny picked up her clothes and walked upstairs like a condemned man carrying his own rope.

Jenny was numb and sat in the tub for what seemed forever to Joe. When she got out, she looked at the clothes on the bed. It was pretty typical for her by now, but the boys had not seen them yet.

She had the leather boots that went to just below her knees; the form fitting silk, the pearl necklace, the thin full-length wool cloak and the two small gold padlocks. There was no bra or panties. She was too numb with despair to protest. Her long hair had been combed out and shined like the Breck Commercials.

When they left, Jenny pushed Joe in his wheel chair down the sidewalk to the Frat House. There was a small group of anxious boys waiting on the porch for them. One of the boys pushed Joe's wheelchair in, and another extended his arm to gladly escort Jenny in.

They had a small media room in the walk-out basement. Some of the music majors used this for their band practice. The main stage was small, and opened to the outside pool and patio. The rest of it was amphitheater seating that stepped up from the stage.

Conrad was a tall, athletic boy who was on the football team was very popular on campus. He had not been to the previous party when Jenny had been there.

Jenny and Joe were seated on the side of the stage, facing the center. Some boys had lifted Joe in his wheelchair onto the stage, and a chair had been placed there for Jenny. She wouldn't look at anybody.

"Good evening everybody," Conrad started off. "Sadly Mrs. Brown, our housemother has not been in good health, and has asked to be replaced as soon as possible. Mrs. Jenkins has been nominated to replace her. I know she is new to many of you, and you need to know a little more about her before we offer the job to her."

"This position is important to us, because we need to feel comfortable with her, and she with us. Our parents will want to meet her and feel comfortable with her as well. She is old enough for the parents to feel comfortable with her so that isn't much of a problem. Mrs. Jenkins husband has assured me they have no objections about her taking the job, so it boils down to whether or not the majority of us would like to have her here.

Mrs. Jenkins, I think that you should take a few minutes to give us the opportunity to get to know you a little better." Jenny just sat there with her head down. Joe reached out to hand Conrad the MP3 player. Conrad plugged it into their stereo.

"You need to stand up Mrs. Jenkins." Jenny stood. Conrad clicked on the music, and it started with "Saint Louis Blues."

"I think you should take off the coat Mrs. Jenkins." Jenny laid her small clutch purse on her chair beside her husband. She slowly unbuttoned her cloak, took it off and placed the folded garment on her chair. She turned around, determined not to make one move unless ordered, but knew what it would be.

"Mrs. Jenkins, that is a spectacular dress, but I think you could make a much better impression on our members if you unbuttoned it. Like I said, we want to get to know you better." Jenny glanced sadly back at Joe, and started with the top buttons. She unbuttoned all of the buttons, and walked over to her chair. She agonizingly took it off and folded it with her back to the audience. She placed it on top of the cloak and stood there.

Turn around Mrs. Jenkins. We need to see. She slowly turned to face the eager members. You could hear a pin drop. They were mesmerized with her. They were fascinated with the gold padlocks framed in the shaved white triangle accented by the bronzed Coppertone body around it that was absolutely fat and wrinkle free. Jenny's shear fright and agony about her situation produced little beads of sweat that made her sparkle like an oiled gladiator.

Conrad turned up the music. He turned on the video system, and the movie screen behind her rolled down to show bigger than life pictures of her like her performance at Sam's football party. This was obviously an idea that had a lot of help from her husband.

Mrs. Jenkins, I think that you should show us whether you can dance or not. Jenny was expecting to have to perform sex with all of them, so this request although humiliating, was not as bad as she had feared. She also hoped that this would procrastinate the performance of some of her worse fears.

Jenny was trembling and sweating. Her knees could barely hold her up. She tried to sway her hips to the slow jazz song, but she had her hands over her face and her head down.

"You need to hold your arms out away from you. Put your head up. Open your eyes. Let's see a smile." Jenny tried to respond to Conrad's commands.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.