Jenny's Ordeal - Cover

Jenny's Ordeal

Copyright© 2012 by neff trebor

Chapter 51: The Vegetable

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 51: The Vegetable - Jenny is forced into humiliation and dispair to protect her family.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Blackmail   Heterosexual   Wimp Husband   Cuckold   Wife Watching   MaleDom   Humiliation   Group Sex   Black Male   White Male   White Female   Oral Sex   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Size   Public Sex   Prostitution   Nudism   Porn Theatre  

"While you were out, your cell phone went off. I answered it, because I didn't think you wanted to miss any business calls." He said.

"Somebody named Cody called and left a text message." He said "he was only in town for the evening and was a customer from the Avocado Orchard." I returned the text message for you, inviting him over. "He should be here in a few minutes. I know you've had a shower, so you seem to be ready." Joe wouldn't look at her, and turned the television on. Jenny was crestfallen. She had been doing this because she had been cornered by the detectives, and had no way out.

For her and her husband's sake, she had to see this through. She was sitting on the couch, cuddled against her husband when she saw reflections of headlights turning up their drive. The lights went off and her cell phone chimed. She looked at Joe. He handed her the phone. A man on the phone identified himself as Cody, and that he was at the front door.

"Won't you at least let me put something on to open the door?" Joe didn't look at her or turn down the TV.

Sadly, Jenny swung her feet off the couch and stood up. She walked the short distance to the door in what seemed to take forever. She opened the door a crack while hiding behind it to see who was there.

There was a tall, athletic man of about fifty years old, and a black Mercedes parked in the driveway behind him. She knew she had to let him in. She opened the door and used it to hide herself. She shut the door after him.

Cody turned to see this beautiful woman with nothing on but grey silk hose sticking out of her high heeled boots, and a pearl necklace. She was trying to hide her nakedness with her hands. With a forced smile, she greeted him and gestured for him to come in.

Her husband switched off the TV and moved his wheelchair away from the couch. Cody sat down on the couch, and Jenny sat off to the side in the large padded lounge chair with her legs crossed and her arms across her chest.

The new guest was a little nervous. Joe told Jenny to offer him a drink. She walked to the kitchen, glad for the little reprieve, but more embarrassed to parade back into the room with a drink in each hand. This gave her no opportunity to hide anything.

Jenny tried to make small talk, but was too nervous and embarrassed by her situation of being naked in front of a total stranger. Cody soon got the idea that Joe was there to help worsen the humiliation of his wife, so he brought up the subject of payment for her services. His conversation about payment was the same as the man before.

Jenny was agreeable to anything, just to get it over with. Jenny said: "What do you want me to do?" Cody sat there, somewhat embarrassed about bringing it up in front of her husband.

Joe wheeled himself over in front of Cody and asked Jenny to get up and stand in front of him. Full of apprehension, Jenny did as she was told.

He turned her around and made her get on her knees facing away from him. He took the comb out of her hair and let the French braid drop down to her waist. She dropped down on her butt, with her vagina pointed away from the stranger, and held her arms across her breasts. Her head dropped so her chin was against her chest in an attempt to conceal herself. Joe smacked her on the shoulder with the hair brush in an unspoken command to straighten up and give up the modesty.

Jenny repositioned herself so she sat with her butt on her ankles with her knees spread wide, with her vagina open and the padlock touching the ground. She placed her arms behind her with her wrists at the crack of her ass and her back straight. The long pink nipples stuck straight out and 45° angles with each other. Her long braid had rolled down her back. She turned her head and looked up at her husband with a renitent expression of prescience waiting for further instructions.

He pulled some nylon rope out of the pocket on the back of his wheelchair and started to tie her arms behind her like at the fund raiser. He put a loop around her right arm, and started lacing it around both her upper arms, pulling them snug behind her, but leaving her lower arms below the elbows free. Her breasts were pulled up and her glorious pink nipples stuck out magnificently.

Joe told her to lie down on the couch. Jenny lay down with her knees bent against the back of the couch in a modest attempt to cover herself from the two men starring at her.

Joe moved the wheel chair over against the couch and reached for her far leg. Remembering a scene that started at the fund-raising party, he pulled the leg up and wedged the ankle behind her neck. Her eyes started to tear up in pain and embarrassment that her own husband would put her in this position. She closed her eyes and gritted her teeth for what she knew was coming.

Joe took her other leg and pinned it behind her neck also. She was old enough that she was not limber enough to get out of this position by herself with her arms tied behind her. He asked Cody to hold onto her to keep her from tipping sideways, because she could not keep her balance. Joe took her French braid and looped her hair around her ankles, basically tying her ankles behind her head.

Jenny was openly sobbing now, because of the pain and embarrassment she was in with her vagina open and the visual centerpiece on display. She could feel the cool air conditioned breeze from the ductwork above her on the exposed pink tissue between her legs.

Joe put his hand on her leg to help keep her in the positioned and told Cody to get his clothes off. Jenny was struggling with her breathing. Between her crying, difficulty of breathing in this position, and the tears flowing back into her nose, her humiliation and pain continued to worsen.

Cody got on his hands and knees above her. He reached up with one hand to take her wire rimmed glasses off. He wiped the tears from her eyes and kissed her tenderly on the mouth to see if he could slow her sobbing. She knew she would have to take some deep breaths to stop her crying, but was in such excruciating pain, she could hardly move.

Cody sat upright on his knees. He reached down and tried to stick his thumbs into her to see whether she was lubricated enough for him. She felt dry so he started to use his tongue on her. She was in agony. He lowered his head, inserted his thumbs to the first knuckles and spread her lips. He lapped his tongue along her slit like a mother cat cleans a newborn kitten. Jenny's head tried to turn from her embarrassment and humiliation as she groaned in agony.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.