Jenny's Ordeal - Cover

Jenny's Ordeal

Copyright© 2012 by neff trebor

Chapter 49: Dinner

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 49: Dinner - Jenny is forced into humiliation and dispair to protect her family.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Blackmail   Heterosexual   Wimp Husband   Cuckold   Wife Watching   MaleDom   Humiliation   Group Sex   Black Male   White Male   White Female   Oral Sex   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Size   Public Sex   Prostitution   Nudism   Porn Theatre  

He tapped Jenny on the shoulder to interrupt her. She was glad to stop what she was doing. The old man was ecstatic to have any kind of attention. He would remember this rest of his life, and probably come back to this bench the rest of his life.

She helped the old man get dressed and kissed him on the forehead when she stood. She told the old man she hoped he would have a nice evening as she turned and walked off with Jesse. Once they were gone, the old man stood up and walked over to the park bench to the other couple with a real spring in his step.

Before they went into the restaurant, she made Jesse check her to see if she had messed up her hair or make-up. He assured her she was beautiful. She looked at her reflection in the mirror, and reapplied her lipstick.

The hostess sat them at a table for two in the middle of the seating area, but up against the window. Jesse pulled out a chair next to the window. She sat down. He sat across from her. From his position, he could see through the glass table top to see how she was trying to hold the hem of her dress together with her hand over her crossed legs. He could see people walking by outside, and he could see the admiring gazes of the men in the restaurant.

The waiter came over to get their drink order. He ordered coffee for both of them because he didn't want to be drunk and miss any of the activities he was going to put her through. They were both too nervous to eat much. After the waiter took their orders and menus back, Jesse held out both of his hands across the table. He offered to read her palms. Reluctantly, she put both hands on the table and put her purse on the table. Her dress fell open and one could almost see the edge of her lace trimmed stockings. He said: "I can't read palms. I just wanted your hands off the dress." Her face turned red. It was meant in flattery, but she was embarrassed knowing how many people were starring. Even worse, they would think this provocative pose was of her own initiative. She was pretty sure that people on the sides could see her nipples when her arms were extended across the table.

Jesse could see the crowd starting outside the window. They were mostly young boys. Once they started to eat, she was able to pull her hands back and get one back over her crotch and use the linen napkin for some cover. The crowd outside dispersed except for a few diehard hopefuls eager for another peek.

The dinner went well and Jesse paid for the meal with his credit card. Jesse went to use the bathroom before he left. Somehow in the confusion of leaving, he forgot to keep his copy of the receipt. Jenny was able to get it and folded it up real small and hid it in her purse with some other receipts of her own.

While she was waiting, her cell phone went off. It was her husband checking to see what she was doing. When she said they were done eating, he said for her to get home and bring Jesse with her. Jenny's heart fell. She knew the man had paid her for sex, but she didn't want her husband around. Subconsciously, she though if he didn't see it or wasn't around, her mind was telling her she didn't do it.

When Jesse came out, she said she was ready to go home and wanted to know if he would like to come in for a drink. Jesse knew he had paid for sex, and didn't care where he had to go to get it.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.