Jenny's Ordeal - Cover

Jenny's Ordeal

Copyright© 2012 by neff trebor

Chapter 45: The ride home

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 45: The ride home - Jenny is forced into humiliation and dispair to protect her family.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Blackmail   Heterosexual   Wimp Husband   Cuckold   Wife Watching   MaleDom   Humiliation   Group Sex   Black Male   White Male   White Female   Oral Sex   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Size   Public Sex   Prostitution   Nudism   Porn Theatre  

On the ride home things were a little tense. Jenny had auctioned off most of her clothes, which left her with her high-heeled boots and silk stockings. She was strapped into the driver's seat of Joe's 55 Chevy five point seat belt practically naked. The harness wouldn't permit her to slump down and out of sight from cars pulling up along side of her, but it was about four o'clock in the morning and traffic was light.

They were almost home, when police lights went off on a car following closely behind. Jenny's blood turned cold with terror. She pulled over. The car had no markings. Two men identified themselves as detectives and asked Jenny for identification. Their flashlights were coming in from both front windows, and illuminated Jenny's nakedness. Tears started to roll because she knew she was in deep trouble with no way out. She handed them her driver's license out of her purse. Joe pulled the proof of insurance and registration out of the pocket in the sun visor.

One officer said: "Mrs. Jenkins you are in trouble and we will have to give you a series of tickets. You did not come to a complete stop at the last stop sign. You are driving without clothes, potentially causing a distraction to other drivers. I'm afraid we will have to take you in. Your husband can drive this car home and post bail for you. We will keep you overnight and there will be a hearing in the morning. After that, the judge will set a hearing, and set bail for you. Your husband can come bring some clothes and bail you out.

Jenny was stunned. They were going to take her to jail and she had no clothes. What little she had were the most provocative the detectives had ever seen. They told her to step out of the car and stand at the back. They gave her a sobriety test, causing the few cars going home to back up almost to a stop. They handcuffed her hands behind her back. She stood there sobbing with her head down. She would have killed herself if she had a gun.

The men put her in the back seat of the unmarked car and waived her husband away. The sat there waiting for the traffic to go back to normal before they left.

"Miss Jenkins, we followed you from your party tonight. You are not under arrest for being naked or a rolling stop. We used this excuse to separate you from your husband. We would like to get your help on a few matters."

"We have been investigating your partner, Sam Cromwell. He has coerced women like you before to do what you are doing. We believe he has a brothel just outside of town. We believe he is making lots of money, and not paying taxes on it. He has blackmailed girls in the past, and nobody will testify against him. We are trying to get more information on his bank accounts and income to compare it against his tax returns."

"I can't afford to get involved. He will definitely know if I inform on him. What happens if I refuse to participate?" she asked.

"We know for a fact that you and your husband have accounts and income you have not reported. You have just performed sex for lots of money tonight. If this goes to court, there will be lots of publicity about what you did, and all that money will be confiscated from the hospital that it was pledged to." Jenny felt trapped. She had no way out. "Tell me what to do. I don't see how I have any choice." She said.

One of the detectives took off her handcuffs and gave her his coat. They drove her home, and she told her husband she had talked them out of the tickets Joe was a little skeptical of her story. He figured she had screwed both of them if not the whole precinct in order to get home. He didn't say anything except that he was glad to have her back.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.