Jenny's Ordeal - Cover

Jenny's Ordeal

Copyright© 2012 by neff trebor

Chapter 43: Fund Raising

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 43: Fund Raising - Jenny is forced into humiliation and dispair to protect her family.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Blackmail   Heterosexual   Wimp Husband   Cuckold   Wife Watching   MaleDom   Humiliation   Group Sex   Black Male   White Male   White Female   Oral Sex   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Size   Public Sex   Prostitution   Nudism   Porn Theatre  

Sam and Jenny's business had been going well, and she had been able to keep her home situation tolerable. She and her husband were still paranoid that the whole thing could still collapse because their experience with the poor economy was still too close to them. They had been keeping all of their money in safety deposit boxes in the bank to keep out of paying taxes. On their trips out of the country they had taken money to be deposited in foreign banks. As far as anybody knew, they were still destitute. There were some tell tale signs that could make somebody suspicious. They had finished their old Chevy into a spectacular hot rod that was worth a fortune, but most of it was through their own work, TV sponsorships on "How To" workshops, and donated materials.

Jenny had always been active with local church and school fund raising projects and had never stopped participating in any of these civic projects. Sam had been pressured by local businesses to participate in some local fundraising projects. He felt the publicity of participating would be good for their business.

When Jenny went into work the next Monday, Sam was in the conference room with some folders. He called Jenny into the room to talk to her.

"Jenny, a number of business men are getting together to see how much money they can raise for an addition to the community hospital. I think that it might look good for us to see how much we can raise for this project. You and I both have a number of contacts that we can make to see how much we can raise. We can both make separate calls to the people we know and get together in a few days and see how best to use our time. I think that I can make some calls. I think you can make your own list, and go see them personally. I think that the people you know will have a hard time turning you down when you contact them in person; if you know what I mean."

Jenny gritted her teeth and looked down at the table. She was torn between opposite emotions. She knew the hospital needed the funds, but could see what Sam was implying. Any appeal from her to her contacts implied an offer of sex.

Although this fund raising was despicable to her, she felt it was an important idea to consider. She told Sam she would discuss it with her husband that night.

When Jenny got home, she felt it was important to see what her husband thought. When she got home and went in the door, she still had her standard orders from her husband. She went to the large picture window and drew the blinds. Not seeing their children's cars in the drive, she began to undress.

She unbuttoned her dress and folded it on the stand by the door. She took the comb out of her French braid, and combed her hair back out until it was as soft and wavy as a Breck Hair Commercial. She reached into the drawer in the nightstand and pulled out the dog leash and clipped it onto her clit rings.

She picked up her dress, walked into the TV room, and dropped it in front of her husband on the couch. She spread his knees and got down on her knees between them.

"How was your day honey," he asked as she reached out to undo his belt and zipper. "Just the usual stuff," she replied as she pulled his pants down to his feet. His shaft was erect now, and stuck out the top of his undershorts against his belly.

She ran the back of her fingers up and down his shaft, and licked the exposed end with her tongue. She told him about her conversation with Sam about raising money for the hospital.

Sam was intrigued with the idea, because he felt that there might ultimately be money in it for him if he could set himself up as the middle man in some of these transactions. "Well, I don't like it too much, but somebody needs to drive you around and keep track of you." He said.

Jenny felt that it was humiliating enough to have to deal with these men and do it for money, but it was even more degrading to her that her she appeared to be doing it willingly in front of her husband.

She finished him off, and went to the bathroom to shower and clean off. She came back down to the den and pulled out her laptop to start a list of people she could call on for the fundraising effort. She made an Excel Spread Sheet to show the names, addresses, when they might be in town, estimated contribution, actual contribution, and whether she or Sam should make the contact.

The next day, she and Sam combined their lists and split the names up. Sam was going to throw another party, and Jenny was going to go to some of the men to ask them to come to it, or get the money in advance.

The prototype motorcycle had been changed, so there was plenty of reason to go see many of these men to discuss other issues too.

One of Sam's best clients was Mr. Al, the Saudi businessman. Since the evening with Jenny, he had purchased an old mansion through a foreclosure auction.

Sam and Jenny went to his house to go over the details of the fundraising meeting. The house sat on several acres in the most affluent part of town. It had an eight foot high wrought iron gate around it. The top pickets were the typical arrowhead type. The house had a huge covered entry where horse drawn carriages once pulled up and visitors entered under cover from the floor above.

Once inside, the entry opened up to an atrium over two stories high. The roof over the atrium was a barrel-vaulted, greenhouse glass structure with operable skylights. Most of the greenhouse assembly could open up by having the panels slide to either end. The main floor had all the public spaces; living room; dining room; kitchen; pool room; reading room; library; and media room. All the rooms on the main floor opened to the center atrium.

The travertine marble floor of the multi-story center space stepped down a few steps to the water feature. It wasn't just an ordinary pool and fountain, although it provided a soothing sound of falling water. The water feature had an underground return for the water, but there was no water showing.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.