Jenny's Ordeal - Cover

Jenny's Ordeal

Copyright© 2012 by neff trebor

Chapter 42: Jenny is a tour guide and entertainer

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 42: Jenny is a tour guide and entertainer - Jenny is forced into humiliation and dispair to protect her family.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Blackmail   Heterosexual   Wimp Husband   Cuckold   Wife Watching   MaleDom   Humiliation   Group Sex   Black Male   White Male   White Female   Oral Sex   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Size   Public Sex   Prostitution   Nudism   Porn Theatre  

Jenny's husband Joe seemed to enjoy humiliating her. She was making tons of money, while he sat useless in his wheelchair. Their ride home that night from the dinner theatre was quiet. Jenny was getting the feeling that these performances to prove her love for her husband were becoming a continuing event rather than a one-time proof that she loved him.

They had an upcoming trip to Portugal to show off the prototype motorcycle at the superbike 200 mile road race there. Jenny was the featured exhibitor there. One of the sponsors was to be in town in the next few days, and Jenny was to take him around town and entertain him.

"Forget it Joe. I'm done with being humiliated like that. I don't care what you do. You can kick me out, or you can leave; whatever you want." Joe said nothing. He reached in his pocket for his cell phone and dialed their oldest daughter. "Hi Marie. I need you and your sister over here as soon as possible. I need both of you to bring over some nice clothes." He said. Jenny's shoulder sagged and she dropped to her knees. "Alright; she said. Please leave them out of this. I will do anything to keep them out of this" she said, sobbing into her hands.

Joe's bluff had worked. He knew they would also come close to doing anything he asked if they thought it was absolutely necessary. If he had played up the fact that they were destitute and about to lose their home, it may have worked.

He told Jenny to call them back and tell them there had been an understanding. Jenny knew she was trapped for many reasons, and didn't see any way out of her predicament.

Joe had helped Jenny fix up the old Chevy as several "How To" features on the "Gear Head" series of TV programs she had co-hosted. Joe had shown her how to chop the top, tub out the rear end, paint, add ghost flames and install the five-point seat belt.

The day of the tour had come up. Jenny had put on her usual provocative outfit of boots, silk stockings, buttoned front silk dress and pearl necklace. She had come down the stairs ready to go.

She had a sad, withdrawn look in her eyes as she sat down on the couch waiting for her husband. "Is this another evening where I put up my hair again?" she asked. "Don't worry about it now," he replied. "It is sexier to see you have to do it when the time comes." That was it. She now knew she would be giving a blowjob to her sponsor.

Joe sat in the driver's seat since he had healed up enough to operate the clutch and gearshift now. Jenny sat in the passenger seat. They drove to the hotel to pick up the Saudi businessman. He had a long Islamic name, but Jenny had been told to call him "Al" or "Mr. Al." His real name was more like Momahammed Al Ben Salam, or something much more complicated.

Joe pulled up in front of the five star hotel and Jenny called him on her cell phone and sat in the lobby. Soon a tall grey haired man of about fifty came out of the elevator. His English was perfect, with maybe just a hint of a British accent.

Jenny held out her hand and introduced herself to him. He was captivated by her beauty. She was wearing her wool cloak which covered her from the floor up to the hood on her head. It was still a provocative sight, because in his country the women covered all but their eyes. Some said that they considered the mouth a sex organ, and that is why it is covered up. With Jenny's beautiful features, and a light subtle shade of lipstick, people from any country would consider her mouth a sex organ. To this man from the Middle East, seeing her with an uncovered mouth would be like going to a public swimming pool and seeing all these teenage girls with open holes on the lower front of their bikinis.

Jenny had waves of apprehension and fear about what was in store for her, but she graciously offered her arm to the man as he escorted her out to the car. They both got into the back seat, and Jenny introduced the man to her husband.

Al had been in town a day or so, but was not well acquainted to the city. Joe told Al he had to buckle up before they left. Al had no idea how to buckle a five point racing harness. Reluctantly, Jenny helped him strap the restraints on. She was embarrassed about having to get her left hand under the center buckle in order to draw the center strap from between his legs up and into the clasp. She had her hand against his penis and felt it react instantly.

Joe turned and looked at Jenny and told her that she had to buckle up also. Jenny turned red with embarrassment at what she knew had to happen.

She slowly unbuckled her cloak and pulled the hood off of her head. She uncrossed her legs as the cloak opened up. The weight of the wool cloak pulled her dress open where Joe had cut away the buttons. The bottom of her grey silk dress opened almost to her crotch to reveal the top of her lace top silk stockings that ended just below her crotch.

Now it was Al's turn to stick his hands under her seat belt clasp to help fasten the lower part. The shoulder harness easily slid the open part of her top open so he could see her right nipple and most of that breast. He was speechless.

The tears started to form in the corners of her eyes as she tried to point out the historic sites in the garment district and along the grand boulevards where the old brick mansions stood.

Al wasn't getting too much out of the tour. He was holding hands with Jenny, and admiring the sensuous movement of her head, eyes, lips and body as she talked about all of the historic structures they passed.

Joe told Al about her and Sam's incident at the restaurant where he had ordered her to sit in front of the glass window and show herself to the crowd of men at eye level. Al wanted to see the restaurant they were talking about, so they stopped there for lunch.

Joe stopped and parked there on the curb in front of the window in question. Jenny and Al unbuckled and he escorted her in. They went back to the same table. Al took Jenny to the table for two, with her facing the window, and Al to the side so he could see both her reactions and those of Joe and anybody else walking by. He pulled her chair out to help seat her, unbuckled her cloak and pulled the hood back as she sat down. The dress opened to her crotch, but she gathered it to the next button, and held it together with her left hand over her clutch purse.

Al put his left hand on her right to prevent her from pulling her top together. Nothing much showed out of her top to the people outside, but from his vantage point, he could see her left nipple. Jenny knew as much, and her cheeks started to redden and her eyes welled up.

When the waiter came by to take the drink order, Al asked him to remove the white linen floor length tablecloth from the glass table. The waiter almost choked when he saw how much of Jenny's spectacular legs were exposed. The extra light on her lower body also made the view to people passing by even more erotic since all the other tables were covered.

When the food came, Jenny tried to eat with her right hand, but Al refused to let go of it. She was forced to put her purse on the table and try to eat with her left hand. This left her dress gapping to her crotch, but with her legs crossed, and being above eye level from the street, there was some coverage of her crotch, as long as she sat as far back in the seat as she could. Her cell phone went off. She pressed the screen to see the text message. Joe had texted her to spread her legs when people stopped to look in. She acted like she did not get the message, and ignored it. Joe wasn't fooled. He could tell from Al's reaction that the phone had rung. Joe would find a way to inflict reprisals. She was too embarrassed to eat much of her food, so they were not there very long.

As the day wore on, Joe told Al about the dinner theatre they had gone to. "Oh God, thought Jenny. Would she be forced to go back there with this client of hers? Al was starting to get hungry again, and was overwhelmed with Joe's stories about seeing the other dancers. As Jenny feared, he asked if they could go there for dinner. Jenny was crushed. She didn't know if she could endure another evening of that kind of humiliation.

Joe pulled into the parking lot of the dinner theatre about seven o'clock. Jenny pulled the wheelchair out of the trunk and helped Joe into it. Al took Jenny's arm and escorted her in as Joe followed in his wheelchair.

When they went in, there was a main level about six feet wide. Once in, the floor stepped down with amphitheatre seating to the left and rose to the right with amphitheatre seating going up. The hostess took them to the center of the main level. There was a table at the center of the room that had aluminum seating of barstool height. Behind the table, the next level was up a couple of feet, and there were glass railings separating the two levels.

Joe had phoned the manager and told him who they were and when they would be arriving. Joe had discussed the seating arrangements and possible ideas for entertainment for the evening. Joe was able to negotiate a considerable fee for arranging Jenny's entertainment for the evening.

There were a couple of girls dancing naked on stage, and the audience was in a random situation of people eating or just having drinks. The theatre was in a low light.

When they were seated, the manager stopped the music and made an announcement. He announced the presence of Jennie Marie and many who had seen her before stood up and applauded. The house lights dimmed, and the spotlights highlighted her sitting at the high barstool with her cloak on and the hood up. She would not stand or wave to acknowledge the crowd.

The manager asked her to come down to the stage. Tears started to form in the corners of her eyes. Al took her arm and helped her down the steps and then up to the stage. Al left her there and returned to his seat.

A midget came out with a footstool. The manager told the audience that Jenny was to be a special entertainer that night. The manager talked about all of the exciting projects she was working on. While he was talking, the midget stood on the footstool in front of her and began to unbutton her cloak. When it was open, he pulled it off of her and threw it to somebody in the front row. They in turn passed it on back to Al and Joe at Jenny's table.

The midget unbuttoned the rest of her dress. She tried to hold it closed, but the midget slapped her hands hard. The audience laughed. She sobbed as she lowered her hands to her sides. The midget got off the stool, went behind her and pulled the dress off of her.

Jenny stood there in her high heeled black boots with her grey silk stockings stopping just below her labia. The midget stuck his hand between her legs from behind, and fondled the gold chain and padlocks hanging from her labia. The double strand of pearls which hung down to her navel shuddered as the only visible sign that she was sobbing.

The announcer explained that she always has her hair braided to get it out of her face when she gives a blowjob. With that, he motioned one of the dancers over to start the process. Someone brought up an aluminum chair for her to sit in. It was quite cold, and added to the erotic picture. Jenny sat on the front edge. The dancer pulled her head back with her hair down over the back of the chair. Jenny sat with one leg under her on the chair, and the other sticking out in front. Her nipples stood almost straight out as the girl first combed her hair straight and then began the French braid. The announcement of a blowjob, and the braiding of her hair in preparation for it only built more interest and excitement for the performance to come.

Knowing that this was the first step towards seeing her give a blowjob, the audience hooted, clapped cheered with anticipation of what was to come.

The midget came back with several long silk ropes of about half an inch in diameter. He made a small loop in one and tightened it softly around her right arm just above the elbow. He took the whole rope and wound it back and forth around the upper half of her arms, with each winding neatly overlapping the next going up her arms. The effect of these ropes securing her arms behind her caused her breasts and nipples to stick out erotically. Her breasts were thrust out more from these ropes than any wire reinforced uplift bra on the market.

He took another rope and wrapped around her forearms, so that her hands were against her elbows, with the windings neatly laced all the way across. He next wrapped her French braid around her forearms, and tied it to secure her head out and up. She was a sensual and erotic sight with her head back and nipples out. She wanted to keep her legs crossed, but the pain and discomfort of her position kept her mind off of the fact that her legs were spread and the gold chains in their "shoe lace" configuration and padlocks accentuated her pose.

The announcer said that she would be auctioned off for blowjobs to the highest bidders, and that the event would be performed to a special audience. Whoever offered the highest bid could go first. All other blowjobs w would be done in order from highest bidder down to lowest. The room would be cleared at the end of the evening, and tickets to the event would be sold for $250.00 each.

Jenny was escorted back to her seating with Joe and Al. She was helped up into her high bar seat with a high back. By now, the pain had subsided, and she was able to cross her legs. She refused to order any food or drink. Joe and Al ordered whatever they wanted, compliments of the management. Al fed her off of his plate, so she ate and drank rather than protest. He wiped her mouth after every bite or drink. He moistened the white linen napkin and wiped some imaginary food off her nipples and breasts.

After everyone at her table was done eating, the midget came back. He took her by the leash and went around to the different tables to introduce her to everybody in the audience. They could see the pain in her eyes as she tried to respond to the small talk at each table. Several men fondled her nipples and breasts with the back of their hands while talking to her. Some were brash enough to pinch her nipples. One man was especially intrigued with the gold chain that was laced through the piercings in her labia, and stuck his fingers into her trying to figure out how the chains and padlocks were inserted. He was trying to inspect her to see whether or not she could receive a penis without being torn. Waves of shame and humiliation engulfed her as she stood to endure the fingers of invasion.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.