Jenny's Ordeal - Cover

Jenny's Ordeal

Copyright© 2012 by neff trebor

Chapter 37: Maria's Truck Ride

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 37: Maria's Truck Ride - Jenny is forced into humiliation and dispair to protect her family.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Blackmail   Heterosexual   Wimp Husband   Cuckold   Wife Watching   MaleDom   Humiliation   Group Sex   Black Male   White Male   White Female   Oral Sex   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Size   Public Sex   Prostitution   Nudism   Porn Theatre  

Ken went through the tunnel under the border and got back into the truck. He untapped Maria's mouth and untied her feet. He took the handcuff off of her wrists and handed her the clothes he bought her. "Where's my grandmother?" she asked apprehensively. She is in Mexico where you can't get her. If you don't cooperate, or if anything happens to me, you won't be able to get her back." What do you want from me? What will it take to get her back?"

"You look like you could be good company to me. It gets lonely on the road in this work. I think you could spice up my life." Maria's stomach churned. She wanted to throw up. She knew she would have to cooperate until she could find some kind of plan to get her and her grandmother back home.

"I'll cooperate; but there has to be some kind of schedule. You can't just make this go on forever. My grandmother could die over there. Please have some compassion for her." Maria was still naked, except for the boots. Her clothes were in her lap, and her head was down on her knees as she sobbed.

Knowing she had to do something to help her case, she straightened up and looked into his eyes. "Please help me get her back." She said as her hand dropped to his crotch. Maria was desperate, but was resigned to accepting her role of submission.

Maria got down on her knees in the cab in front of Ken. Her eyes searched his, trying to find some sort of sympathetic signs for her situation. He took his right hand and ran it through her hair. He brushed some strands off of her face.

"We'll work it out soon enough, but right now we need to get out of here." He said as he guided her away from him and into the passenger seat.

The garage door opened as he started the truck and started out. Maria put on the tube top blouse, denim coveralls and black Stetson. In what felt like the most cover of all, she put on some dark, wraparound sunglasses. Ken turned on the stereo system. The only thing on seemed to be country and western music, which seemed appropriate with Maria's predicament of being in an awful situation.

They stopped at a rest stop so everybody could use the bathroom. When Ken got back, Maria was in the driver's seat. "If we have to be in this thing, you might as well show me how to drive, she muttered grimily." Nothing made her feel worse than what she knew she had to go through to get her grandmother back, but she was also a survivor, and was determined to make the most of her situation. She was not going to wail in despair the rest of her life. She may also need to be able to drive this truck in order to get away.

They were in a straight drive-through parking space, so Maria would not have to back up in order to get out. Ken explained the use of the clutch, the workings of the diesel motor, and a lot of safety issues. The truck lurched and died several times before she got it straightened out on the on-ramp. She ground the gears in every forward gear getting up to full speed. Ken was patient, but in almost as much fear as Maria was about the situation she was in.

They drove until the gauge showed about a quarter of a tank left. Ken switched with her in order to pull up to the gas pumps. He did not trust her accuracy at the pump. Ken showed her how to use the credit card, fill the tank, check the oil, tire pressure and tires. He pulled into another pull-through space and they went into the 24-hour diner to eat and fill the thermos.

Maria and her grandmother had been through a horrible experience the last time she had filled up the thermos, and had a subconscious fear of being in this same situation again.

Ken opened the door for her and guided her through the vestibule like an attentive grandfather. They did not look out of place with each other. This grizzled, athletic looking, weathered middle aged man with this spectacular looking young girl; probably his granddaughter, dressed like two over-the-road partners hauling freight across the country.

All eyes were on this intriguing couple as they came in and sat down at the counter. Maria gave the thermos to the waitress in the all-too-familiar ceremony of most over-the-road drivers.

Ken handed her a menu and looked over it with her. It was evening now, and Maria had not eaten for 24 hours. Her stomach had been in a turmoil for the past several days, and it had not occurred to her to eat. She was still too anxious about her situation to feel very hungry, but ordered a hamburger, coke and fries in order to not create any controversy.

Ken ordered a steak dinner and coffee. Maria was able to be a little more comfortable, but self-consciously tugged at the thin tube-top as it had a tendency to slip whenever she moved. Her long pink nipples were faintly visible as they pressed against the thin fabric and peeked over the top apron of the coveralls.

"Leave it alone." Ken whispered into her ear as he leaned over against her to pick up the menu and put it back into the stainless steel frame behind the basket that held the salt, pepper, ketchup and sugar.

Maria was a little startled. There had been no sexual innuendos, or overtures for several hours while they were trying to get as far away from Mexico as they could. She was nervous at his comment. Tube tops have no support, and constantly shift with her body movement. Just the motion of her eating her food or moving around would create a slow downward movement of her top. Eventually she would have to tug it back up, or her breasts would show.

Suddenly she realized what his intentions were. She was going to be on display again. What would happen back at the truck again? Maria's face began to redden; the blood began to pulse in the veins along her neck; she reached out for the thermos when the waitress brought it back. She held it against her chest with one hand, and tried to eat with the other.

"Put down the thermos!" Ken whispered. Just extending her arms to set the thermos back on the counter lowered the tube top precariously close to the top of her nipple. The pink areole around the left nipple could be seen peeking over the top. Maria struggled valiantly to eat the rest of her meal without moving. It seemed that her nipples were long and erect enough to help hold up her tube top.

When they were done, Ken took the thermos and handed her the credit card. Maria froze. There was no way that she could handle this transaction without moving her arms.

With tears starting to show below her dark glasses, Maria got up and started over to the cash register. The conversation among the seated drivers seemed to stop as she walked past them. The action of her walking caused the bib of her coveralls to tug at the tube top. Her left nipple started to peek over the edge of her blouse like the sun coming up in the morning.

Maria was thankful for the dark glasses as she handed the food ticket and credit card to the cashier. When she took the card back and signed the receipt, the top slipped down even farther, to the overwhelming delight of every driver in the diner. Several others picked up their tickets and lined up next to her to pay, in order to get a better view.

Maria was overwhelmed with embarrassment and humiliation, but not so much as to blot out her revenge. She signed the credit card receipt and left a $100.00 tip for the waitress. Ken was an independent driver, and this was his personal credit card.

By the time Maria had turned from the cash register, her whole left breast had been exposed as several smiling drivers struggled to hold the door open for her.

When they got back to the truck, Ken let her get into the driver's seat. There was still plenty of light in the parking lot. Ken said: "It's time to learn how to back this thing up." He explained the concept of having to almost forget everything she ever knew about backing up a car, and start over.

Maria was still struggling a little with the clutch, but soon had the truck hopelessly jackknifed in the parking lot. Ken straightened it up for her. Giving a blowjob to all those truck drivers her first night of captivity seemed less humiliating and embarrassing than having this new group of truckers gathered to watch her backup this truck.

Once she got it backed out of the parking space, Ken made her pull back in and do it again. Maria was humiliation finally left as she realized this might actually be a long term opportunity. Between Ken's patience and her diligence, she was finally able to back the long rig between two others starting from a ninety degree angle.

The crowd of bystanders clapped and smiled enthusiastically as they waved goodbye. Because of her public exhibition in the diner, and her persistence at the wheel, she had many new friends and admirers she didn't really know about.

Finally, Ken was comfortable enough with her driving, that they were able to switch drivers and work like a team.

After driving for quite a while, Ken made a series of phone calls. They stopped in a small town and pulled into a big corrugated metal building. Once they were in, the overhead doors were lowered and the lights turned on. Ken walked away from the truck and talked to some men in a closed office. Soon the men began unloading the freight with fork lifts and transferring everything into another truck.

When Ken came back, he had a large travel canvass travel bag that he loaded into a hidden compartment under the sleeper. Maria realized he had transferred the cocaine and received a large sum of money for it.

At the next fill up, they parked at a 24-hour stop and started in. Maria grabbed the thermos as Ken caught her as she hopped down out of the cab. Once in the vestibule, Ken turned her away from going into the diner.

He went down the hall between the diner and food shop. He guided her to the entrance of the sleeping quarters. He asked for some towels and slippers. Ken took her to the sleeping quarters and guided her into the restrooms. Some men who had already showered, were standing at the counter shaving with towels around their waist. They were a little surprised to see a couple in the men's restroom. Ken guided her into a shower stall. The shower stalls had a lockable stainless steel door like in the youth hostels. There was a dressing chamber and a shower space with a curtain separating them.

Maria put her towel on a hook, not sure what to expect. Ken hung his towel on the same hook over hers. He stood behind her and unhooked her bib overalls. The front apron fell to her waist. He put her Stetson on a hook and put her dark glasses in the stainless steel basket attached to the wall. He reached down into her overalls and started to pull her tube top up. Maria raised her arms to accept his help. Ken hung the top in the basket.

Ken turned her around to face him, picked her up and placed her standing up on the stainless steel seat that was cantilevered off of the wall. He tapped one foot, and she raised it. He pulled her boot off and set it in the basket. They repeated the process with the other foot.

Ken looked at her as she put her hands on his shoulders to steady herself as he tugged her overalls off. He kissed her nipples before he bent down to put the foam slippers on her feet.

Ken picked her up and set her on the floor. He turned on the shower and adjusted the temperature.

As Maria turned to enter the shower, she felt his hands around her waist. She stopped. He pulled the pins out of her hair and unraveled the braided bun as it unrolled down her back. He took the rubber band out of the bottom of the braid. Maria reached behind to hold the braid up a little as he started to comb out the lower part. As Maria laid the rest of the braid over her right shoulder and combed the rest of it out herself, Ken reached around her to hug her tighter against him and wrap his hands around her breasts. Once she had the braid mostly undone and combed out, Ken took over again and combed it out down her back.

Maria got in the shower as Ken started to undress. Soon he was in the shower behind her. He had a bar of soap in one hand, and reached around her to soap her and spread it around.

She was not anywhere as dirty as the soaping seemed to imply. Her breasts and nipples did not need that kind of attention. Soon, she felt a huge index finger probing her vagina on a needless attempt at cleanliness. The soap on his fingers made the entry of his rough and calloused fingers easier, but the soap stung her sensitive membrane. She placed her hand over his to cup some water running down her body into the opening to flush out the soap.

Maria raised one leg and braced her foot against the wall to make it less painful for him to enter her. She raised her arms and tried to lock her hands around his neck for more support.

Finally he turned her and washed her back. Eventually, he handed her the soap. She looked into his eyes, waiting for some kind of command. He guided her hands to his penis. Maria looked down. It was about 8" long, but still only semi erect.

She was never going to enjoy it or ever get accustomed to doing it, but knew what was expected of her if she was ever going to get her grandmother back.

Maria slipped her foam thong slippers off and aligned them between Ken's feet. She bent down with her knees on the wet slippers. Ken pulled her long hair back over her shoulders. She arched her head back to help Ken reposition her hair. He took her long hair and twisted it into a single swirl of rope to keep it out of her face.

It was semi rigid but had the fresh fragrance of scented soap and the smell of lavender. The one eyed monster seemed to be awakening from a deep slumber searching for something. Maria embarrassingly wrapped her fingers around it and raised it. It seemed to recognize her or what it was looking for. It seemed to respond at the recognition of her face and mouth by slowly lengthening and snaking towards her mouth through her stationary fingers. As it lengthened, Maria put another hand around it's length as if to try to strangle its growth towards her. No luck! This ugly creature seemed to bob and sway itself towards her as the head continued to widen, like a hypnotized cobra following a flute.

Maria seemed equally hypnotized facing it. Her hands and lips trembled. The end was going to barely fit in her mouth. Once there, it would most certainly continue to grow, and she might not be able to get it out.

She brought it up to her and used it to brush some of the water away from her nose so she could breathe. She tried to use her nose across the head, crown, as side of his shaft to stimulate him and get accustomed to the idea of what she had to do. The warm shower helped shut out the sounds of the other men in the bathroom on the other side of the partition. They had seen the couple enter and had a good idea what was going on. The cascading water helped to drown out their suggestive comments.

Thinking only of trying to get her grandmother home safely, Maria softened her lips and let the head rest against her clenched teeth. Slowly, the turned her head from side to side, rubbing the tip across the front of her teeth.

In a ceremony she had learned from the abduction and forced rape of her mother's mouth not many days before, she opened her mouth. She leaned forward, and applied pressure with her teeth just behind the opening of the head. Ken moaned in pain and ecstasy. She held on, not certain when to release. She continued the action of releasing, moving towards him a few millimeters at a time, and repeating until her lips and teeth reached the ridge of his crown.

While she was biting him, Maria was using one hand to hold him still, and the other hand was slowly masturbating him with a soft slow pressure between his abdomen and her other hand.

Ken's moans and groans and thrashing against the block walls of the shower could not be masked by the cascading water any longer. The taller men in the bathroom could see over the partition wall. They could see Ken's bare feet, and Maria's knees on the slippers.

A long arm reached over the partition to undo the latch. The partition door was opened. Somebody pulled back the plastic curtain to reveal a man with his head back, arms around the back of a woman's head, it the throes of total ecstasy. Maria had two hands around his shaft like one holds a baseball bat. Because she was vaguely aware of the change in lighting caused by the opened shower curtain, she turned and opened her eyes.

Maria recoiled when she realized there were several grinning men clad only in towels standing in their dressing area. Ken was still groggy from the blood deprived euphoria and responded with the quickness of a hibernating snake in the middle of winter. He could care less if being watched. In fact, this was an act of triumph; to be caught in the shower with one of the most beautiful women in the world's lips around his cock.

Ken reached forward and grabbed the rope-handle of her long braid and pulled it towards him. Maria's turned head was forced against his extended shaft. It bent up as her cheek was pinched between them.

"You can let them watch you finish me, or you can do them instead." He moaned. Maria had no choice. She had promised him "anything" to get her grandmother back. She would blow him and everybody in the locker room if she had to.

Maria pulled back and looked back up at him to acknowledge the order. She looked over at the audience to acknowledge their presence. She placed one hand in front of the other along his shaft. Ken turned off the water so everybody could get a better view.

Maria leaned forward; extended her tongue; flattened it out and lapped on the head like a young girl with her first ice cream cone. She alternated the lapping with running her encircled fingers up and down his shaft. Ken didn't care. The hand job was fine, knowing what was eventually to come.

The tears didn't show, but the convulsion in her stomach did, as she responded to the pressure on the back of her head. Like the reins on a saddle horse, she didn't have to be yanked on to know what the command was. With only a slight tug on her hair, she leaned forward and opened her mouth. She held her hands around the middle of his shaft to keep him from ramming it down her throat. She started bobbing slowly back and forth over the head as far as she could take it.

"It's going to start! Open your mouth! Stick out your tongue! Wider!" Maria had pulled back and responded as ordered. Her head was arched back as she looked to him for directions. She felt it first as it went through beneath her fingers and thumbs along the bottom of his shaft. She felt it combing and didn't flinch as it spattered into her eyes, up her nose, and into the back of her throat. She had been through it enough that she didn't need to be told; reluctantly, she licked his shaft clean. Once the erection subsided, she leaned back; with her butt against her ankles; waiting for the next order.

Ken extended his hands; and she raised hers as he helped her up. Ken turned her around away from him and turned the shower back on. Maria turned her head towards the blank wall away from the crowd so she wouldn't have to see them. Ken continued with their shower; with both of his hands wrapped around her and soaping her off again. She needed it. She had kneeled on the concrete floor. She had cum to be wiped off. Ken was more than willing to do his part. Ken handed her the soap. Without turning, Maria soaped his cock and rubbed it to remove any seamen.

While she was doing this with her hands behind her, Ken was massaging her breasts. Her long pink nipples stuck almost straight up as her head were forced back, trying to wash him. The scene was euphoric to the toweled audience.

Ken was almost as excited at having an audience as Maria was outraged and humiliated. He turned so he was now in a corner and with Maria's back to him; she was now facing them as his index finger resumed its search for the entrance to her vagina. With no choice because of the discomfort, Maria raised her left leg and placed her foot against the wall about waist high. She put one arm around Ken for support. She placed the other hand, out of modesty, covering Ken's buried fingers.

Ken took his finger out, and guided her hand back to his penis. Maria was forced to wrap her fingers around the flaccid member. She squeezed in response to his guidance. Ken returned to his probing of her vagina.

Maria was now standing in open view with her head back; eyes closed; nipples pointing skyward; with her left hand around the back of his neck, and her right hand on his cock; with several of Ken's fingers entering and disappearing in and out of her. The remaining beads of water from the shower sparkled off of Maria's beautifully tanned skin, nipples and shinning bald vagina.

Ken was in most men's version of Utopia.

Finally, Maria felt him stiffen; she felt the hot fluid down the back of her legs. Ken turned the shower on again to wash them off again. He turned it off. Maria stood there; with no room in the dressing chamber to stand or retrieve her clothes. The men moved out of the dressing area and Ken guided her out.

He handed her towel and clothes to the men out in the locker area. Maria was led out naked. Several hands reached out to dry her off. Others helped her towel of her hair. She was not given her clothes.

Ken had ordered her to re-braid her hair and roll it back into the bun while he dressed. Maria stood naked in front of a full length mirror as the men circled around her while she combed out her hair. She was able to comb it back and braid it into the traditional French braid.

The men handed her the clothes slowly, procrastinating as long as possible between garments. By the time her boots, Stetson and dark glasses were on, there had been quite a crowd around her. Nobody complained to management about a woman in the men's room.

Once they were finished in the locker room, Ken escorted her into the all-night Diner, and the only booth available was a large oval table in the corner that had seating in a three-quarter circle. Maria slid in first, and Ken slid in the opposite end facing her. Maria was shielded from most of the other patrons and was facing away from them.

They ordered their food and ate in relative obscurity. Maria was not dressed to attract attention, although her beautiful nipples were well defined against the snug white thin tube top just above the bib part of her overalls. The other men who had been in the locker / shower area had finished dressing and filed down sporadically to eat. Once they realized Ken and Maria were there, they started passing along their observations to their driving partners or whoever was sitting with them.

Several large black men were seated in another booth. When one of their friends came back from his shower, he passed on his exciting story. They all turned to get a better look at Maria. A couple of the biggest ones walked over hesitantly.

"Hello folks. My name is Sidney. My friends and I couldn't help but notice this beautiful young woman here. I'm sorry if I am being rude, but I have to ask." He placed a $100.00 dollar bill on the table. "If I am wrong, you keep the money, in case I have insulted you. You are one of the most spectacular women we have seen come out of one of these trucks. There are a lot of women who work the truck stops, but none who look as good as you." Maria's heart stopped.

"Why don't you and your friend have a seat." Ken said as he smiled and extended his hand towards Maria. Maria looked up quickly, then lowered her head to focus on her sandwich.

"Move over Maria, and give these fine men some room." Ken said. Maria stood to let the two men into the booth. One man, Sidney, scooted in first. Maria was forced to sit between them. Maria continued eating with her head down.

"The money is a nice gesture, but it costs a lot more than that for us to get home. Maria and I need the gas badly, and she is willing to do anything for it. She has some children she needs to get home to, and we are running empty. Could you fellas help us out a little more than that?" Ken asked.

"I don't know. She looks good so far, but how do we know if she is actually worth more. How do we know she might be worth a full tank of gas?" Sidney replied.

Ken looked across the booth at Maria. She starred back in horror at him. Her arms were frozen in place with her sandwich between them. Her lip started to tremble as she realized she was not going to get out of this truck stop without another indignity. Ken's eyes lowered to her tube top. She could see his eyes focus like a telephoto lens zooming in on her nipples.

"Maria; you need to put down your sandwich and give them a nice preview of what a bargain you are. I bet they have never seen nipples as delicious as yours." He had given her a command; although fairly vague. She looked from side to side and back at Ken. They were all looking at her breasts. What should she do? There were close to a hundred patrons in the diner. She was somewhat shielded with their back to them, and the two huge strangers on each side of her.

"Maria; this is my friend Lenny. We drive together. We haven't been home in a while, and Lenny gets kind of crazy when he hasn't seen any women for a while." Sid said as he reached for her hand. Maria's cheeks reddened as he placed her hand in his lap.

Maria looked desperately over to Ken for some kind of reprieve. "Show them what you got, Babe!" Ken said softly as he looked into her eyes. Maria remembered the incident at the last diner, where she was ordered to expose herself. Slowly, Maria unbuttoned the steel buttons on the left side of her bib overalls. She reached in and grabbed the fabric of her tube top, and slowly tugged down on it until her left nipple peeked out over the top. She was hoping that would be the end of it.

The long pink nipple sprung out of the top of the tube top and hung out over the top edge of the bib. This was a magnificent sight to these men who had been out on the road for more than a week. They were transfixed with the sight in front of them.

This time Lenny placed another $100.00 on the table in front of Maria. "Based on this preview, I'm willing to make this a down payment on whatever we do out in the parking lot." He said with a slight smile.

The men jumped somewhat as the waitress appeared at their table and asked to take their order. The waitress was somewhat shocked to see Maria so brazenly uncovered in front of the three men. She had already spoken to them, and had no dignified means of retreating un-noticed, so she stood there with her order pad; ready to take their order.

The two men ordered fries, burger and coffee, just to get her away. Maria was even more humiliated with the presence of the waitress because she now felt that it appeared she was willingly exposing herself.

"I'm still not convinced. She has beautiful breasts." Sid said as he continued tugging he tube top down even further. Now she had her whole left breast exposed. Sid unbuckled the steel button on the left strap to let the side of her bib fall to her waist; further exposing her.

"I still think it would be more convincing to me if she can do more to seal the deal before we go into the parking lot.' Sidney said with a smile as he guided her hand over to his belt buckle.

Maria looked over to Ken and then down at the buckle. She seemed to "zone out." Like a person who has suffered severe trauma from a loss of limb, Maria was trying to numb herself to the shame and embarrassment she was being subjected to.

She looked down do find the belt buckle; then out to the crowd to see if she was being noticed. Without looking, she slowly unbuckled the man's belt. Knowing he didn't want her to stop, she continued with the steel buttons of his fly. Once done, she clenched her fist and left it on his leg.

Sidney squeezed on her hand until she opened it. He guided it down into his underwear where she felt his monster of an erection starting to wake up and uncoil out and over the top of his jeans. Maria froze. There was not much assistance needed on her part to encourage this monster once it got started.

Ken could see that she was not encouraging him in the slightest. She was staring at him; hoping he would put an end to this.

"You need to show some kind of life, young lady. There are things that depend on your enthusiasm; if you know what I mean." Maria knew. She knew her grandmother's life depended upon her placating this man until she had a foolproof plan; which she did not.

Maria started to slowly massage the tip of his organ, which was now peeking over the top of his jeans. "Where is this going to end?" She wondered in despair. Sidney pulled another $100.00 out of his shirt pocket and added to the others in the table in front of Maria. She didn't which was more humiliating; what she was doing or the growing pile of hundreds for her willingness to provide sex for money to strangers.

Maria heard the waitress coming back with the food for the two men. She knew Ken would not allow her to stop what she was doing or pull away, so she tried to lean forward enough that the waitress could not see what she was doing to Sidney. It didn't work. The waitress set the first plate of burger and fries in front of Lenny. She had to lean over both Lenny and Maria to set his plate in front of Sidney. "Excuse me." The waitress said as she leaned forward with the plate. Grudgingly, and not being able to think of any other action, Maria started to lean back enough for her to place the plate in front of him.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.