Jenny's Ordeal - Cover

Jenny's Ordeal

Copyright© 2012 by neff trebor

Chapter 25: Kidnapped evening Begins / Jenny blows a stranger

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 25: Kidnapped evening Begins / Jenny blows a stranger - Jenny is forced into humiliation and dispair to protect her family.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Blackmail   Heterosexual   Wimp Husband   Cuckold   Wife Watching   MaleDom   Humiliation   Group Sex   Black Male   White Male   White Female   Oral Sex   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Size   Public Sex   Prostitution   Nudism   Porn Theatre  

Soon, the men assembled in groups at the front gate. They separated the girls. Carlo told them that if they didn't behave completely, there would be consequences to the others. If they tried to escape, there would be tragic consequences to the ones left behind.

There weren't enough men to split up all the women, so two went with Maria; two went with Marie; and two went with Jenny and her mother.

They all got on motorcycles to head to a popular bar. Jenn tried to sit on the fz750 side-saddle. Carlo slapped her across the breasts with a snap of the end of his finger. It stung terribly. Jenny repositioned herself by wrapping her legs around Carlo and putting her arms around his stomach. Carlo lowered her arms to his crotch. Jenny was a provocative sight with her arms and legs clinging to the rider in front of her and her dress fluttering back in the wind. Ginny got on behind the tall man she had just given a blowjob. As they left, one of the others took a picture of Ginny; her long bare legs wrapped around the man in front of her, her arms around him holding on for dear life, and her head turned sideways, facing the camera and one pink nipple exposed above her arm.

Carlo led the way and several other bikes followed. Carlo drove down the main street to a sidewalk café. They pulled up to the front, turned off their motors, and backed into two parallel parking spaces. There were dozens of patrons sitting around white tablecloth covered tables in the outdoor seating area a few feet from where the hoodlums had parked their bikes. The men's eyes were all on Jenny as she stood up on the back pegs and rose to dismount. Although she gathered the material in front of her with one hand, there was no mistake about whether or not the men knew she had no panties or bra.

Carlo tucked one of her hands around his arm as he escorted her into the restaurant. The man that Ginny rode with followed close behind. They sat in the middle of the outdoor seating where everybody could see. Jenny sat down and Carlo helped push her chair in. Most of the men patrons were transfixed with the middle age woman with the short form-fitting silk dress. They were mesmerized by the erect nipples trying to push through the thin silk top. When she sat down, the sides of her dress fell away to her crotch as she scooted up to the table for cover. Jenny tried to gather the fabric and hold it together over her legs with her purse, but Carlo could see through the glass table top. He glared at her. She took her purse and hands and set them on top of the glass table. The fabric of her soft dress slid down to show most of her legs as she crossed them for her only cover.

"Lean back and show me your tits!" He whispered. Jenny leaned back in her chair and put her arms to her sides. The fabric tightened and her nipples fought to escape through the thin fabric. "I don't want to see you cross your legs!" he said as he stared at her. Jenny uncrossed her legs and fought the urge to put her hands down for cover as her face reddened. Her knees were clamped together with all her might, but it was a pose impossible to maintain with her high heels. "Spread em; or I make a call to the men with Marie!" Jenny's eyes teared as she parted her knees a few inches. Jenny was indeed a mesmerizing sight in her form-fitting dress with her suntanned legs exposed almost to the hips, her beautiful arms and neck, and beautiful reddish brown hair tucked up behind her neck. If she was covered from head to foot, all eyes would still be on her because of her stunning face. They were sitting at the only glass topped table without a tablecloth and the view was magnificent.

The men all ordered expensive wine and several courses of shrimp appetizers. They knew they could get anything they wanted, because they were using Jenny's credit card. Jenny tried to act relaxed and just blend into the crowd, but she was extremely tense worrying about what might happen next to her and her daughters. "Carlo, please bring my daughters here. Nobody is going to try to escape or disobey you. I guarantee you won't have any trouble with any of us."

Carlo was quiet. He wasn't about to do something Jenny had asked him to do. That would make her the boss. He felt he had to extract something from her in return for an order from him. He looked around the room. "Pick somebody out. Take him into the alley and let him have it." Jenny's blood turned to ice. She looked at Carlo, wanting to negotiate, but remembered her last pleading to him.

Jenny knew she had to have her girls back. There were no options. She surveyed the room and saw a tall, well dressed, olive skinned man who appeared to be of Arab descent. She took Carlo by the hand and followed the Arabian towards the bathrooms. When they got close, she dropped Carlo's hand and brushed up against the Arab. She walked along side him and forced a weak smile. She grabbed his hand as she looked back to see if Carlo was following. Jenny walked past the restrooms and led him out the back door. One of the cooks peered out of the kitchen and both ways down the corridor trying to decide if somebody was trying to skip out without paying. Carlo said something to him, and he disappeared.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.