Jenny's Ordeal - Cover

Jenny's Ordeal

Copyright© 2012 by neff trebor

Chapter 24: Ginny is the Finale

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 24: Ginny is the Finale - Jenny is forced into humiliation and dispair to protect her family.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Blackmail   Heterosexual   Wimp Husband   Cuckold   Wife Watching   MaleDom   Humiliation   Group Sex   Black Male   White Male   White Female   Oral Sex   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Size   Public Sex   Prostitution   Nudism   Porn Theatre  

Carlo decided to have some fun with her. He scooted the picnic table up against her and turned it so that the cantilevered bench seat was closest to her. One of Carlo's men got up on the bench and unzipped his pants. Ginny groaned in revulsion when she saw what was going to happen.

She had been raped before, but that didn't make her present situation any easier. In order to function as an employee and young mother, she had tried to forget it over the years. She had been the only employee in the grain elevator that day. A man had come into the elevator driving a full size pickup truck. She just thought he was there to pick up a few sacks of feed. The man was about six feet tall, wearing boots, faded jeans and a checkered shirt with no sleeves and the front unbuttoned.

He had knocked her down. When she woke up, her hands had been duct-taped around the back of a chair. Just like today, he had sliced her clothes off with a knife. With a knife to her throat, she was forced to perform fellatio on him. She had avoided most men ever since; now here she was again, in the same situation. This time, the welfare of her family was at stake. At least the first time had been in private, and nobody ever knew about it. Over time, she forced it out of her mind.

The man mounting the bench was bigger than the one who had attacked her before. When he pulled it out, it was so big; it did not seem to be able to support itself in a rigid state. It was not completely rigid yet so he used both hands to guide it to her mouth. He wiped it across her face several times as she wagged her head back and forth what little she could, trying to avoid him. He grabbed an ear with one hand and twisted it to stop her movements.

With a feeling of hopelessness and despair, she closed her eyes and opened her mouth. With her arms out and above her, and her head against the timber gate, she was not able to resist. All she could do was keep her mouth open as the man sawed into her. She did try to turn her head somewhat from side, to side, to avoid having it shoved clear down her throat. The wet sucking sound made by the vacuum of the man pushing in and out seemed deafening as the group watched in total silence and the noise echoed off of the heavy timbers behind her and around the heavy stone walls of the two-story atrium. In the end, she was just a piece of meat with no control over the outcome. When the end came, she didn't bother to close her battered mouth, as the seamen guzzled out of the sides of her mouth and down over her chest. Her head lay against one arm, unable to hold it up with any dignity.

Carlo's men cut her free from the wall and guided her to the fountain. When the bindings were removed, her shirt, jeans and boots was taken. She was so drained, she was past any despair about modesty. Ginny sat on the curb with her feet in the water. Jenny went over and sat on the curb with her and sponged the seamen from her face and chest. She used the dress shirt to wash and cool her back, arms and legs. "I'm so sorry, Mom," she whispered with her head on her mother's shoulder.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.