Jenny's Ordeal - Cover

Jenny's Ordeal

Copyright© 2012 by neff trebor

Chapter 23: Kidnapped and Dressed for a night out

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 23: Kidnapped and Dressed for a night out - Jenny is forced into humiliation and dispair to protect her family.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Blackmail   Heterosexual   Wimp Husband   Cuckold   Wife Watching   MaleDom   Humiliation   Group Sex   Black Male   White Male   White Female   Oral Sex   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Size   Public Sex   Prostitution   Nudism   Porn Theatre  

"Marie, come over here." Carlo yelled over in the women's' direction. Marie walked slowly over to Carlo, unsure of what to expect. She held her hands in front of her for cover. "Down!" he said as he pointed to the floor in front of him. Marie sank slowly to her knees, horrified of the prospect of a repeat performance. Carlo handed her the dress. She accepted it eagerly ready to put on anything for cover. Carlo gazed at her without speaking as she buttoned her dress from the top down. She stood. The dress hit her well above mid-thigh and looked magnificent. It was brightly colored with lots of greens, reds, white and yellow patterns. It was very festive and set off her beautifully tanned long legs. "You need to fix your hair." He said. Maria came over, still naked, and started braiding her hair into one long braid. "Put it in a bun." he said. Somebody came over with a big black comb and pair of wooden "chopsticks" that looked like the traditional headdress used in Spain.

Carlo waved his knife as a signal for her to come back. Marie stood inches from him, trying to control her trembling. Carlo stuck his switch blade point between the top button and the inside cloth of her dress, and flicked the top button off of it. He lowered the knife to the second button. It shot across the cobblestone floor and rattled until it stopped spinning. Marie grabbed the top to keep her breasts from falling out.

Carlo reached out with the point again and flicked off the lowest button close to the hem. The next button above danced across the floor as he slashed at it with the knife. There was little of the dress left for cover over her nipples and labia. From the side, you could almost see her right nipple. Her labium was covered, but most of her beautifully tanned legs sparkled in the fading sunlight. From a length or cover standpoint, it was no more revealing that what one sees young teenagers wear when on a date to get a Sheridan's cup of ice cream. The girls may have chosen to dress similarly on their own, but not without a bra or panties in an almost transparent dress that sticks to their bodies so that the first thing that one notices is the shape, size and color of their nipples. Carlo pulled out a pair of high-heel canvas covered shoes that would slip over her feet, and accent her long tanned legs more than the boots she had on. Carlo pointed the knife to a chair against the table. Marie went over and sat down, thankful that her ordeal seemed to be over.

Carlo motioned with his knife at Maria. She walked over and accepted an ivory- soap-white silk shirt dress that went to the bottom of her high-heeled boots. It had an empire waist that gathered just below her breasts. The fabric was form-fitting over her entire body. The part covering her breasts were lace with enough skin showing through to make it clear she had no bra. The back was bare clear down to the crack of her butt. There were no sleeves, and her arms were as enhancing as those long beautiful legs. Maria put it on and un-buttoned the buttons in the lower half of her dress to duplicate Marie's exposure. It was unbuttoned from just below her crotch to the hem.

She extended her hand for Carlo's knife. He handed it to her, and she defiantly lifted her dress and cut off the bottom buttons to match the same exposure as Marie. She was determined to soften her sister's humiliation by putting herself in a similar embarrassing exposure. She bent forward a little and grabbed each side of the unbuttoned dress at the knees like a girl about to curtsy. Without dipping, she raised her dress in her hands and spread her arms to show Carlo. When the dress was held out, the white sheer fabric and her suntanned legs framed her naked vagina for a stunning display as cell phones flashed.

Although it was a beautiful picture, they weren't close enough to show the tears in her eyes. She walked over, gathered the dress in her hands, dropped down to her knees and handed the knife back to Carlo. She balanced herself on her knees, with the form fitting top doing nothing to hide the strain of her nipples trying to push their way out. She expected Carlo to slice off the two top buttons to reveal her cleavage to the crease at the bottom of her breasts. Carlo was beginning to admire her defiance, but intent on breaking her defiant spirit.

Instead of cutting off the top two buttons, Carlo grabbed the cloth against her nipples and pulled. Holding just the cloth, and barely touching it with his knife, he cut off a small circle of fabric so that when he let go, the dress snapped back with the nipple and pink areole exposed and framed against the surrounding white fabric. Maria stifled a sob. She tried to hide the convulsions in her stomach as her mind recoiled at her exposure, knowing she was being prepared for a public exhibition.

If she had a boyfriend, she might have considered dressing like this during an intimate moment in private, but these men had dressed her to take her out in public! She looked down at her exposed nipples. She considered slapping Carlo in the face. If she did, her mother or sister might be beaten or raped again. Her hands went to cover herself. Carlo turned to hit Marie. Maria dropped her hands to her sides and held her head up with what little defiance she had left.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.