Jenny's Ordeal - Cover

Jenny's Ordeal

Copyright© 2012 by neff trebor

Chapter 22: Maria is last

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 22: Maria is last - Jenny is forced into humiliation and dispair to protect her family.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Blackmail   Heterosexual   Wimp Husband   Cuckold   Wife Watching   MaleDom   Humiliation   Group Sex   Black Male   White Male   White Female   Oral Sex   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Size   Public Sex   Prostitution   Nudism   Porn Theatre  

Maria quit trying to untie her sister. Knowing she was probably next, she took one of the blouses over to the fountain and wet it down. She walked back to the table and sat on the edge, expecting the same treatment.

Maria placed her rear against the table and spread her trembling suntanned legs. When the next man stepped up between them, she undid his pants and let them fall. She reached out with the towel and tried to clean him off in a ceremony she was now familiar with after watching her mother.

Maria was not the least bit lubricated and knew she would be in serious trouble if he tried to enter her now. Reluctantly, she got off of the table and got down on her knees in front of him. Tears formed in her eyes as she prepared for what she knew she had to do. Maria looked up at the man as she cradled his penis in her hands and kissed it softly. It jumped!

Maria stood shakily and staggered over to the fountain. There was no one to help her. She dropped down to her knees on the curb and vomited into the water. It had been hours since she had eaten, so all she had in her stomach was a small bit of saliva. Her actions had nauseated her and it seemed like she was throwing up to get rid of her embarrassment. Maria walked slowly back to the table trying to hold her head up. She wiped her mouth with the wet blouse and sank back down to her knees in front of the stranger.

She tried to wet her lips to give it more of an open mouth kiss. It jumped more! Maria spread her tongue along the bottom and brushed it up along the entire shaft. She stroked him with her fingers extended around the width. Slowly, she was getting a film of seamen along his shaft. It tasted horrible, but she knew she would be torn without some sort of lubrication.

She felt his hands on the back of her head. He grabbed a handful of hair in each hand. He twisted each half of her long hair into thick ropes, and wrapped them around each fist for a better grip. He started to use her hair to pull her head toward him. Maria placed her elbows and forearms against his hips, prepared to let him rip her hair out rather than openly cooperate by letting him shove the whole thing down her throat.

Afraid that Carlo might beat her mom or sister, Maria opened her mouth and pressed her head down on him. She used her tongue to spread the seamen around his shaft. She didn't know which would bother her more; to have him ejaculate in her mouth or vagina. Her mind recoiled at her choices. She felt there would be less pain involved if he entered her vagina once it was lubricated.

She was torn with anxiety over the years, when she refused to give up her virginity to a young man she cared deeply for. She had given up so many opportunities and was now confronted with her first experience: being with six strangers, her mom and sister watching in broad daylight. There was no tenderness in this act! She had saved herself for nothing!

Somebody behind her was grabbing her arms and pulling her body back down on the table. Maria asked them to stop for a moment. She asked for a comb, and then braided her hair into one long braid. Once she was done, she allowed them to lay her back down on the table. She tucked the long braid under her neck and back to prevent anybody from stepping on it or splattering seamen all over it.

Maria allowed her legs to be lifted out and into the air. She now knew the complete humiliation her sister had just been through. Without being able to see, she knew what was coming when she heard the zipper, and the next man in line entered her. She felt like somebody had shoved the end of a 44 oz. beer bottle into her. This was supposed to be her most precious moment!

Now she knew why her legs were in the air. They were going to have to spread them farther than they were to get the entire thing in as far as she had seen the one in Marie. Maria groaned and her head writhed from side to side as she tried to endure the invasion.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.