Jenny's Ordeal
Chapter 21: Marie gets it two ways

Copyright© 2012 by neff trebor

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 21: Marie gets it two ways - Jenny is forced into humiliation and dispair to protect her family.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Blackmail   Heterosexual   Wimp Husband   Cuckold   Wife Watching   MaleDom   Humiliation   Group Sex   Black Male   White Male   White Female   Oral Sex   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Size   Public Sex   Prostitution   Nudism   Porn Theatre  

Maria thought they were done, and looked up at Carlo hoping to be dismissed from her horror. Without speaking, Carlo reached down and helped Marie up. He walked her over to the picnic table and lifted her up onto it. He turned her so her length was sideways on the table.

Carlo waved the knife at her, indicating she was to scoot farther forward. Marie scooted towards the edge of the table, with her legs on the ground and her butt just resting on the table. He then gestured for her to lie down. It was hard to lie down with her arms bound behind her. When she did, her head was over the edge of the table and her hair cascaded over the back and pooled on the ground. This was an extremely embarrassing position, because it left her back arched, pointing her long pink nipples straight up in the air. Her legs could not be crossed or kept together. Her legs were not supported on the table, forcing her nipples farther up in the air. Her newly shaved labia were uncovered and shone in the late afternoon sun. Her legs were parted to take some of the weight off of her back which was arched painfully on top of her bound arms. She was not able to support her head very long, because her neck was tiring quickly. Her head arched upside down. The strain of her head tilted back, and her legs being spread, caused the muscles of her labia to part. Marie was dying of embarrassment at the feeling of the cool breeze across and into her open vagina. She had never been in such a humiliating position.

Soon, she felt several pairs of hands on her legs. They raised her legs and parted them until she thought they were going to split her in two. She heard the sound of a zipper, then the intense heat of a penis against her opening. Marie's revulsion matched anguish of her mother and sister who could see the rape coming before she could.

Somebody had shoved a monster into her, which slowly grew and burrowed its way down into her as it changed from semi-erect to forearm-width-and-length. Marie did not understand the groaning coming from her mother or sister until she sensed the heat and odor from something close to her face. She was aware of the odor before she felt the heat of it.

She could feel a monster penis lying against her cheek. It burned. The penis moved up and down the side of her face; then across her nose. "Lick it!" he said. Marie opened her mouth and timidly extended her tongue. She was upside down and not in position to control anything. The penis was dry. She wagged her head from side to side to avoid the penetration into her mouth. She felt hands burrow into her hair and pin her head down and against the edge of the table. She resigned herself to the idea that it was eventually going down her mouth, so she tried to relax her neck muscles and lubricate it with her tongue to minimize the pain.

Marie had never been a part of anything like this, and was only guessing at what she had to do. The penis took the guess work out of her by climbing over to her mouth, and entering. Marie tried to keep her tongue off of it, but that was impossible. It slowly inched itself into her mouth until the width of it filled her cavity. Then, like a weasel after a mouse, it seemed to burrow its way down as it slowly expanded in both width and length. Marie tried to turn her head from side to side in an effort to expel this awakening creature but it was pinned to the table by the hands in her hair.

After it had gone as deep as it could, the owner pulled back to let her catch her breath. As it crept forward again, the women watching groaned at the sight of it disappearing down her throat. Marie's throat widened and her cheeks bulged as she writhed in agony at the two creatures entering her at each end.

The motions in and out of her continued for a while. Each man would get a sense of being about to climax and pull out to regain composure. They waited for their excitement to go down for a while, before resuming. Jenny and Maria were just praying for it to end. Finally, there was a combination of moans from the two men, and gurgling out of both ends of Marie as the white fluid gushed out of her. Maria rushed over and turned Marie's head to keep her from gagging. Maria was crying more than Marie. Maria tried to clean off her humiliated sister and tried to untie her arms, when she heard a loud "Crack!" as Carlo hit Jenny with his doubled up belt.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.