Jenny's Ordeal
Chapter 15: The Abduction

Copyright© 2012 by neff trebor

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 15: The Abduction - Jenny is forced into humiliation and dispair to protect her family.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Blackmail   Heterosexual   Wimp Husband   Cuckold   Wife Watching   MaleDom   Humiliation   Group Sex   Black Male   White Male   White Female   Oral Sex   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Size   Public Sex   Prostitution   Nudism   Porn Theatre  

As they drug their wheeled bags bumping up the steps, they did not know they were lost. Soon, a group of about six young men surrounded them and began questioning them in Spanish. The girls were getting frightened. Their fears were justified when several of the men pulled long switch blades and shoved them against the girls.

Ginny turned and pulled a skinning knife of her own. She kicked the knife out of one young man's hands, but was struck in the stomach with a short upper cut that knocked the knife out of her hand, and knocked the breath out of her stomach. The two girls picked her up and helped her get her breath.

Jenny grabbed the apparent leader who spoke the best English. "Please don't hurt them. These are my daughters. You can take our money. Just let us go!" she pleaded. The men grabbed the women and their baggage and pushed them up the stairs, then through an endless array of alleys.

Finally, they came to a three-story old Spanish-style villa. It had bright decorative painting on the Alhambra style detailing. They were shoved inside and the heavy timber doors locked behind them.

The interior had a sun-filled atrium with a glass dome that lit the interior which was surrounded by rooms opening into the central space.

The locks on the bags were cut off, and the contents were spilled out onto the cobblestone floor. The two daughters whimpered quietly as their intimate belongings were tossed disrespectfully along the floor. The girls clung to each other in fear and stood next to the fountain in the center of the atrium.

Carlo, the apparent leader, picked up their passports and asked them why they were there. Jenn explained they were there to see the motorcycle race in a few weeks. She didn't want to tip her hand that she was a rider, and give them the idea they might be able to get ransom. "You can take our credit cards and passports. You could get quite a bit of money for them." She offered. Carlo thought about it. He knew he could do that. He looked at the four women.

The oldest, obviously the grandmother, was quite unique for a woman her age. She had a subtle dignity and a unique beauty. People who didn't know her might have thought her a lesbian because of the character of her dress. The middle aged woman was absolutely beautiful. The two girls were even better.

Her were two young girls, probably under-aged teenagers, with long reddish/brown hair, light tans, freckled, in stylishly short cut-off jeans, high-heeled boots, and light buttoned blouses who did not seem to be wearing bras. He knew he could get the money, but saw an opportunity for a good time before they left for Rome in a few days.

"Senora Jenkins, you seem to be an attractive woman. My friends and I are intrigued with a woman of your age. We would like to see more of what you look like." Jenny had many mixed emotions. She had been degraded many more times worse than this, but now it was different. Now the welfare of her mother and daughters was at stake. It would be even more humiliating for her to be subjected to these men in front of her family. "Please leave my girls out of this. I will cooperate with you if you leave them alone." She said. "That depends on you." Carlo said as he grinned. "Exactly what do you want?" she whispered. Jenny didn't want her daughters to see or hear this, but on the other hand, she was concerned about them being taken into another room where she couldn't know they were safe.

"Take off your clothes my lovely Senora!" Jenny lowered her eyes as her shoulders sagged. Ginny reacted without thinking again. "Fuck you! You bastards!" she screamed, as she aimed one of her high heels at the closest one. The young men were quick enough to parry her kick, and again landed a quick uppercut that knocked her senseless. She lay there for a while. When she woke up and stood, Carlo took his belt off, doubled it and hit Jenny savagely across her back. He then turned to the two girls and gave each of them a whack.

The men took Ginny over to the huge timber doors at the entrance that were barred with a heavy timber across two steel brackets. They drove two 12" galvanized spikes into the timber under her armpits; held her arms straight out and raised them up to about her head in a "Y" configuration and drove more where her elbows and wrists were. Next, they duct-taped her arms to the spikes. She was now "nailed to the wall" with her arms outstretched. The next thing they did was drive two more spikes into the wall on each side of her neck. They ran duct-tape across the two spikes to keep her head from moving.

"When one of you disobeys, It will affect one of the others. Maybe you think you are willing to take a beating, but you need to think about how the others will be affected!" he snarled.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.