Jenny's Ordeal - Cover

Jenny's Ordeal

Copyright© 2012 by neff trebor

Chapter 13: An evening at the Theatre

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 13: An evening at the Theatre - Jenny is forced into humiliation and dispair to protect her family.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Blackmail   Heterosexual   Wimp Husband   Cuckold   Wife Watching   MaleDom   Humiliation   Group Sex   Black Male   White Male   White Female   Oral Sex   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Size   Public Sex   Prostitution   Nudism   Porn Theatre  

Things were going better financially for Jenny and her husband, Joe. The endorsements, magazine articles and everything were putting money into the checking account. Jenny was not going to pay off the house until she knew she had the full amount. She didn't want to be in the position of paying off most of it and then losing this job and then again face the prospect of losing the house with almost all of it paid off.

Joe had not been present with Jenny on several of the latest marketing nightmares she had to endure. All he knew was that she was very busy, and their bank account was overflowing more than it ever was when he was working. She always tried to be cheerful around him and didn't discuss all of her humiliating situations because she didn't want to depress him.

Joe, however, was taking it the wrong way. He felt that she was enjoying herself too much, and he had gone a long time without any sex. He had spent lots of time teaching her how to airbrush ghost flames on the cars and motorcycles, and use a multimeter to diagnose electrical problems. She was a hit on the car and motorcycle repair shows she co-hosted. Joe had helped her a lot, but they were growing apart.

Jenny had tried to take Joe on long excursions in his wheelchair and tried to be cheerful with him, even though the work was depressing her and making her sad. She never knew when she might stumble into someone in public that recognized her from some of her meetings with Sam's clients. She didn't know whether to dress provocatively or extremely modest when she was with him.

"It's Friday night, Joe, what would you like to do," she said. The sex issue was eating him up inside. "I don't know. You are always having sex with somebody else, but never have time for me," he said.

"Joe, you know I love you and there isn't anything I wouldn't do for you. In fact, this has all been for you and the kids." Joe thought maybe he would test her to see if that was true.

"There's a theatre downtown that I've never been to yet. It seems the least you could do is take me there, since we don't ever do anything," he said.

"Joe I'll do anything for you." As unpleasant as the request was, she bit her lip rather than express her disappointment about this idea.

"Oh, and another idea," he said. "Since you are always prancing around naked in front of your clients, how about a little of that here around the house?" "What do you want?" Jenny asked.

"Well, for starters, I think that whenever the children are not here, you can be naked. I also like the hairdo you give yourself when you are about to give a blowjob. Let's get started."

With tears starting, Jenny took off her wire rimmed glasses and lay down on the couch with her head over the armrest. She brushed her hair back over the armrest so she could start a French braid.

"No." Joe said. "Let's start with the clothes first. That makes the hair braiding a lot more enjoyable. Get over here in front of me so I have a better view of this."

Jenny stood up and went over in front of her husband. She turned to look at the huge wall-to-wall picture window and the people walking by. She looked back at Joe, and could tell by looking at him that he wanted the drapes open. She started with the top buttons of her light summer dress. Slowly, she worked her way down and lifted the bottom part to reach the ones just above the hem. She shrugged the dress over her shoulders and stepped out of it. She folded it and put it on the couch. She got down on her knees with her arms on the wheelchair and put Joe's arms behind her to make him take off the bra. He threw it on the couch. She stood up and put his hands on her underwear. He slid them down until they dropped of their own weight. She bent forward and kissed him softly on the lips.

She turned around and went to the bathroom, came back with a hairbrush and gave it to him. She turned around in front of him and dropped down to sit on her knees with her butt on her feet. He combed her hair back in what would appear to an observer as an erotic manner of foreplay. When he was done, Jenny grabbed the finely combed pony tail and went over to the couch. Once again, she lay down with her hair and head over the back of the armrest. She made small talk with Joe about their plans to go out that weekend.

They were both a little numb about what was being said, but Jenny was trying to minimize all he had asked her to do, and also mask her humiliation and reluctance. When she was done with the braid, she had to walk over to the dresser to get a rubber band and comb to finish the bun. She walked over to the edge of the window and hesitated. She paused until a couple had passed. She turned to face Joe as she finished the bun. Her eyes were searching his for some manner of acceptance. Getting no sign of disapproval, she waited for the sidewalk traffic to clear again before going back to him.

"Whenever you are here, this is how I want you to dress and look." He said as he handed her the double strand of pearls. She put it on so it hung down to the middle of her chest. He reached out and fondled the gold chains on her labia. She reached out and took his hand in what appeared to be an act of intimacy, but also to keep him from moving the chain much. It was painful to have the chain pulled through the piercings.

Once he was satisfied with her appearance, they both tried to continue their activities around the house as if nothing different had happened. Joe took the remote and turned it to a movie. Jenn went into the kitchen, filled two glasses with ice and root beer. She came back into the living room and sat down on the floor in front of him between his spread legs, with her back to him and one arm over his thigh holding her glass. She tried to act normal, and forget the humiliating situation she was in.

Soon, the sun began to set and Joe decided it was time to go to the show. "I'm about ready to go to the theatre. It hasn't rained this week, so why don't you go out and water the front yard before we leave'" Joe casually said to her. Jenny froze! He wanted her to go out like she was to water the lawn! The neighbors would surely see her. She couldn't do it. "Please, Joe. You know I love you. I said I would do anything for you, but I can't get out there like this. The neighbors will see me." Joe looked at her and gave her that "I knew you wouldn't do what you promised," look.

Jenny bit her lip. She felt she had no choice. Did it really matter that much to him? Her arms and legs had turned to lead. Her knees shook so bad, she could hardly walk. She had crawled along the floor over to the door, so nobody walking by the picture window would see her. With the lights on inside, and the sun setting, she would be almost "on stage."

She hesitated before standing. "Jenny, we are going to be going to the show, so you might as well get dressed for that before you go out. Put on the pearl necklace, grey silk nylons, and your high heeled boots. I like that outfit, but don't get it wet when you're out there watering the grass. Wait for me, I want to watch.

Jenny dressed as ordered, trying to stall for time. With her head down, she stood and reached for the door knob. As she slowly opened it, the interior lights at the entry backlit her beautiful silhouette. The sun had gone over the horizon, but it was still dusk. If she had been in the bedroom, the sight of her standing in those high-heeled boots and grey hose that ended just below her crotch would have been erotic. However, Jenny hardly felt erotic standing in front of her front door.

She had to uncoil the 100 foot rubber hose, thread it onto the hose bib and water the grass and flowers in the front yard. The lights in the living room were on, and highlighted her body like stage lights at the theatre.

Jenny clip-clopped out down the concrete sidewalk, connected the hose, and turned on the water. She turned it on full blast to get it over with as soon as possible. Joe wheeled himself over to the front door to make sure she watered the whole front yard.

She tried to stand in the drive in front of the chevy and shoot the water as far as she could by holding her thumb over the end of the hose. She was able to get the stream quite a ways out with pressure on the hose, but it also sent a smaller spray back on her as well. The fine spray only helped highlight her body in the fading light of the evening and the dim light through the living room window.

Jenny was holding her breath, hoping that nobody would be out for a walk that evening. Soon, she could make out some silhouettes coming down the road. There was a young couple pushing a baby carriage and walking their dog on a leash. The wife was on her cell phone. Jenny was dying of embarrassment.

She turned with her back to them. She couldn't see them, but could hear their footsteps getting closer. "Turn around Jenn!" her husband hissed from his spot by the door. She couldn't do it! "Jenny! What did I tell you!"

Slowly, reluctantly the naked woman on the concrete drive turned to face the couple. Silently, the couple walked by within a few feet of her. The dog tried to approach her and struggled at the end of his leash. The young wife tugged on the leash as the equally startled couple walked by.

"I guess that's good enough, Jenn," her husband said. Jenny dropped the hose, ran to the faucet to shut it off, and bolted back through the open door. Crying uncontrollably, Jenny dropped down to her knees behind the door as she slammed it shut. She grabbed the tablecloth and yanked it off of the dining room table to cover herself and dry off. Jenny sobbed noiselessly into the tablecloth she held in front of her.

Joe handed Jenny one of her daughter's light summer dresses that had a hemline a few inches above the knees. It was a little short for her taste, but she was flattered with herself that she could still fit in her daughters clothes. She had light cork sandals and no hose. He let her keep her double strands of pearls that hung about half way down her chest. Sam made her wear the gold chains in her labia so the piercings would not grow shut. Joe made sure she did not wear her bra or panties. Her wire-rimmed glasses made her look quite intellectual. Her big denim purse made her look like a tourist.

She helped load her husband into the old Chevrolet and started off towards Guinevere's, in the old garment district downtown. The district had been renovated so that there were many new trendy shops, but the adult theatre had been there for years, and the city officials couldn't legally get them out of there. It was a safe area, but Jenny was afraid somebody she knew might see them.

She parked the car, got the wheelchair out of the trunk and wheeled her husband in, hoping that she had not been recognized. When they got in, they went up to the cashier. The theatre attendant said the small cubicles were fed by dollar bills, but there was only one person to a booth. He said the main theatre was open to anyone, and couples were free. He said the movies behind the glass display case on the wall were the selections for the week. If nobody objected, you could switch movies after one was over.

Joe asked if the selections could only be made from the ones on the wall. The attendant asked Joe which one he wanted to see. Joe reached into the pouch on the back of his wheelchair and pulled out the DVD of Jenny at Sam's house during Monday Night Football. Jenny was stunned. She thought that this was a personal DVD that would never be brought up or discussed ever again. She bit her lip and said nothing. This was Joe's night. She was determined to show her allegiance to him no matter what.

Jenny took money out of her purse to pay the attendant. He said the present show would be over in a few minutes. The attendant buzzed the door and they went into the theatre. They went through an air or light lock and into the main theatre.

The main theatre was fairly small. There was a center aisle with about five seats on each side. There was a back row with quite a bit of clear space between it and the next aisle. The next aisle had a seat missing at the end to make room for a wheelchair. Jenny parked Joe in it, and sat next to him.

There were about twelve men in the theatre who were scattered throughout. The lighting was dim, but there was plenty of light for the people to see each other. They all turned to watch the couple enter. Once Jenny and Joe were seated, the men started to slowly move to the seats beside, in front and behind them.

Jenny's blood froze. She thought she and Joe were going to watch some disgusting porno movie. Now, Joe had arranged to have their private DVD shown. These people would be close enough in the modest light to recognize her.

Joe reached over and held her left hand in his right. This was some comfort to her. Maybe the men would see this and realize that she was taken. Joe took her hand and placed it on his belt buckle. Her head twirled around in shock as she looked him in the eye, wondering what he wanted. He took her hand and put it down his pants. Jenny froze. He wanted her to fondle him in front of everybody. She wrapped her fingers around his penis but couldn't move them out of fright and embarrassment.

Joe guided her hands to unbuckle his belt and unzip his pants. He helped her pull his penis free of his pants. It was out and she held it up without fondling him. At her husband's insistence, she squeezed it slightly trying to conceal her actions by laying her large purse over her hand.

A man sat down to her right, and two others stood behind her, at each of her shoulders. The men in front turned and stared at her openly, waiting to see what she was going to do.

Joe whispered into her ear, telling her to reach over and hold the man's hand. She looked at him, wanting to scream. She was trembling so bad she could hardly move. She timidly reached over and put her hand into the arm of this stranger's chair, and tip-toed her fingers over to make contact with his hand. He saw what she was doing to Joe, and put her hand in his lap. Her hand froze. She couldn't move. Joe whispered; "Come on, Jenny, do it."

She opened her hand and reached over his slacks searching for the end of his penis. She found it and let her hand settle on it tentatively. The man moved her hand up to his belt and looked her in the eye. She looked back at her husband for some reprieve. His look told her what she had to do. She slowly opened his belt and unzipped his pants. He arched back and pushed them down past his knees.

The man turned in his seat, almost facing away from her. He reached over and put one hand in her lap. The other went over her shoulder and down over her left breast. She looked at her husband looking for some direction. With no protest coming from Jenny or her husband, the man began unbuttoning her summer dress. He started at the bottom and undid the buttons all the way up to her neck. Jenny couldn't believe what her husband was allowing this stranger to do, but she was determined to do whatever it took to appease him. As the dress was unbuttoned, the sides draped open, and in the dim light of the theatre, the reflected light from the screen seemed to make her bare skin glow.

He made her stand up, and pushed the seat upright so she had room. He turned her around to face him and Joe. She looked at her husband, questioning what was happening. He put her arms down to her sides, and peeled off the summer dress. She crossed her hands over her bare breasts. The flickering light from the show highlighted her pink nipples pointing back up at the screen. He pushed her seat back down, and she turned around and sat down with her arms and legs crossed.

Joe pulled her left hand back down and into his lap. The other man did the same with her right. She sat there unmoving, and they each made her stroke them at the same time. She kept her head straight ahead at the screen, with her eyes closed in shame and humiliation.

The movie ended, and the new DVD started. The pictures faded in to the song of "My Maria". The men in the theatre soon realized Jenny was the one on the screen.

The man standing behind their row, between her and Joe, now had his penis out of his pants. He was slowly stroking it and laid it against Jenny's cheek. She turned her face away from him, horrified at the situation and looking for a way out of it. When she turned away, she found that the man standing between her and the stranger seated at her right was doing the same thing. There was another big penis staring at her on the right.

She grabbed Joe's right hand and silently pleaded to him with her eyes. He looked at her and without saying anything; she remembered she had agreed to do anything for him.

She turned back to Joe and tried to cradle the man's penis over her shoulder against her cheek. She was hoping that much contact would be enough. He took his penis in his left hand, and rubbed it across her nose, trying to get it into her mouth. She again looked up at Joe as she let go of his hand, and reached up to grip the long shaft throbbing against her cheek. She held it in her left hand, and rubbed it against her lips as she turned her head slowly back and forth. "Is this what you want Joe?" she whispered with tears streaming down her face. Joe didn't say anything, but his eyes told her what he wanted.

She slid her lips along as much of his shaft as she could. He was behind her, and it would be hard to get much of it in her mouth. She turned it a little and was able to get the head in her mouth and use her tongue along the bottom of it.

By now, the man standing behind and to her right was insisting on the same treatment. She reached up with her left hand to hold the one that had been in her mouth. She took the other in her right hand and guided it up to her lips. She used her lips and tongue as well as she could on the new penis.

The men in the row in front of her had turned around and leaned over the back of those seats. One was squeezing her nipples; another had his tongue buried in her labia. Another had a pen light out, and was "spotlighting" the action of her mouth. Cell phone flashes were going off. Jen was so humiliated she could hardly move.

Jenny was past shame, humiliation and fear. She was numb of all feelings. She knew ejaculation would be coming from all directions. She was no longer in control of how it hit her. First she felt it as moisture against her tongue. She picked up the shuddering in her hand; then the other. Little spurt became two spurts; then three; then eruptions from all directions. She could feel the hot slimy liquid coming from ererywhere. It was all over her hair, eyes, nose, neck, back, nipples and crotch. She couldn't look over to her husband with this sticky mess all over her that ran down her eyes, nose, and chin to drip onto her breasts. She had never known humiliation like this.

Once it stopped, several men produced cloth or paper towels and helped clean her up. She just sat there, facing the screen with her eyes closed while they wiped her down.

Finally, Joe tapped her on the shoulder, indicating he was ready to leave. She turned toward him, expecting him to hand her the dress to put back on. He didn't. How could she leave without her clothes? Joe had her dress in the large pocket on the back of his wheelchair. Joe started to wheel himself around and towards the door into the theatre. Jenn followed on legs that would hardly move.

Once they got out of the theatre, they were in an alcove that opened to another corridor. This dimly lit corridor had doors on each side of it, about five feet apart. Each door led to a very small room. Each room had a TV screen mounted on the wall next to the door. There was one folding chair facing each TV screen. Joe wheeled himself into a room that had a red light above the door.

Joe took some dollar bills from Jenny and fed them into a money slot in the wall. A porno movie started. Jenny tried to sit in the folding chair, but with the wheel chair in it, there was not enough room for two. She folded the chair up and laid it against the back wall, and sat on Joe's lap with her head down.

There were a number of men who had been standing in the hallway they went through. Others followed them out of the theatre. The ones who had been loitering in the hallway were startled to see this wonderfully naked woman follow a man in a wheelchair. They all congregated near the door of the little room Jenny and Joe had entered. Jenny tried to cover herself and hang onto her husband for some sort of comfort or assurance. Once the money went into the slot, their light above the door changed from red to green. They would be allowed to stay as long as the light was green.

The room they were in had small doors in the adjoining walls. These doors were about 8" wide and about 3'-0" high. The bottom of the door was about 30" above the floor. Once the movie started, other men had entered the adjoining rooms and opened the small doors with a view into Jenny and Joe.

Pretty soon, Jenny could see a huge man in the adjoining room unbuckle his pants and stick his massive penis through the open doorway. Jenny fixed her eyes on the TV screen. "Grab it," Joe whispered. It was inches away from her. Jenny looked through tears at her husband with a pleading expression imploring him to stop the outrage. Joe was determined to test her resolve. She had promised to do anything.

With her eyes fixed on the TV screen, Jenny tentatively extended her hand, searching for something she didn't want to find. Her hand brushed the pink throbbing staff. It jumped when she made contact. She used the back of her hand to brush along the length of it and then along the bottom against the foreskin.

"Is this what you want me to do, Hon?" she whispered as she looked at him. "It's up to you." He answered. She knew what he wanted. He wanted her to fellatiate the creature sticking through this small door. She was supposed to show him that she loved him so much that she would do whatever he asked, no matter how vile.

With a heavy heart, she tried to get her mind to shut off her emotions. She tried to not think about what she was about to do. She took a handi-wipe and spread it out in her hands. She wrapped it around the nine inch shaft in front of her. She slowly wiped him down. She leaned over and tried to smell him like somebody buying fresh cantaloupe. Satisfied that he was clean, she took out some hand lotion from her purse. She squeezed a streak of it down his shaft and slowly rubbed it in with both hands.

She reached out with her left hand and pinched the foreskin along the bottom, and pulled on it until it stretched out beyond the end. She cradled the end of it with the back of her hand and fondled the top of it with her cheek. She turned to face it and cradled it with the palms of both hands. She kissed the end of it softly. She kissed it again softly and repeated the action all along the shaft to his stomach. She tipped it up, extended her tongue, flattened it and fluttered it against the bottom of the entire shaft.

Finally, she opened her mouth and cupped the head to the ridge with her lips and tongue. She was making love to the end of his shaft with all the tenderness of a calf suckling its' mother.

Jenn, you've got to be careful and don't get any of that stuff on me. Jenny's ears burned and her cheeks turned red. He had the audacity to make her do these evil and humiliating things, and was concerned about his own situation!

She kept the head covered with her lips, and began stroking the length of him with one hand; stroking up and down while also turning her hand in a circular motion as it went up and down. Once she felt the quivering and heard his groans, she stopped all movement. She squeezed down on the shaft with her thumb and forefinger to keep the seamen trapped. She let it out gradually so she could swallow it without spilling. Finally, she used the linen table cloth Joe had given her to wipe both of them clean.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.