Jenny's Ordeal
Chapter 9: Grand Opening Party

Copyright© 2012 by neff trebor

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 9: Grand Opening Party - Jenny is forced into humiliation and dispair to protect her family.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Blackmail   Heterosexual   Wimp Husband   Cuckold   Wife Watching   MaleDom   Humiliation   Group Sex   Black Male   White Male   White Female   Oral Sex   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Size   Public Sex   Prostitution   Nudism   Porn Theatre  

Sam said "Since we are using our combined names for the business now, and we have something to promote, now, I think we should have a grand opening for the new company and use it to promote our recent success." Shivers ran through Jen as she tried to interpret what this might mean.

"I'm going to invite some of our most prospective clients over for another get together at my house this weekend. You bring your husband and we'll have a good time. Be there at 9:00 pm. Here's the keys to the 911 and your clothes are in the back." he said.

That Saturday, Jen got ready to go to the party. She had told her husband about it, and he was dressed and waiting for her in the living.

Jenny came down the stairs. She had on her grey Louis Vinton knee-high boots over her grey thigh-high stockings, which came to the bottom of her labia. The lace embellished elastic at the top was a little lighter in color than the stockings. Her grey dress had buttons down the front, and fit like a glove. The two top and bottom buttons were undone. Her nipples were easily seen through the form fitting dress, and the front gapped open to a point even with her nipples. The bottom of her dress stopped a few inches below her crotch. Her hair had been straightened, and fell almost to her waist. She had three small braids on each side of her head, just above her ears that were pulled back and attached at the back of her head to hold the rest of her hair away from her face.

As she came down the steps, her eyes met her husband's. He was in awe of her beauty but crushed by what the dress and occasion implied. He wanted to tell her how beautiful she looked, but that might accentuate the fear of what might be ahead of her.

She wheeled her husband out to the car, and helped him into the Slant nose 930 GT. She took the wheelchair into the garage, because Sam said he had another at his house. She got into the driver's side and buckled the 5-point seatbelt. The 5-point system both hid and exposed different parts of her. The belt that came up between her legs, kept the dress open clear to her crotch. When she shifted gears, the upper straps of her seat belt covered her right nipple, but the left upper strap seemed to pull the left side of her dress farther open, and exposed her entire left breast. With her left hand on the wheel, and her right hand on the gear shift, there was nothing she could do to cover anything.

Jenny did not know how to put the top on the car, so the wind billowed the top and bottom of her dress as far open as the seat belts would allow. She still wasn't too sure of herself with this 3,000 pound 500 horsepower sports car. Her initial efforts at driving were jerky. A slight tap of the gas pedal would spin the tires, and it might fishtail.

About halfway to Sam's house, she had attracted some admirers who were driving semi-tractor trailers and four-wheel drive trucks with lift kits. A highway patrolman noticed the odd combination of vehicles around the Porsche. The passengers in the car were trying to ignore the other cars.

The patrolman pulled out in his 1,000 cc Harley and easily caught up with the Porsche. Jenny was frantic, and didn't know what to do with the situation she was in. The seat belts kept her exposed. If she undid the straps, she would be ticketed for not being buckled up. She tried to keep her arms across her chest when the officer came by.

He asked her to produce her driver's license, registration and proof of insurance. She couldn't help but let her nipples show as she rummaged through her purse to get her driver's license. The patrolman could see the gold chain and padlock peeking out behind the seatbelt at her crotch. He could see her nipples as she desperately tried to search for her driver's license. It took her quite a time to find the registration and the insurance cards in the glove box. She could not get to the glove box without unbuckling her seat belt. Without the little protection the seat belts offered, she was now even more tantalizingly exposed to the patrolman while searching through the glove box.

"I'm sorry lady, but even with all of the proper documents, I'm going to have to give you a ticket for causing a disturbance and endangering others on the road for the way you are dressed. Please get out of the car and step to the back."

With tears starting, Jen opened her door and swung her beautiful legs out as he helped her up. She walked to the back of her car.

"Put your hands on the back of the car and spread your legs" he said. Jenny was mortified. The dress barely covered her standing up. As she put her hands on the car, and spread her legs, her breasts hung out of the top, and the padlocks on her labia could be seen under the dress, if you knew where to look. The cars started to slow down, and create a real traffic jam. The officer knew he wouldn't be able to search her with so many cars at a snail's pace and even stopping, so he told her to get back in at get out of there.

Jenny was fighting tears of humiliation and embarrassment as she got back into the car and buckled up. She could hardly see as she turned her head to check for traffic as she pulled back onto the road.

When she got to Sam's house, most of the others had already arrived. She was late because she had been stopped. Sam had asked Jenny to take her husband around to the back of the house. The rear of the house was on a lower level, which opened to the pool. It also had an entrance from the pool into the media room.

Jenny parked the car, used Sam's wheelchair and took her husband along the outside patio and into the media room. The media room had a huge back-projection screen above a modest sized stage. The screen was about sixteen feet in each direction. It started about three feet above the stage, which was about eighteen feet across and off the main floor about two feet. The seating arrangement was an amphitheater type with each level of seats stepping up and back in six inch platforms. The seating was all leather padded reclining arm-chairs. The seating capacity of the room was about fifty, but only about sixteen people were present. They were filing in and sitting down when Jenny and her husband came in.

There were two aluminum chairs at the side of the stage, and a baby's plastic swimming pool at the center. Jenny and her husband sat in the front row of seats on the lowest level.

"Gentlemen, we are all here to celebrate the grand-opening of our new partnership between Jenny Marie and myself" Sam said. "I want to take this occasion to introduce all of you to my new partner, and bring you up to date with our latest marketing contracts."

"I have some film clips of one of our parties, and the highlights of the new "Black Adder" motorcycle that you will see Jenny promoting throughout the country in the next few months." Waves of shock shot through Jenny when she realized they were going to show pictures of what she had done at the party, and motorcycle presentation.

"Gentlemen, I'd like you to meet Jenny Marie Jenkins." The small crowd applauded and Jenny stood and turned at Sam's insistence.

"Jenny, please get up on the stage" Sam said. Jenny got up as though as in a trance. She looked back at her husband, hoping he would reach out and pull her back. He just looked down.

Jenny got up on the stage, and walked over to the aluminum chair at the end of the stage to sit down. Sam looked at her and without speaking made her understand she was not to sit down. She stood at the center of the stage.

"Gentlemen, please look at the bottom of each of your drink glasses. There is a number etched into the bottom of each one. He held out a coffee cup to Jenny. It had small papers folded up with numbers on them. He had Jenny reach into the cup, pull out one slip, and read off the number. She read off the number twelve. One man jumped up with a yell.

All eyes turned to the man standing. Hank was almost seven feet tall, but because of the tiered seating, he looked about a foot taller than he was. He had played professional football for a long time, but a knee injury had forced him out the year before. This black man had his head shaved, and it glistened in the low light of the backlight media room. He was dressed in closefitting dark slacks and purple short-sleeved silk shirt. He looked like he could still play.

Sam told Jenny to go up into the seats and escort him onto the stage with her. Slowly and without looking him in the eyes, Jenny went up to him, took his hand and led him onto the stage. Sam had positioned the two aluminum chairs within the small baby's swimming pool. It was about eight feet across; with about a sixteen inch high lip on it to hold water.

Sam told Jenny to face the audience. "Jenny, most of these people haven't met you before, and don't know what beautiful breasts you have. Let's start off with you showing us your breasts," he said. Jen looked down. She looked over at her husband. She walked over to the edge of the stage, down the steps, and handed her husband her purse. She walked back to the center of the stage and turned to face the audience. It was quiet.

Jenny reached up and unbuttoned the two buttons left above her belt. She stood there without moving. She took a couple of deep breaths, and pulled the dress down over one shoulder, and pulled her arm out of the sleeve. This exposed her left breast. She pulled the right side of her dress over that shoulder, and slid her arm out. That dropped her dress down to the top of her waist. She crossed her arms in front of her and cupped her breasts. She could feel Sam's eyes burning into her. She hesitated, reached up with both hands, and brushed her hair back over both shoulders, and stood with her arms at her sides. You could see the tears start.

She looked over at Sam. He nodded. She knew what he wanted. She reached up for her black leather belt and unbuckled it. It dropped to the floor. She looked up at Sam, then at her husband in the first row. She reached for the last buttons on her dress. She unbuttoned the last buttons, but tried to keep it from falling. She looked at Sam. She released her grip on the dress and let it fall. She stood there in her black high-heeled boots and thigh high lace stockings. Sam had told her not to wear a bra or panties.

Sam had told her to go to the tanning salon and get her breasts tanned, but keep her shaved labia covered, so it was still white. The boots, stockings, tanned body and white labia all added to the focus of everybody's eyes on the padlocks at the end of the gold chains lacing through her labia.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.