Jenny's Ordeal
Chapter 4: The football game

Copyright© 2012 by neff trebor

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 4: The football game - Jenny is forced into humiliation and dispair to protect her family.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Blackmail   Heterosexual   Wimp Husband   Cuckold   Wife Watching   MaleDom   Humiliation   Group Sex   Black Male   White Male   White Female   Oral Sex   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Size   Public Sex   Prostitution   Nudism   Porn Theatre  

Jenny drove home to make supper. Her feet and hands shook so bad she could hardly keep the car on the road. She decided not to cook because she was too nervous and upset to eat.

When she got home, Joe asked her what had happened since she left the house. She was determined not to let him know about the blowjob in the park. She said nothing had happened; that they had done some office work and she came home. Joe had noticed that she wasn't walking normally.

"Get over here!" She stopped cleaning the kitchen and walked over to stand in front of him. "Something's wrong." He said. "Unbutton that dress!" Jenny felt she was going to be raped again. This was worse than the incident in the park to be challenged by her husband, who would soon know she was less than truthful.

Her hands shook as she slowly unbuttoned the dress. She started at the top, hoping he would lose interest before she was done. When the last button was done, she dropped her hands to her sides and the dress opened up. Joe saw that she had left the house with one pair of panties, and now had another.

"Take off that dress! He whispered. Jenny shrugged it over her shoulders and let it fall to the floor. Now the rest he said as they made eye contact. Jenny reached up to the clasps on each side and released them. The panties dropped but could not fall, because they were threaded between the padlocks. Without being told, Jenny spread her legs, so she could free the panties from the padlocks. Joe looked at her mostly shaved labia, and the sparkling silver padlocks hanging from her. Obviously she had left something out of her story.

Joe extended his hand to between her legs. Humiliated, Jenny parted her legs more to accommodate him. He closed his fist and extended his index finger. He stuck the rough, calloused end of it into her as far as it would go. It was painful because of the piercings and her not being lubricated in any way. He pulled his finger out and stuck the wet gleaming end up to his nose, trying to smell for seamen. He held up the panties and smelled them trying to determine the same thing. He picked up the dress and examined it. He was pretty sure he could smell seamen on the dress. He opened her purse and found the seamen stained handkerchief. "Why did you like to me Honey?"

Jenny dropped to her knees in front of him and clutched the dress to her face. Weeping and shaking, she explained the whole afternoon to him. Joe rubbed her back, smoothed her hair over her back and tried to wipe away her tears. "I know you didn't do this on your own. You were forced and had no choice."

Joe was trying to reassure her, but now he was not sure he could trust her to tell him everything. He was also angry that the bad economy and his own physical problems had put them into this situation

She tried to review her decisions for the day and the evening ahead with her husband and said "I don't have to take this job if you don't want me to."

"I don't want you to, but what choice do we have? Our share of the insurance deductibles right now is more than my yearly salary. We're going to have to sell the Chevy to make the next house payment. With the economy the way it is, we probably won't get a third of the value even if it was painted. Then how would you get groceries, or get to job interviews? We've maxed out our credit cards."

Jenny's lips trembled but she didn't say anything. He didn't try to stop her when she warmed up the car, wheeled him to the passenger seat, and put his wheelchair in the trunk.

The old car arrived at Sam's small mansion, and again she parked as far away from the entrance as she could. She got out the wheelchair, put Joe in it and wheeled him in. Just inside the door, she took off her mirrored sunglasses, set them on the small walnut foyer table just inside the door and put her wire rimmed glasses back on. She noticed a dog leash beside his car keys, but didn't notice a dog in the house.

Sam gave them a list of guests, and she and Joe made name tags. Neither of them knew quite what to expect. Maybe, they thought, she had misinterpreted everything about the job. After all, what could Sam make her do with her husband there?

After the nametags were done, Sam called her into the foyer. He had some pinking shears. "I think you are overdressed. We need to set a more welcoming tone to the party and give them an idea of things to come. Cut off a couple of the top buttons of the dress". Her heart sank, but she had no choice. She had agreed to do anything to get this job, and now she had to go through with it.

Her hands were shaking so bad, she could hardly cut off the buttons. With each button, her glasses fogged up so she could hardly see. He made her cut them off halfway down to her waist."

"I don't think that will do. Take off the bra." Jenny was stunned. Right there in front of her husband, she was asked to bear her breasts. Her whole body turned red with shame and embarrassment.

She unbuttoned the last two buttons above the belt; slid the top of her dress down over her arms and shoulders and let it fall to her waist. She unhooked the bra she had used to replace the one lost in the interview and again gave it to Sam. She stood there in front of Sam and her husband. The cool air gave her goose bumps and her nipples stiffened. She bowed her head, and crossed her hands in front of her face, under her glasses. It helped to shield her alabaster white breasts and pink nipples which were stiffening with shame.

She pulled the top of the dress back up, but without all the buttons, it was easy to see those spectacular nipples straining out against the silk. The thin fabric was no shield for her breasts which were easily seen through the thin grey silk; through the gaps of missing buttons, and the side gaps of her sleeveless dress. The dress was not tight enough to have any horizontal lines, but hung strait down and fit like a glove: hiding nothing.

Soon, the door bell began to ring. Jenny struggled with getting to the door with so much showing, but forced a smile and greeted the first men. They introduced themselves, and Jenny took them into the card room; got them drinks, appetizers and name cards. The bell chimed again, and she went to the door and repeated the procedure. She hadn't been given any signs from Sam, yet, concerning the different positions when serving. He was probably trying to get everybody seated before giving her too many things to think about. When most of the guests were there, she continued passing out appetizers and drinks. Her husband sat in a corner, with dreaded anticipation of what was to come.

The men broke up into fours at card tables and started to play cards during the pre-game warm-up shows before the football game. As Jenny went by the tables, she noticed a pair of pinking shears on each table. Pinking shears have zigzag teeth and are used to cut fabric so the edges don't unravel.

Finally, Sam clinked a spoon against a wine glass to get everybody's attention. "Gentlemen," he said, I want to introduce my new host before you get too far into your card games. As you know, poker games always involve a prize. Tonight you have a pair of pinking shears on each table. Jenny is the prize to do with as you wish at the end of each hand. She has agreed to fulfill whatever you wish. I do think there will be plenty of winning hands before the football game is over, so let's start out being a little discreet. We don't want to start out with the wildest fantasy wishes first. Let's work up to it."

"Another protocol I would like to pass on is how she will take your orders for drinks or food. When she comes up to wait on you, you can hold up one, two, or three fingers, and she will process your food or drink order accordingly." Not knowing what that meant, everybody started raising and waving their hands wildly to see what was going to happen.

Slowly, she started the rounds with everybody holding up different numbers of fingers when she stood in front of them. The room looked like a bunch of women at Wal-Mart for the free-for-all shopping after Thanksgiving.

At the first table she stopped at, the man held up two fingers. The nightmare had begun. The commotion died down until the room was silent. The men from the other tables came over to see what would happen. Jenny shuddered and her mind raced as she looked over at her husband.

She walked over to the table and put down the drink tray. Her knees were shaking so badly, she could hardly force herself to kneel. With her knees on the floor, and her head bowed, she slowly unfastened the remaining buttons of her dress above the waist. She pulled the dress off over one shoulder; then the other. She held her arms crossed in front of her to keep it from dropping down to expose her breasts. She held her arms there trying to force herself mentally into the next step. Her nerves made her shiver and shudder. She let her arms drop to her sides, and the top of her dress followed. She pulled her arms one at a time out of the top.

Somebody behind her reached out to brush her hair off of her front and down her back, letting her nipples show. "Shoulders back, Jenny'" Sam said softly. She raised her head, cocked it to one side and put her arms behind her, which pointed her spectacular pink-tipped breasts almost straight out.

Remembering that this was only the beginning of the command: "Number Two," she slowly raised her arms and put them on the man's thighs. Again, she had to take a few breaths to stop her shaking.

"I'm here to take your drink order. Would you like some beer, pop, water or a mixed drink?" she asked as she put both hands on his belt and unbuckled it. He said a beer would be fine. "We have Coors, Boulevard, and several German Beers. Do you want it in a mug or a can?" she asked as she unbuttoned his pant and pulled down the zipper. "I'll take anything you got. Whatever is easiest for you." He said as he raised up and she pulled his pants down to his ankles.

Jenny reached up and took her wire rimmed glasses off in order to wipe the tears from her face. She put them back on and looked over at her husband. She settled back onto her haunches as she put her left arm over the man's thigh and reached out with her right to touch his penis with her forefinger.

"Would you like me to bring you some chips or peanuts with your drink?" she asked as she slid her thumb and forefinger slowly back and forth along the length of his semi-erect shaft. "Do you have any pretzels?" the man asked with his mind not really that into it.

Jenny reached out with both hands extended palms-up and fingers extended with the penis on display. She kissed the end softly and flickered her tongue against the tip as she stood up. "I'll have your order back in a minute, and will take the other orders as soon as I get back."

She reached around to pull her dress back on, and buttoned the top with one hand as she picked up the tray and walked back to the kitchen. The crowd cheered with anticipation of what was to come as the first customer pulled his pants back up. She returned with his order, and continued with the others at that table.

When she had her own choice, she picked any position except sitting on somebody's lap; because they were determined to get a finger into her while she tried to take food or drink orders.

Jenny's husband's heart almost stopped at this sight. She looked over to her husband from her position on her knees. His hands went white against the wheelchair handles. Jenny's eyes began to tear up again, and her skin shivered with Goosebumps. Her knees trembled so, she could hardly stand.

Soon, a cheer broke out. Clyde, at the first table won the first hand. He asked Jenny to come over to his chair. The men at each table stopped play, and gathered to watch. She stood in front of him trembling, and put the serving tray down. While making eye contact with him, she dropped to her knees, and slowly started to stimulate him with her delicate fingers while she asked him what he wanted her to do.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.