Jenny's Ordeal
Chapter 3: Getting ready for the evening

Copyright© 2012 by neff trebor

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 3: Getting ready for the evening - Jenny is forced into humiliation and dispair to protect her family.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Blackmail   Heterosexual   Wimp Husband   Cuckold   Wife Watching   MaleDom   Humiliation   Group Sex   Black Male   White Male   White Female   Oral Sex   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Size   Public Sex   Prostitution   Nudism   Porn Theatre  

At 3:00, they left the office together. Sam escorted her out and held the door for her as she got into the passenger seat of his 930 slant-nose Targa. It had custom flared fenders all the way around with 16" wide back tires on centerline styled aluminum rims. She took off her glasses and replaced them with her mirrored wrap-around sunglasses. Sam reached up to the top of the windshield; pulled down both targa latches; folded up the top and, with Jenny's help, put it in the back.

Sitting in the Porsche was like sitting on the floor because of the low floor pan clearance and thin seats. Her partially unbuttoned dress hung open showing most of her suntanned legs and gave a great preview of what would be on display tonight. She projected a much different image, sitting in the 911 in her high-heeled boots, skin-tight silk dress and glimmering exposed sun-tanned legs than in her usual sneaker-covered shoes and jeans in the old Chevrolet. Sam turned and looked up and down at her. She looked spectacular. She tried to hold the dress together with her purse, and wouldn't make eye contact with him.

Sam reached over and unbuttoned a couple more buttons, so her top was open down to the middle of her breasts. Her dark glasses helped conceal her nervousness and embarrassment.

Sam looked at her sitting in the passenger seat. He reached over and unbuttoned the lower part of her dress clear to her panties. He helped her buckle up the 5-point seat belt. Two parts of the belt buckled across her lap. Two parts of the belt went up over her shoulders and buckled to the roll bar behind her head. The last strap came up from the floor between her legs and attached to the lap belt. Unbuttoning her dress was the only way to fasten the entire harness.

She was now practically shackled into the passenger seat, unable to move. With the top buttons open enough to reveal most of her breasts, the seat belt cinched up as tight as he had, it pretty much kept her from closing the dress to hide much of anything. The lower seat belt pulled up from between her legs, preventing her from crossing her legs, buttoning the dress or keeping the unbuttoned sides together with her hands. She was practically shackled to the seat and totally exposed to any people driving by. Sam backed out of the drive and roared down to the freeway.

As the six down-flow Holly-Weber carburetors reached full throttle, Jenny was pinned to the back of her seat, and could do nothing to keep her dress down over her tanned legs. The swirling wind from the open convertible kept it billowing up. The wind also pushed against her chest; causing the sides of her top to separate even more, and the upper harness kept the fabric from returning. It was like the "Marilyn Munroe dress blowing scene" except it was to both parts of the dress.

She was now in the middle of a dilemma. She didn't know whether to hang on to the lower or upper part of the dress. "Keep your hands down.'" Sam said. She did as she was told. As he pulled away from the light, the lower part of her dress parted and blew up to the last buttoned part of her dress even with her crotch. The wind and the seat belt kept her top open so that one or the other of her nipples always seemed to be uncovered.

As they came up to the next light, a carload of boys pulled up next to them in a four-wheel-drive Toyota extended-cab fuel-injected pick-up with 33" tires and their stereo blaring. They towered over the 930. The boys pulled up next to them because they were admiring the Porsche.

Once they were alongside the Targa, they realized how Jenny was dressed. They didn't know if she was exposed accidentally or on purpose. The boys opened the side windows on the driver's side and four grinning faces were hanging out. In order to get a better view, the three passengers opened the back window on the cab and crawled out into the truck bed.

Jenny looked out to her right and saw nothing at first but the center of the big tires on that side. Then she looked up to see the smiling faces, and realized her left nipple was exposed. She jerked around to her left, facing Sam, and tried to pull her top closed and pivot her legs toward him.

Sam pulled her dark glasses off, and slapped her arms away from her chest. "You better turn towards the front and get used to this," he said. With that, he made one last gesture to pivot her legs back to the front. He swatted her hands away from her dress. The lower part of her dress couldn't begin to cover her legs and the boys could see clear to her panties.

As they stopped at the next light, Sam reached under her seat and pulled the latch which shot her seat back, giving them a better view of her legs. The wind had billowed her dress top to her left, and one pink nipple was clearly out. She was practically lying down, and totally exposed. She closed her eyes.

"Take your panties off and throw them into the open window," Sam said with a big smile. She felt like a bolt of electricity had shot up through her seat. She looked at him and her hands flew up to her face to cover her eyes and mouth. "Do it now, if you are serious about this job." Otherwise, I'm going to let them follow us to the next public park, where you can work on improving your blowjob skills!"

Jenny had few options. She could not just get angry and get out of the car at this point. When they got to the next light, Sam said "Do it now!" She had to unbuckle the seat belt strap between her legs. Then she leaned back in her seat, raised her butt off of the seat, exposing both breasts, as she reached under her dress and pulled off the panties. She re-buckled the seat belt.

When the boys saw what was going on, there was hooting, wolf whistles and screaming only like one hears at rock concerts. A sea of hands were extended and grappling out of back of the truck like a bunch of drunk fans at a baseball game fighting to catch a fly ball. Jenny was overcome with shame and embarrassment, and couldn't bring herself to throw the panties out the window. There were cars behind them, in front of them, and pedestrians at the cross-walks.

The light turned green, and Sam took off. He darted ahead and pulled over into their lane. He drove a few blocks, and turned on his turn signals. He slowed down so the boys could follow easier. Slowly, he drove to the city park with the boys following curiously.

Sam drove through the meandering drive until he found a secluded picnic shelter. It was a building with a high pitched roof, open sides, and a concrete slab floor. There were a number of picnic tables inside and a barbecue grill at one end.

Sam pulled into the paved parking next to the shelter under some shade trees. The boys got out of the truck and slowly came over to the car, not knowing quite what to expect. Jenn had her hands over her closed eyes, terrified of the coming confrontation. She was in a bit of a dilemma. The seat belt needed to be unfastened to give her more modesty; on the other hand, the restraints gave her some feeling of protection. The restraints gave her some psychological barrier between herself and this band of marauders. Jenny tried to adjust herself so she revealed as little as possible.

The biggest boy, who was the driver, stood by her door. "Hi guys," he said as he leaned over the open window. Sam said: "I don't think that Jenn hears well when the car is moving. I think the wind makes too much noise. I thought she should be a little nicer to you boys, but she must not have heard me. I decided to stop so maybe she could show you boys a little more hospitality. I can see by your plates that you are all new here, and as local citizens, we should offer out of town visitors' better hospitality."

The driver smiled and leaned farther into the window on his elbows. His face was inches away from Jenny's.

He could see part of the nipple of her left breast from where he was standing. "I think the wind was pretty stiff too. It seemed to have ruffled her dress a little," he said as he reached over. He tugged the edge of the dress farther away from the vertical straps of the seat belt so her breast was completely exposed. Sam jerked her hands down away from her face so that her breast was now exposed to everybody. The young driver reached over to her right breast and pulled the fabric away from the other breast. The seat belt held the fabric open so they had a good view of both breasts. Jenny could not stop the tears from streaming from her closed eyes as they ran down her chest between her breasts.

The driver took her right hand and guided it his belt buckle. Her hand froze and she pulled back. Sam said: "You need some practice for tonight if you are serious about this job. If you don't learn to do what you're told, I am just going to leave you here, and let them give you a ride home. You can tell your husband you don't want the job." She turned her head to look at him to see if he was serious. Sam had a cold hard stare that told her he was not joking.

Jenny bowed her head and closed her eyes. At least she was free of the embarrassment and humiliation of having her husband watching. She thought about the late house payments, and how close they were to being homeless. With her head down and eyes closed, she put her hand back up to the side of the car with her hand open. The boy guided it to his belt buckle.

She opened the belt buckle with one hand, and started opening the steel buttons on the fly of his jeans. The boy was young, but he was not small. His six foot height put his crotch above the window opening of the low slung Porsche. The young man lowered his jeans and underwear enough to expose his slowly hardening penis.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.