A Model College Student
Chapter 5

Copyright© 2012 by Wayne Gibbous

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - In college, I got a job as a male model for a life drawing class that turned out to be incredible. How? You'll just have to read my story.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Oriental Female   Oral Sex   Masturbation  

I spent Friday night with Masami, our relationship was moving beyond sex, though sex with Masami was quite wonderful. I was wanting a broader and deeper relationship with her so we went to dinner and a movie then back to her room for some quite spirited and quite wonderful lovemaking.

She was becoming very special to me, her gentleness, her pure beauty, her quietness, especially compared to some of the girls I'd been with so far; she was just a wonder.

The next afternoon, my private Saturday modeling session, came around and as I was taking my clothes off, Chloe came to me and said, "We were thinking of some different kinds of poses today, Noah."

"Sure, whatever, like what?"

"Well, we want to do a series called, 'The Art of Love, ' and wondered if you would like to pose with one of us?"

"With one of you? Like which one?"

"Well, we are thinking of a series of drawings and so we thought maybe each of us would pose with you at different times."

"Yeah, I guess so, sure," I agreed.

"The way we see it, it will involve some physical contact but I know you've had that already with some of us in the class."

"Yeah, I guess it won't be anything totally new."

So she stood me in the middle of the room as Carrie began taking her clothes off to model with me. She had been helpful on our first session in keeping me hard with her hand but I'd never had sex with her or anything.

She was a pert, cute blond and her body, as it was revealed, was right out of Playboy, yes, she was fairly short but beautifully put together.

She came to me and Chloe led my arm around her, holding her next to me at an angle as Chloe took her hand and brought it to my cock. She then lifted my hand to Carrie's breast and asked us to kiss.

"Oh, good, think you can hold that for a few minutes. Oh, the pose, I mean," Chloe said as laughter spread around the room. "Oh, and Carrie, you're also responsible for keeping Noah's equipment the way we want to draw it," she said as Carrie gave it a little squeeze.

So we stood there together, my hand feeling her nice, firm breast, her hand holding my rigid cock, us softly kissing. She played with her tongue slipping it in my mouth at times, especially in a slow fucking motion as we stood there together.

Now, in case you think it was all fun, it wasn't. Holding a pose isn't easy and there is some muscle strain in doing it. So, no, it was only about ninety-eight percent fun.

Masami was there, of course, smiling at me as I held a naked girl who was gripping my dick, but we both knew it was all for art. Well, she also wasn't the jealous type, either, thank goodness.

After about fifteen minutes, we took a break, I really kind of missed the posing with her, it was rather pleasurable as you might imagine.

Then, Chloe asked if we could take another pose ... one with me sitting down and Carrie on the floor at my feet. We arranged ourselves to her satisfaction, Carrie's head was resting on my leg and I had my hand down on her boob.

Chloe leaned over to my ear and whispered, "Is it okay if she sucks you? We wanted to get that if we could."

I grinned and nodded as Carrie's mouth slipped over the head on my dick. I looked around the room and the other three were smiling broadly as they began drawing us.

Carrie was doing a bit more than just posing as I felt her take a suck every few seconds or so. I looked down and she was smiling up at me, knowing that I had to be enjoying this immensely.

So, the three girls sketched away as I sat there slowly getting my cock sucked, wondering what the next pose might be.

After we took the next break, Chloe sat Carrie down in the chair and had me get on the floor between her legs. I had an idea what might be next and, yes, she said, "We're all calling this sketch, 'The Kiss of Passion, '" and then showed me where to put my face before positioning Carrie's hands gently holding my head between her legs.

As they started sketching, I darted my tongue out, getting a grin from my co-model so I decided that a little cunnilingual play might add to the artistic value so I took occasional licks and pokes which brought more smiles from Carrie.

At our next and final break, Chloe asked if we could find a pose where it looked like we were having intercourse and Carrie suggested the she stand next to the chair with one foot on it as I stood next to her with my cock up between her legs.

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.