A Model College Student
Chapter 4

Copyright© 2012 by Wayne Gibbous

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - In college, I got a job as a male model for a life drawing class that turned out to be incredible. How? You'll just have to read my story.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Oriental Female   Oral Sex   Masturbation  

When the time rolled around again, I went in the art room and most everyone now greeted me by name. I disrobed and came out for the instructor to set the pose.

A few minutes in, I looked over at Nicole who was in a frilly, white blouse and a short skirt and as soon as our eyes locked, she spread her legs.

I knew if I looked at her naked pussy, I'd get hard, I am a healthy guy, after all, so I squinted my eyes at her and looked away trying to think about steamships and garden tractors.

After the session, she caught up with me.

"Did you like what you saw, Noah?"

"Are you kidding, I loved it but, shit, Nicole, I could lose the job if I start getting boners."

"Come to my place and I'll give you one right now. And I promise I'll take good care of it for you."

I could never turn down such a lovely offer from such a lovely woman, Nicole and I went to her place and happily fucked the afternoon away.

The next day, just before noon, my cell rang and it was Chadna, an Indian student in the drawing class and she asked if I would do a special favor for her. I asked her what it was and she said she wanted me to help make her something for her mother in Hyderabad.

I asked her what, of course, and she just told be I'd have to see it to understand so I went over to the dorm she was in and up to her room.

Chadna always dressed Western-style in art class but she answered the door in a sari.

"Come in, Noah. I'll show you what I need your help with," and I came in and she had me sit on her bed with her.

"I have told my mother about you, about modeling for us and how beautiful your penis is."

"Really? Your Mom?"

"Oh, yes, my mother is a hot lady, like our cuisine. And she asked me to make this from you," and she picked up a box off the floor and handed it to me.

"What's Createamate?" I asked.

"It is a kit to make two castings of your penis, one for my mother and one for me. They become our dildos."

"You're kidding. Like make a replica of my dick?"

"Yes, my mother will be very pleased. I have told her of your manhood and she is very interested in having this for her pleasures."

"And, you want one, too?"

"Well, Noah, yes, I would but I'd also like to have the real thing," she said as she stood and opened her sari.

Chadna was medium height with a nice, slender but curvy body encased in light brown skin, smooth and with a silken sheen. Her breasts were nice and round and full with dark brown nipples but I was particularly drawn to her pussy. It was covered with dark, glossy tight curls, something I'd never seen except once or twice in some Japanese porn on the internet. Every other girl I'd ever seen shaves. So, she seemed rather exotic.

Well, this was looking even better, I thought, as I asked her, "Which do you want to do first?"

"Oh, I think the casting, you might be somewhat too soft after I'm finished with you," she snickered.

So, Chadna sucked my cock until I knew I was as erect as I could get, then she mixed up the first batch of the powder with water and poured it in the cylinder provided which I pushed my cock into for it to set up. It was warm and wet feeling, actually kind of nice.

"You seem to know how to use this stuff," I commented.

"Oh, yes, I've made one of every boy I've ever had sex with."

"So, we're going to have sex after this?"

"It is certainly my intention, Noah. I have looked patiently at this nice cock of yours so nice and light pink and pretty, yes, it is quite a beautiful penis, Noah, especially now that I've seen it risen to its fullest."

"And one of these is for your mother? Is she in India?"

"Yes, and I have always made her one for every penis I have had inside me. Aren't I a good daughter?"

"You mean you make a dildo from every guy you've ever had sex with and give one to your mother? Really?"

"Oh, yes, she loves it when I take a new man. She greatly encourages me. When I told her about you modeling for us and told her how light-colored your manhood was, she began urging me to have sex with you so she could have a casting of it for herself."

After a few minutes, I pulled off the cylinder and looked inside at the perfect negative imprint of my erect cock.

Then she mixed the stuff that was light brown and poured it into the mold of my cock that we had made. In a few minutes, she peeled off the outer part to reveal a perfect reproduction of my cock, complete with veins and even the slight upward curve it has.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.