A Model College Student - Cover

A Model College Student

Copyright© 2012 by Wayne Gibbous

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - In college, I got a job as a male model for a life drawing class that turned out to be incredible. How? You'll just have to read my story.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Oriental Female   Oral Sex   Masturbation  

On Thursday, I was at the Art Center and stepping from behind the screen precisely at two o'clock to begin posing once again. I tried to avoid looking at Nicole but, of course, that wan't entirely possible. But even seeing her didn't cause my cock to react, thank goodness.

So, I went through my second hour of posing for the class and as I was leaving the building, a girl walked over to me.

"Excuse me, you were in my art class just now?"

"Oh, yes," I told her.

"I'm Chloe Krieger, and I'd like to ask you something."

"Sure, I'm Noah Taylor, nice to meet you."

"Um, I was wondering if you do any, like, private modeling? Like you do for class but for private sessions?"

"I haven't but I've really just started doing this, I've never really modeled before."

"Do you think you would? There's four of us in the class that would like to do more drawing of you if you would? We'd pay you forty dollars an hour?"

Like most college students, the money would be most welcome so I told her I was interested and she asked if I could pose for them on Saturday afternoon at one. I agreed and she wrote down an address which was a house that they all rented together.

I showed up right at one and Chloe answered the door and let me in. We went down the hall to the den and there were three other girls.

"Noah, this is Masami, she's from Osaka, that's Nora, she's from Cincinnati, and that's Carrie from Philadelphia."

I'd seen them all in the art class, of course, and they all said hello.

"Are you ready?" I asked and Chloe said they were so I took my clothes off and she had me take a pose.

After a minute to two, she asked, "Um, we were kind of wondering if you could take some different poses for us?"

"Sure, like what?"

"Could you, like, make yourself hard?" Chloe asked.

She really did say that.

"You mean my penis?" I asked and they all laughed nervously.

"It's something that we want to draw and, well, we know we can't do it in class. I've got you some lube, here," she said, handing me a small bottle of clear gel.

"Yeah, okay," I said and dribbled a little on my cock which was, of course, on the rise, and began.

No wonder, I thought, she wanted a private session, I was sure this would never, ever be allowed in class but, well, look, I'd already had sex with one of the girls in the class and here I was stroking my cock for four more.

"When you get it really hard, you can take your pose so we can draw you, okay?" Chloe asked and I agreed and took a few more strokes and re-posed.

"Oh, that's what I've been wanting, oh, look," Masami said as they all began sketching away.

This went on for about ten more minutes, I needed to take a stroke or two every so often to keep good and hard and then Chloe said I should take a break so I did a few stretches and sat on the chair in the middle of them.

"Don't let it get soft, Noah. I can help if you want," said Carrie, a short blond, quite cute, who was sitting near me. I kind of turned in my seat toward her and she reached over and took my cock to begin stroking me while I sat there.

"Well, we should start again. Did Carrie do her job?" Chloe asked and when she let go for me to stand, she added, "Oh, she did, she did, indeed."

I took the pose again and things went on as expected until the next break.

As I was sitting there, Chloe asked, "We'd really like to do one of you ejaculating. Do you think you could do that for us?"

I wasn't sure how much this was modeling for art rather than doing a CFNM sex performance for these college girls but, well, look, maybe you wouldn't do it (yeah, sure) but I nodded my head and put on some more lube and began giving them what they wanted.

So, I arched my back and went at it until I felt my cock get all tingly, then I told them I was ready.

"Look, look," Nora cried out as my cum shot out.

"God, that's so hot," said Masami and Carrie added, "He shot so much, more than my old boyfriend," and everyone laughed. If you think that I got soft and floppy, think again, I was still hard as ever.

"Maybe after that, you should take a break," Chloe told me so I sat down.

Masami leaned over and whispered in my ear, "Could you come with me to my room after this?"

I told her I could and I was soon taking up another pose.

"Are you as hard as you can get, Noah? I can help if you're not," Chloe asked.

Even if I was, I pretty much knew that was an offer I should take so I told her I could use a little help. She squatted down in front of me, opened her mouth and took me in and sucked as she led my hand down into her shirt. She was bare and her breasts were nice and firm. Her magic worked well and I was soon at my maximum as they sketched away.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.