And Then There Were Goblins - Cover

And Then There Were Goblins

Copyright© 2012 by Pan

Chapter 14

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 14 - In a dystopian future, Goblins have taken over America. They expand, city by city, and the human race is unable to fight them, barely able to resist their seductive powers. A small group of female soldiers is sent on a mission to save the human race, and capture a Goblin Queen...but can they get her back for study before she seduces and turns the entire squad?

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Reluctant   Mind Control   Drunk/Drugged   Magic   Lesbian   Science Fiction   Post Apocalypse   FemaleDom   Rough   Light Bond   Orgy   Interracial   Black Female   White Female   Oriental Female   Oral Sex   Body Modification   Slow   Transformation   Military   Science fiction adult story, sci-fi adult story, science-fiction sex story, sci-fi sex story, science fiction fantasy story, sci-fi fantasy story

Beatrice moaned. Her left hand's three remaining fingers were playing with her wet slit, causing tremors to run through her whole body. She couldn't believe how it felt.

As a human, Bea had slept with more women than she could count, perhaps more than any other woman had ever slept with. She'd known she was a lesbian since she was a child, and even before her life in the army, she'd hooked up with more than a few other teenaged girls - ever since the majority of men on the planet had disappeared, even the straightest straight girl was open to dalliances with the same sex.

Of course, since she'd joined the army, her fuck-count had jumped into the hundreds, possibly thousands. Bea had loved it - constantly surrounded by women in their prime; fit, healthy, and after a battle, horny and indiscriminate.

She'd quickly worked her way to the top, and discovered the true aphrodisiac of power.

Bea had slept with every type of woman imaginable: she'd enjoyed passionate trysts with other female soldiers, both under the direct influence of goblin musk and completely sober. She'd had sex within monogamous relationships, and orgies with more than a dozen other girls. She'd been brought to orgasm by mouths, toys, tongues, fingers - both her own and others - and on one special occasion, she'd found herself moaning at the feeling of a loaded weapon being inserted into her.

But nothing, nothing had even come close to how good it felt when she touched her new goblin pussy. It was the single greatest sensation she'd ever felt in her life, and that was only from her hand running up and down the outside of her bald new cunt.

When her fingers brushed against her clit, she thought she was going to pass out.

She couldn't believe the sensations. She couldn't believe that she'd been fighting against being turned for her entire life. She couldn't believe that she'd thought she was saving her colleagues from this, this ... utter bliss. She would have cursed the years that she could have spent enjoying this, the greatest of all pleasures, but if she'd been turned earlier, she would have had to share her Queen, been one of many. As it was, she was the first, her mistress's right-hand woman, and for now ... she had her all to herself.

She'd thought having power was a turn-on - it was nothing, compared to servitude. The knowledge that her life wasn't her own any more, that this fantastic new pussy didn't belong to her ... Beatrice didn't even understand why, but it set her on fire just thinking about it. Her entire being, everything she was, it all belonged to her Queen.

That was the other thing; the presence of her Queen was causing her whole body to buzz. Not her physical presence - the Queen was about half a mile west of where the new goblin was laying, playing with herself - but her mental presence. Beatrice wasn't in control of her hand, wasn't the one casually exploring her own body.

It was her Queen.

As the New Queen controlled Beatrice's hand, shooting more and more pleasurable sensations to the goblin's brain, she was also sifting through her memories, learning about her next conquests. Beatrice had full access to the files on all of her squad-mates, and that meant that the Queen did now. She was learning what aroused them, what appalled them, what she could use to make them hers...

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.