And Then There Were Goblins
Chapter 11

Copyright© 2012 by Pan

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 11 - In a dystopian future, Goblins have taken over America. They expand, city by city, and the human race is unable to fight them, barely able to resist their seductive powers. A small group of female soldiers is sent on a mission to save the human race, and capture a Goblin Queen...but can they get her back for study before she seduces and turns the entire squad?

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Reluctant   Mind Control   Drunk/Drugged   Magic   Lesbian   Science Fiction   Post Apocalypse   FemaleDom   Rough   Light Bond   Orgy   Interracial   Black Female   White Female   Oriental Female   Oral Sex   Body Modification   Slow   Transformation   Military   Science fiction adult story, sci-fi adult story, science-fiction sex story, sci-fi sex story, science fiction fantasy story, sci-fi fantasy story

Bea shook her head, trying to clear her mind of the image of the New Queen's eyes. She had to focus. She had to relax, stop thinking about the wetness between her legs, the moisture on the ends of her nipples. Stop picturing what her new life would be like as a goblin, what a perfect existence it would be, a life dedicated to making her Queen happy, bringing her pleasure, obeying her every whim, her every command...

The New Queen grinned from the shadows. She had The Old One exactly where she wanted her. It had been less of a challenge than expected; her initial reading of her had been correct. She was slowed down by age, by exhaustion. She was ready to quit, and likely had been for a while. She was ripe for the taking.

She leapt once more - The Old One seemed to sense her coming and ducked, but The New Queen had compensated for that, and landed squarely on the soldier's back. Reaching around to tweak her nipples, the New Queen grinned. It was end-game. The Old One shuddered in pleasure, and took a few seconds to remember what she was doing ... just enough time for The New Queen to undo her pants and let them drop to the ground.

"You want it, yes you do. Give your life over, submit. You want to have the life that we are all born for ... no more fighting, no more politics, no more war ... just sex, pleasure, ecstasy..."

Beatrice reached down, and with an iron grip grabbed both of the New Queen's arms. She knew that in her current state, if the goblin's hands made it to her pussy, the fight was over. Only once had she let a goblin get that far - she'd lay down, happy and ready to surrender to her enemy's kiss, when an ally had killed the goblin even as it stood over her. Covered in the enemy's blood, she'd screamed in frustration, cursed her team-mate (and then later, after the battle, greatly rewarded her.)

It wasn't a physical challenge - Bea knew she was stronger than the New Queen, and could hold her at bay for hours if need be. It was purely mental ... the only way those clawed hands were getting under her underwear was if she let them. And every second, the temptation to let them was growing stronger and stronger.

Bea clenched her teeth and tried to steel her mind ... she ignored the sensations that the New Queen's saliva was continuing to provide, she ignored the whispered compliments and promises, she ignored the images of herself as a goblin, adoring staring into her Queen's big black eyes, she ignored the wet feeling of the Queen's tongue on her back, ignored how good it felt, the tingling sensation that was travelling slowly up her spine...

"You feel me, don't you? You want more, yes you do. You want me to touch you, to taste you, to take you..."

It was over. The New Queen knew it, and within a few minutes so would The Old One. If there had been any fight left in her, she would have attacked back - kicked, scratched, tried to break The New Queen's arms. Instead, she just stood there, trembling, barely holding The New Queen at bay. The dance was done.

She had been a worthy partner, and she would be an invaluable ally.

The New Queen had nudged The Old One's coverings up, and slowly licked her back, letting her powerful saliva sink in and further confuse her senses. After a few seconds, she knew, the skin would be numb, the nerve endings so busy sending pleasure (and occasional exquisite pain) signals to the brain that anything else that happened would go undetected.

She waited half a minute, just to be safe. She could hear The Old One's heart rate increasing, feel her grip loosening. Within a few minutes she would surrender, but The New Breed might be back by then ... time was of the essence.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.