And Then There Were Goblins
Chapter 4

Copyright© 2012 by Pan

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 4 - In a dystopian future, Goblins have taken over America. They expand, city by city, and the human race is unable to fight them, barely able to resist their seductive powers. A small group of female soldiers is sent on a mission to save the human race, and capture a Goblin Queen...but can they get her back for study before she seduces and turns the entire squad?

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Reluctant   Mind Control   Drunk/Drugged   Magic   Lesbian   Science Fiction   Post Apocalypse   FemaleDom   Rough   Light Bond   Orgy   Interracial   Black Female   White Female   Oriental Female   Oral Sex   Body Modification   Slow   Transformation   Military   Science fiction adult story, sci-fi adult story, science-fiction sex story, sci-fi sex story, science fiction fantasy story, sci-fi fantasy story

The base was less than ten minutes from where Whip slaughtered the goblin, and when we arrived, we immediately got to work, sealing it off and setting up lights. We were finally able to talk again, and Vernita didn't waste any time.

"Will the Queen know we're here?"

Beatrice shrugged, and pointed at me.

"That's her area."

Everyone turned and looked at me. It was my moment.

"Well..." I paused before answering, my mind buzzing, running over what had just happened. "No. Unless she was actually in the goblin before it died, she'd have no reason to suspect anything. From what I understand, unless she's there, or the goblin specifically wants her to know something, she has no way of knowing what it saw before it died."

"But won't she notice it's missing?" asked Whip. I wondered if her question came from a place of guilt ... sure, it was the enemy, but every goblin had once been a person. As she spoke, I stared into her eyes. She met my gaze; Whip wasn't the type to avoid anything, least of all eye contact.

"No," I replied immediately, shrugging the answer off, hoping I was right. "Goblins die. It happens."

The group noticeably relaxed. Looking around, I noticed that the goblin's musk had had an effect. Everyone was sweaty, antsy. As we set up beds, I noticed any time I bent over, everyone's eyes were on my ass. I noticed all the girls moving more ... provocatively, somehow. I knew that as soon as the lights went out, each and every one of the girls would be bringing themselves off.

Each of the girls except me, of course.


I was equal parts relieved and nervous when the girls set off that night.

We'd slept soundly, knowing the base was secure. The only thing that could arouse suspicion was if a goblin chanced upon the corpse of the goblin Whip had killed the night before, but even then they were unlikely to find us, and even if they did there was no way to get in without making enough noise to wake everyone. By the time they were in, Whip would be hiding near the door, ready to pounce, and Cameron would have enough firepower aimed at them to take out the entire Queen's army.

I awoke to find Vernita doing push-ups, Cameron polishing her weapons, and Beatrice studying the map intently. Whip was the only one I couldn't immediately see, but she soon appeared, carrying..."breakfast".

"What the fuck is this," Vernita asked. "Canned beetroot with oats? And is this ... is this seaweed?"

"All there was," Whip replied shortly, and sat down to eat.

"What the actual fuck?" Vernita repeated. I couldn't read her well enough to know if she was genuinely furious, or just playing the part. I'd heard she had a wicked sense of humour, but I knew for a fact she had a sharp tongue.

"It's the 'bots," Beatrice said through a mouthful of food. "They're just programmed to find food that hasn't spoiled. No one programmed them to taste it first. Now enjoy your beetroot oat sushi."

Everyone laughed, except Vernita, who continued to glare at the meal in front of her.

"It's all there is," said Cameron. "Unless you want to go find that goblin and cook it up."

Vernita raised one eyebrow regally, and sat down to eat. I enjoyed being around the girls, obvious though it was that I didn't fit in. I hadn't had many friends as a child, and this sort of casual banter was foreign to me. I couldn't help but wonder if everyone was so comfortable around each other because of the life and death situations they'd been in, or if this was just how people who knew and liked each other interacted. I also wondered what was wrong with me that I couldn't just enjoy the sense of camaraderie, I had to dissect it like I was still in the lab.

Shortly after we ate, Beatrice ran us through the plan once more, Cameron gave me a gun and showed me how to reload it, and everyone left, fully armed and wearing gas masks.

Suddenly I was alone, equal parts relieved and nervous.

Relieved because I wasn't going with them, on what was quite possibly the most dangerous expedition the war had ever brought us, and nervous because when they came back ... my part of the mission truly began.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.