And Then There Were Goblins - Cover

And Then There Were Goblins

Copyright© 2012 by Pan

Chapter 1

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 1 - In a dystopian future, Goblins have taken over America. They expand, city by city, and the human race is unable to fight them, barely able to resist their seductive powers. A small group of female soldiers is sent on a mission to save the human race, and capture a Goblin Queen...but can they get her back for study before she seduces and turns the entire squad?

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Reluctant   Mind Control   Drunk/Drugged   Magic   Lesbian   Science Fiction   Post Apocalypse   FemaleDom   Rough   Light Bond   Orgy   Interracial   Black Female   White Female   Oriental Female   Oral Sex   Body Modification   Slow   Transformation   Military   Science fiction adult story, sci-fi adult story, science-fiction sex story, sci-fi sex story, science fiction fantasy story, sci-fi fantasy story

The Queen threw her head back in ecstacy. Uma (her number one slave) was between her legs, her tongue lapping up and down the Queen's majestic labia, her fingers pumping in and out of her Queen. The Queen gestured, and two more slave-girls came running. One joined Uma in worship, her lips fastening around one long, purple nipple, while her hand tweaked the other, and massaged its surrounding breast. The other slave kissed the Queen passionately, their purple tongues duelling, their saliva mixing...

As the Queen came, so did all three of her servants, writhing in ecstacy on the floor. The Queen watched them as she came down from her orgasm, enjoying the sheer power her mind held over these simple, sexy creatures. She mentally ordered Uma to pleasure one of the girls, while the other massaged her. The Queen drifted into sleep that night watching two pale, bald goblins bring each other to orgasm again and again, all for her amusement...


Five women.

Four warriors - the best that the human race has to offer. Men are too rare to risk on missions like this, and as such, few are even trained as soldiers in the first place. Four warriors; fit, well-trained, and beautiful to boot. Four perfect warriors, and me.

My name's Drew. If you were to look at the platoon, you'd be wondering why I was chosen. Not that I'm ugly, mind you - with less than five thousand men left alive in the whole United States, most women would kill for a chance just to talk to one ... in my time, two separate males have asked me out. I'm not trying to be immodest, I'm just demonstrating that I stand out of the crowd, so to speak.

It's just that while I'm cute - attractive, certainly. A looker. But while I have a distinct appeal, the other women are ... well, they're amazons. Finely-trained, fit, toned women. Perfect specimens of the human race. The fact that they're beautiful is almost incidental - it's like looking at the Brooklyn Bridge. You notice its strength before you notice its beauty.

Vernita's the only one I've met before. She's the unofficial "leader" of the group, I suppose. African-American, standing almost six foot tall, covered in tattoos. I heard that she trains for five hours a day ... giving up sleep, if she has to. She says that sleep is for the weak. She says a lot of things are for the weak, actually.

Vernita doesn't have much respect for the weak.

I met her on my first field assignment, the one that demonstrated my unique ability, the reason I was chosen for this team. When Vernita's standing in front of you, arms invariably folded, staring, unblinking ... she's intimidating, even when she's "at ease". When she's on the job? She's terrifying. I've seen her murder twenty goblins without breaking a sweat. I've seen her take down a room full of them with a handgun, and when that ran out of bullets, tear the rest apart with her bare hands.

Do not get on the wrong side of Vernita.

She's strong, she's efficient, and she's professional. If she has an issue with you, she'll tell you. Give her a problem to solve though, and it doesn't matter how she feels about you, she'll solve it. And if she can't, she'll find someone who can.

Before the mission, I'd never met any of the other girls, but I've heard about them. Like I said, these girls are the best of the best - hand picked by the Sergeant Major himself. You don't get to the attention of the highest-ranking male in the world without earning yourself a reputation.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.