Lost Girl 01: Bo's Fabulous Foursome - Cover

Lost Girl 01: Bo's Fabulous Foursome

Copyright© 2012 by Antooine

Chapter 1

Fan Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 1 - This is a Lost Girl Fanfic

Caution: This Fan Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Fan Fiction   Celebrity   Swinging   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys  

Bo opened her eyes and sat up with a bit of a start, then relaxed as she realized that she was in her own bed, in her own house. Rubbing her eyes to allow them to adjust to the bright early-morning sun that was streaming through her window, she smiled as she remembered the events of the night before. She lay moved her hands down her body, briefly caressing her breasts in a physical memory of Dyson's ministrations. Pushing back the duvet, she turned, stood and got out of bed, and pulled a silk kimono off the back of the chair where she had thrown it the night before. Or at least, where someone had put it the night before. Wrapping it around her naked body, she stepped out in the living room, trying to figure out what she was going to do for the day.

"Kenzie my very dear, are you around?" With no answer, she moved over to the kitchen and went to pour herself a cup of coffee. With the coffee maker mostly full, it was clear that Kenzie had been around that morning at some point. Bo saw there was a note lying on the kitchen counter, on pink paper written in black ink.

"Bo Bo, I'm glad you got your hunger on last night, it's been a while since I've seen you grin so much when you come in the door. Popped out to run an errand with Hale. I'll be gone for a few days so feel free to get your booty on while I am gone. Try not to wreck the house, I'd like to have something left to live in when I get back." Bo smiled again as she folded the note, and put it back down onto the counter. Pouring herself a cup of coffee, she walked back into the bedroom, untied the kimono and let it slip down her body to a puddle on the floor, and then headed back into the living room and picked up her cellphone. She stood in the middle of the room, thinking as she looked the numbers on her phone – coming to one in particular, she paused. There had been a small discussion, a little while ago, about a possibility for a lot fun that was bouncing around in the back of Bo's head. And now with Kenzie gone, this would be probably the only opportunity that they would have for probably quite some time. Taking a sip of her coffee, she sent a text, then put the phone down and took the cup of coffee with her into the bathroom, and started to fill the bathtub.

After a glorious forty-five minute soak in the bathtub, Bo heard her cellphone chime as she received a text message in response. The water was still hot and relaxing, but after five minutes of ignoring the message, Bo's curiosity overcame her, and she got out of the bath and wrapped a towel around herself. Just as she picked up her phone, it beeped again as a second text message came through. She smiled as she read the message, and new possibilities. Suddenly a very hot thought popped into her head, and she could feel her body start to get warmed up as she put her thoughts into action and organized the activities for the evening. Throwing her towel over the edge of the bathtub as she passed it, she headed into the bedroom to get dressed. IF things were going to go well that evening, supplies would be needed.


A few hours later, Bo returned to the house, laden with bags. Needing a hot outfit for the evening, she had gone to a number of shops, and as always purchased more than she had planned how. She threw everything in her room, then looked at the clock. With only a few hours left, she would have to hurry to clean up the apartment. With a grimace she looked at the kitchen and the few days worth of Kenzi's dishes that had piled up, then dove into them with a vengeance as she thought about what would be happening in a few hours.

After managing to get the house spic and span (or at least as much as it was possible for the house), Bo looked around as she threw the final rag into the laundry hamper and looked at the clock. Still an hour to go, and she still had to get changed and arrange a few of the items that she had purchased. From her room she grabbed two of the bags that she had brought home. Full of candles and other assorted things, she had setting them up in the living room at the main table. With the table set up for the evenings plans, she headed into the bedroom to get changed. From the bags she pulled out the outfit that she had bought for the evening, a new dress, a new bra and a new pair of heels. Bo kicked off her flip-flops and quickly pulled down her jeans and thong then threw them into the laundry basket. Reaching up behind her head, She untied the halter from around her next, then reached across her body and pulled the entire top over her head. This she dropped to the ground, then kicked over to the laundry basket as she she unclasped her strapless bra, and deposited that back into the drawer which was still open from that morning. Bo was almost shivering a little from anticipation as she hip checked the drawer closed, and moved back to the front of the bed. First she grabbed a new pair of panties from the underwear drawer, a pair of lacy black boyshorts. Next she grabbed her new bra, removed the label and put it on. It was a new bra from Victoria's secret, red with black lace. Although it wasn't important, she had bought it because it matched her dress. With somewhat thicker shoulder straps, she could wear a proper bra under the dress and not have any extra straps which would ruin the look. Her dress was quite sexy, and was essentially a red slip with a see-through lace over-layer with a plunging neckline that with her bra showed off her breasts nicely. Cut off just above the knees, the dress didn't restrict movement at all, and showed off legs that would be made even nicer by the pair of red peep-toe pumps that she had bought on a whim. After all, a girl can't say no to 75% off.


Just as she finished getting dressed, there was a knock at the door. After quickly fixing the thing straps around her ankles, BO hurried to let people in. As she opened the door, she was pleased that all her guests had arrived roughly at the same time. Unsurprisingly, Ryan was the one who knocked at the door, with a grin on his face. Ciara and Dyson hung back on the far side of the hall, with a surprised look on Ciara's face and a suspicious, almost menacing look on Dyson's. With a wide sweep of her hand, Bo welcomed them in "Please come in. I've been looking forward to this all day". As she led them into the kitchen, the efforts of her afternoon became obvious. The main area had been cleared, and a round felt table set up for poker, which chips and cards already laid out. As her guests entered, she grabbed Ciara's hand, and pulled her towards the bedroom. She stopped and looked at Dyson and Ryan, and gave them a stern look "now boys, my house is neutral territory. No killing each other. Tonight is about fun, not who belongs to what clan".

Once inside the bedroom, Bo shut the door behind her and sat down on the couch. Ciara was dressed beautifully, in a pair of silver slingback pointy-toed pumps and a light green one-shouldered dress that like Bo's came to just above the faery's knee. Bo just looked at Ciara, absorbing for a second how beautiful she was. Ciara took advantage of Bo's preoccupation and quirked an eyebrow, then spoke first. " thought the plan was for us to, tear down some of the friction between us, between you and me, by experiencing some fun together?" She sat back and crossed her legs as Bo responded.

"Well it was ... I had a lot of fun with Dyson last night, and well then Ryan sent me a text ... and I decided that four would be more fun than three." She sat down beside Ciara, and ran her hand down the inside of her leg. " And how do you plan to do that?" Bo leaned over, kissed the side of Ciara's face and whispered into her ear.


Ryan and Dyson looked up from where they sat at the poker table as Ciara and Bo emerged from the bedroom. Bo just smiled as Ciara said "Alright, we're playing strip poker." Dyson looked a little confused, but shrugged his shoulders in acceptance while Ryan slapped the table a little harder than he should have, making things jump. "Bo this is exactly what I'm talking about. It's this side of you that we need to explore as often as possible." Bo just rolled here eyes and shook her head, with then led Ciara to the table where they sat, with Ciara opposite Bo, and Ryan opposite Dyson.

After half an hour of playing, Bo had decided that using strip poker to break the ice had been a great idea. It was hard to tell whether people had been playing to lose, or playing to win. Dyson had been reduced to only his boxers, while Ryan was only wearing his shirt, Ciara had lost her dress and bra and Bo was down to just her panties and her shoes. However, that was about to change, and Dyson revealed a full house. "I win again!" Dyson growled, a little more energetic than he should, a sign that he was starting to get a little excited. Of course, Bo could taste the sexual energy in the room and tell that everybody was almost raring to go. Bo stood up, and slowly worked her panties off her legs, then stepped out of them and pushed them under the table with her shoe. As she sat back down on her chair, and she lifted her shoes, and put them lightly on the edge of the table, and started ran her hands down her chest. Ciara just looked her and quirked an eyebrow, then stood up, took Dyson's hand and led him over to the cluster of chairs, sofas and other things that Bo had set up. There were two bowls sitting there, each with folded pieces of paper. As they came to sit down Bo motioned for everybody to remove what clothing they had left. As they sat down, Ciara and Bo were on the same couch, naked except for their heels, while Dyson and Ryan similarly shared the couch that was opposite them, completely naked. Dyson had taken his cock in his hand and was gently stroking it's length as he looked at Ciara and Bo.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.