Missy & Smitty
Chapter 3

 

Brother/Sister Incest Sex Story: Chapter 3 - A brother and sister realize their feelings and he finds a way to do something about it!

Caution: This Brother/Sister Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Incest   Brother   Sister  

The day of the party arrived, with cars parked up and down the street. Besides family, some of our neighbors, who had lived near us for a long time, were invited as well. We were all dressed up in our Sunday best, as people started to arrive. Melissa and I were on 'doorbell duty, ' welcoming everyone who came.

First to arrive were Wally and his Mom and Dad. They were directed to the back yard after they got pre-labeled 'Hello my name is' stickers on their lapels. This was Mom's idea, so people wouldn't have that awkward, 'Who is this I'm talking to' moment during the party. The place was filling up quickly, and the alcohol was flowing. I grabbed a beer for Melissa and me to share, as we put our labels on, joining the masses. Melissa stayed by my side, not wanting to be hit on by somebodies kid.

I told her that anyone our age here was probably our cousin - that didn't help her fear. Kind of funny when you consider our situation!

We walked up to Aunt Ellen, who was quite beautiful in a silver dress and a faux fur on her shoulders.

"You two look so much like your parents," she said.

"Thank you, Aunt Ellen, can I ask you a rather personal question?" I said.

"Certainly dear – what is it?" she replied sounding curious.

"Dad told us a story about your Prom –- he ended up being your date?" I asked.

A flash of memory went across her face, along with a light blush, "I'm going to get him for telling you that story, but yes, that really happened!"

"Don't get mad at Dad about that, please - I know at least half a dozen girls, who've gone to one dance or another with an older brother, some with an uncle – it's more common than you might expect," I said.

"Well, your father and I were quite the couple back at that dance. We danced every dance together that night – it was indeed a magical evening until it was over," Ellen remembered.

"Steven and I have been to a dance or two as a couple," Melissa brought up, just as I had coached her to.

"Really, wasn't it awkward?" Ellen asked.

"No, actually I never felt safer in anyone's arms as I did that night?" Melissa said going off-script and her eyes were filling with emotion.

"You, see kids, how easy it is to feel something for someone you aren't supposed to feel anything for?" Ellen's eyes glistened.

"Can you keep a secret, Aunt Ellen?" Melissa asked, getting quiet.

"Yes, apparently better than your father can," she said causing us to both laugh with her.

"Well, Steven and I are secretly lovers, but absolutely nobody knows, so it's now our secret as well, please?" Melissa said, back on script.

"Oh, dear – my goodness!" Ellen said.

"Did daddy and you do anything ... naughty, please don't answer if you're uncomfortable, we're waiting for just the right moment to tell the folks, and when Daddy told us about you two at the Prom, we hoped we could talk to you about it," Melissa explained.

"Well, that same night at the Prom, your father kissed me a few times and at the end of the night, just before we left, he gave me my first open-mouthed rock-em sock-em kiss, with his tongue and everything. That is a moment I'll never forget in my whole lifetime. For a while after the Prom, whenever we were in a room together, he looked very nervous at me, but in a matter of weeks, I had met my George."

"One more question, and please understand, don't answer if you don't want, 'If he'd made a more sexual advance towards you, would you have... '"

She took a very long time to respond, "Maybe?"

"Thank you, Aunt Ellen, for being so informative," I said.

"No problem kids, let me know how it goes with you, that brother of mine needs a good rap on the back of his head from time to time," she chuckled. We went over to talk to Wally, getting him up to speed on matters.

The party was quite the success. There was a cake - It had skull and crossbones on it, and black candles. We all sang Happy Birthday to Dad, who blew out the candles.

The potluck nature of the party generated lots of wonderful smelling food, meatloaf, and lasagna, stew, along with barbecued hot dogs and hamburgers - something for everyone!


Four hours later, the cake had been eaten, and the food had been mostly eaten. Dad opened mostly gag gifts like a hip flask that could hold 128oz of his favorite beverage, and an Over the Hill Birthday Cookie Bouquet that had cookies in the shape of tombstones, along with a bunch of other silly but timeless classics.

Dad's older sister put together one of those montage videos that had pictures from when he was really little, up to and including his wedding pictures. He was embarrassed, but enjoyed it, nonetheless.

I started up some conversations with Mom's sisters she had three, about any embarrassing moments she had, on the pretext of doing the same thing for her, when she turns fifty in two more years. I even tactfully asked about the circumstances around her older brother Hugo's death. They mostly said that they couldn't remember or flat out said, 'none of my business.' I apologized to them all.

All but a few of the guests had left, and Melissa, Wally and I started cleaning up, dragging a trash bag behind us. Melissa and I picked up garbage and Wally had a bag on each hip, putting aluminum cans in one and bottles in the other, occasionally smelling the contents and personally making sure the bottle was empty.

We were done rather quickly, impressing Mom and Dad in the process.

I noticed Aunt Ellen talking to Mom about something that caused them both to laugh for a moment. I saw Dad notice them as he looked over to me and gave me a look.

It was late, I sent Wally home. The house shut down for the night, as we all headed to our bedrooms.


My sister and I had gone over six hours without any kissing or touching, and we both feverishly wanted to make love, but we needed to keep things quiet, so we just kissed each other to sleep.

A noise woke me up - it was Ellen and George. Arguing I thought at first, but the sounds of lovemaking came through the relatively thin wall between my room and my sister's room.

"Oh, Georgie, come on, come on, give it to me, I want it all, Oh Georgie, Yeeeeeessssssssss, My god, Georgie – Yes, Yes, oh god yes, Aaaaauuuuuggggghhhhh!"

Melissa woke up during this and we looked at each other and laughed to ourselves, wondering if our conversation with Ellen led to the cries of passion we were hearing. Melissa reached in and grabbed my dick and started a silent hand job on me. Her hand was a blur as I felt myself get ready to blow. She quickly went under the covers and caught my load in her mouth, coming out from under the covers with a closed mouth. She made a gulping sound, and then showed me her empty mouth. I kissed her as we fell back to sleep, as I looked and saw that it was three am.


The next morning we all met up around the breakfast table, with Mom and Ellen fixing a hearty breakfast for us all. We discussed the party from the night before, but there was no discussion about the sounds of lovemaking that had permeated the house.

"Steven," Uncle George said, "I understand you and that girlfriend of yours have broken up – what did you do?"

"Nothing much, Uncle George, it became a long distance relationship and I didn't like not having her around for five to six days at a time. My best friend and her have since gotten back together, so all is well," I explained.

"Ellen tells me you already have a new girl in your life, anybody I've met?" he asked.

OK, this is the opportunity to drop the bomb on the parents. I had talked to Melissa last night suggesting we might not get a better time to spring this on the folks. With Dad's sister and her husband here, Mom might not get quite as crazy.

"Yes, Uncle George, I have a new girlfriend. She is the love of my life, and she loves me just as much as I love her," I said.

"So tell us honey," mom offered, "Who is this new girl?"

Melissa's hand was on the table. I picked it up, kissed it and said, "My new girlfriend is my sister Melissa – we love each other very much!"

In sequence the following happened;

Mom dropped her fork with her mouth open,

Dad snickered to himself, putting way to much food in his mouth,

George clapped his hands in approval,

And Ellen and Melissa gave each other a high five!

Mom's mouth started working again, "What are you ... How did ... So... Metcalf - say something?"

Finishing up his mouthful of scrambled eggs, Dad had a knowing smile come across his face. He stopped, and took a drink of milk and said, "How long have you two been ... a couple?"

"Just about a month, Dad – it started out as an accidental slip of the tongue. Cassie had called me to break up, I got in a nasty funk, Melissa tried to cheer me up, I told her she was prettier than Cassie, and it all snowballed from there."

"So, you two went off to Sandrini's Restaurant, or did you just find a hotel room somewhere?" mom said, sounding totally pissed.

"We did go to Sandrini's Mom, so we could be affectionate without people we knew watching us," Melissa responded.

"And just how affectionate with each other have you two gotten?" Uncle George asked.

"As much as you would expect us to?" I said.

"That's quite the elegant way to protect your sister, Steven. To say I understand your feelings would be obvious, but you two have some things to work out," dad said.

"Metcalf, you approve of their ... relationship?" mom said, whipping herself into a small frenzy.

"I would be a hypocrite to say anything!" dad answered back, looking over at his sister.

"Ellen has told me what happened between the two of you," George said to my Dad. "I had a similar situation with an older sister. She was trying to get a boy's attention, and he didn't know me, so she started kissing me right in front of him. He apparently didn't care enough about her to say anything. The kiss just went on and on, until she pulled away from me breathless. We were never apart that whole summer, wherever I was, she followed and vice versa."

Dad and George gave each other a high five, until Mom's glare caused all of us to get quiet.

She got up and took some plates to the sink; Melissa got up to help her, as did Ellen. The three guys quickly finished what was on our plates and took them to the ladies, each of us giving our girl a kiss as we did.

We all went to the living room, and sat down. Melissa and I were now holding hands in front of everyone. Mom noticed and broke down into tears.

I went over to her and said, "Mom, I was never trying to fall in love with my sister, but when love hits you – you need to be ready, don't you?"

I held my mother for a moment; all was quiet, with only the sounds of tears in the air.


After about five minutes of silence, Mom spoke.

"My brother Hugo and I were also ... close, at least closer than a brother and sister should be. He was eighteen, and I was fifteen when it happened. He'd come home from a date saying that the girl was a tease, but wouldn't... 'put out' was the term I think he used. I knew what he meant."

"Hugo came into my room to ask me about girls and he looked so sad. He had such a puppy dog look on his face. I asked him what he tried to do with her, and he sat me down on my bed and sat next to me. I was nervous and tingly as he put his arm around my shoulder like guys have been doing forever. He looked into my eyes, and started a kiss that I saw coming, but I didn't keep it from happening."

"This wasn't a little kiss, it was a very big kiss. The only kissing I'd even seen was in the movies and on TV, and back then kissing was pretty tame. I felt his lips open, so I did the same. He was pushing his lips into mine as our open mouths intertwined. I felt his hand on my breast..."

"That's OK Mom, you don't have to say anymore if you don't want. We get the picture!" I said.

"No, Steven – I've waited too long to tell this story, and I must finish," she insisted as her eyes moistened.

"He had his hand on my breast and I didn't know what to do, so I put my hand on his chest, which he seemed to enjoy. Everybody was asleep, so we kept on kissing while he squeezed each of my breasts. Hugo started to unbutton my shirt and pushed his hand underneath it, again putting it on top of my breast."

"He took his shirt off, so I did too. He was so well built. He wanted me to take off my pants, but I wouldn't. He started to kiss my breasts, putting his hand below my waist rubbing up against me."

"It all felt so ... good; I didn't know any better. It was late and before he could get back in to his room my father came in, read him the riot act, and told him to 'Never touch his little girl again.'"

"Less then a month later, my mother found him in his room – he had hung himself."

The tears came full force now. This time many of us were crying with her. I got up and let Dad comfort Mom as I went back to Melissa.

"Would you like us to stay another day?" George asked.

"That's all right, George – thanks, but we'll be OK?" dad answered.

Dad took Mom upstairs to let her rest and get it back together. It was Sunday, so after seeing our Aunt and Uncle off, Melissa and I went back upstairs as well.

I called Wally to let him know that the secret was out. I retold the story Mom passed on with fewer details. I told him to come by later and we can have one of our 'therapy sessions.'

We went downstairs and watched some TV together, including Melissa's favorite movie, The Princess Diaries. As the titles were rolling I heard voices.

"OK, you two – there will be some house rules for the two of you, All right?" mom said entering the living room.

"Sure!" we said together.

"Are you doing better Mom?" Melissa asked.

"Yes, dear – much better, Rule One – no coitus whenever your father and I are in the house!" she started.

"What's that?" Melissa asked me.

"It's a parents word for hooking up, sis!" I answered as dad chuckled. Mom glared at us all.

"Rule Two – you 'can' express yourselves openly around us, but not around anyone who doesn't already know – Who knows?" mom asked.

"Only Wally, who is doing his senior thesis on us," I explained.

"What do you mean, his senior thesis?" she said.

"Apparently, brothers and sisters who are raised in the same environment, rarely get to the point that Melissa and I are at, it usually only happens in situations where a brother and sister meet as adults for the first time, not knowing they previously existed, like that couple in the UK," I said.

"Well, that's all of the rules, but management reserves the right to make more rules as it sees fit, you got that?" mom said.

"Absolutely Mom, we understand what you could've said to us. We love you and Dad very much and we respect you as our role models," Melissa said. "And I love this big lug just as much," she added giving me a kiss in front of our parents for the first time.

This had the reaction I'd expected from Mom, she was very uncomfortable, but Dad was cool about it. He grabbed Mom and gave her a nice kiss. She pulled away from him saying, "You men, always marking your property." Dad and I laughed, as I got up to Mom and held her close.

We had a moment, and then I said, "I love you too, thank you for not kicking me out of the house."

Dad chuckled saying, "What exactly are your long-term plans, or do you kids have any?"

"Daddy," Melissa said, walking over to him, "This is all new to both of us, so we haven't planned much farther then taking some classes together this coming Fall at CSUB."

"Melissa honey, if you'd like a part-time job while you're at college, I can make that happen. I've been thinking of opening another plant near the college. The two of you could work together. I'm closing the plant on the east side, and it has newer equipment – think about it you two!" dad said.

Being able to express ourselves around the house was liberating. Melissa and I noticed that Mom and Dad were more affectionate to each other. Seeing them happy made my little sister and I very happy.


Six weeks passed, Dad came home and said he was taking us all out to dinner. He took us to Sandrini's, making Mom happy she didn't have to cook. He told us all to dress up a little, which was unusual, but not unheard of.

We got there, were seated and ordered, when he dropped the news.

"George and Ellen are having a baby, you two are getting a niece or nephew. The night they stayed at the house..."

"We know dad, we heard it, too?" Melissa said.

"Speaking of hearing that kids," Mom spoke up, "I assume you're practicing safe sex?"

"Mommy, I've been on the pill since you took me to the doctor when I was fourteen years old. I've never missed a day in my life, since I'd been waiting for my big brother to make his move on me."

"Melissa!" mom said.

"Well, he was a stud on the football team as a freshman wide receiver, never dropping a ball thrown to him, did you Steven?" Melissa said.

"Oh, I dropped a few, when Jon Goertz, the quarterback got flushed out of the pocket, but I did catch most everything that came my way. I was so focused on Cassie back them, I didn't realize my little sister was my destiny," I responded.

"Metcalf, do you remember when we were in love as much as they are?" mom asked.

"I'm still in love with you my beloved Miranda, and to show it?" Dad got down on one knee, reached into his pocket and said, "Miranda Lasson Messerschmitt, would you do me the honor of renewing our vows this year on our anniversary?"

To say that Mom was shocked was an understatement – the tears turned on and she said, "Of course I will, you big hunk a man you!"

Most of the crowd in the restaurant broke into a round of applause as Dad got off his knee, putting a real nice diamond ring on mom's finger and they kissed, not caring about anybody else.

I grabbed my girl and gave her a nice kiss as well, wondering if we could ever be more than secret lovers.


After we had gotten back home, I asked Dad if we could talk privately about a couple of things. Mom gave him a look, and Melissa gave me a questioning glance as well.

He walked me to his office and closed the door.

"Well, what it is Steven?" he said leaning back against his chair.

"A couple of things dad. Melissa and I talked to Aunt Ellen, and she admitted to us she may have responded positively, if you had ever tried anything beyond kissing."

"Really?" he said.

"Obviously, Melissa and I have done much more than kissed, and I would like your help. I want to get her something nice, maybe jewelry, and wondered if you'd be able to help me out financially, so I can get her something real nice."

Shaking his head, "Steven, you constantly amaze me — a couple of months ago, I was worried that you and that Cassie girl were going to run off and elope and we'd never see you again. Fast-forward sixty days; the two of you spring this on your mother and I. You're finally showing both at home and at work, an ethic I didn't know you had. I see the love you have for your sister, I have for a while. I see how hard you work at everything you want to be good at. You clearly are destined for something great, young man. I'm very proud of you and your sister, for the tasteful way you are approaching this complicated time in your lives."

"Here's my company credit card — go out and splurge on your girl. While you are at it, consider this; I'm not getting any younger, and I have no one other than you Steven, to take over the business. Is that something you'd be interested in doing?"

"Wow, Dad! Talk about coming from left field — We've never talked about anything this serious before, can I think about that and get back to you — in maybe a week? I'd need to talk to Melissa about this. She is part of my life now, you understand?"

Coming to tears, Dad replied, "Steven, that is the most grown up response I can expect from you, that sister of yours certainly has changed your outlook, and I approve — I love you, son!"

We embraced each other and gave each other the kind of hug that bonds a father and his son for life.

"I love you too, Dad. I appreciate all you've said to me and your high esteem is something I've always wanted, but never thought I would earn. I do want to finish college, before I get into the business full-time. We'll talk again in a week, all right!"

"Sounds good to me, son! Get out and give that girl of yours a great big kiss, why don't you?"

"I'll kiss mine if you'll kiss yours?" I said, putting my hand out to my dad.

He grabbed it -- we shook, and I walked out of his office.


The next day, I called Wally over and he, Melissa and I sat down for a discussion. We first caught him up on all of the news regarding our relationship. There hadn't been much lately, but we had promised to keep him informed.

I next told them both about Dad's offer to take over the business, which surprised them.

Wally worked for our family business in the past, proving himself quite capable.

"Wally, since I may join my Dad's business in a few years, can I ask you, 'Where do you think you'll be in a couple of years — any plans?"

"Wow, listen to you, Smitty — you already sound like you've made up your mind?" Wally responded.

"No, I haven't — this pretty lady next to me has a big say in what I do since I plan to be with her the rest of my life."

Melissa turned and said, "What did you just say?"

"I'm not sure how yet, but I have found the love of my life, and I don't want ever to be apart from you — I love you, Melissa!" I said, breaking down a little.

Melissa's eyes went moist instantly as she grabbed me by the lapels and started a most remarkable kiss. When we came up for air, she said, "I'll be anything you need me to be Steven; girlfriend, lover, even wife - but know this, my love for you is everlasting, so don't make a promise you can't keep?"

"Oh, my!" came from the doorway, as I noticed Mom standing there, possibly hearing all of that.

She walked in and sat down on the other side of me.

"Steven, when you two first told me about your 'new' relationship, I was upset — but hearing what I just heard tells me that you two are indeed 'made for each other!'"

Mom and I hugged as Wally was feverishly writing notes about what was going on. When he finally caught up, he said, "This isn't just a senior thesis, this is a love story between two people who care for each other, it doesn't matter what happens as long as they end up together. I'm going to get an "A" on my thesis, and maybe win a Pulitzer for the book I write and maybe sell the rights to some big name producer for a TV movie."

"We'll be happy just living it, but I want final edit on the novel, Wally!" I said with a laugh.

Everyone else busted into laughter as Mom got up to leave the room, turning around to say, "Can I get Diane Lane to play me?"

"Actually Mrs. M — I was thinking along the lines of Monica Bellucci?" Wally replied.

Mom went over and kissed Wally on the cheek, then laughed as she left the room.

The next week seemed to be sailing by, as Melissa and I sat and talked a lot about our future together, her goals in school and after. We spent every moment together we could. She went to work with me, and we enjoyed each other's company as we got to know each other.

In the evenings, we started sleeping together, in my bed. Mom and Dad approved, provided we were quiet, if and when we made love to one another.

I took Melissa to the Valley Plaza Mall to look at jewelry, finding a place that could make a necklace with her name, using real diamonds and ordered it, using dad's credit card. He said to splurge, so I also took her to our Macy's store, getting her a couple of nice dresses and shoes.

A week to the day, I asked Mom and Dad to go with us to Mauricio's Restaurant. We all dressed up, including Melissa in one of her new dresses and shoes. We headed out to the place, and after being seated, I went to my pocket and said, "Mom and Dad, I got something special for my girl that I want you to see?"

They got excited as I pulled a red velvet box out of my pocket, got down on one knee, surprising all of them; opened the box and said, "Melissa Anne, will you marry me?"

Mom was beside herself, not understanding or listening terribly well, as Melissa said, "Yes, Steven — I will marry you!" causing me to put the ring on her finger and the necklace around her neck to the sounds of applause from the people closest to us. I gave my sister a great big kiss, and we sat down. Mom and Dad looked perplexed.

Melissa was glowing as we turned to them.

"Mom, Dad — We know we can't get legally married, but we want to feel married, so now we're engaged, and we want to have a small ceremony, with Wally, you two, and Uncle George and Aunt Ellen to be there. Wally is going to preside, and we hope to have the ceremony on the Fourth of July, in our back yard." I said.

Mom was unexpectedly starting to sob — even tough old Dad had a tear rolling down on his cheek.

The ladies hugged, and I reached across the table to shake dad's hand.

"Mr. Messerschmitt, if that offer to learn more about the business is still on the table, my fiancée and I would love to learn all about the dry-cleaning business. She's going to get an accounting certificate from the local college, and will become my bookkeeper when the time comes. I'm very eager to learn all that you know — I'm certain that you've forgotten more about the business than I'll ever learn, but I'm yours — if you'll have me?"

The next morning, my fiancée and I slept late. I found a note on my door from Mom.

"Dad's gone to work. I'm gone until after lunch — don't break your bed!"

Melissa blushed when I read that to her. We both stripped naked to celebrate our status. I first texted Wally with the news and told him not to come over until after lunch. He texted back that he understood, along with one of those silly emoticons! ;;>}

I looked at the bed and saw my Melissa, my fiancée, my little sister, naked on the bed on her back, playing with herself.

I ascended to the bed and started to give her little kisses on her thighs, moving from one to the other. Never taking my eyes off her fingers playing with her clitoris. The fragrance was intoxicating as I moved my lips closer to hers.

She had been waxing for the last couple of years and at the moment, she had a beautiful bald pussy, without any other hair anywhere in sight. I saw and licked her clit, causing her to moan and arch her back at the same time.

She pulled her hand away, giving me full and unfettered access to her most private area. I kissed and licked and probed, causing, at least, a couple orgasms on her part. I took a couple of my fingers and started probing a little deeper than my tongue could, eliciting more moans and giggles from this magnificent woman who was now my fiancée — my sister Melissa.

I crawled up a little more and now had my quite hard dick ready to fill her.

"What do you want me to do, Melissa?"

"What?"

"Tell me, what do you want me to do to you next?"

"I want my truly remarkable big brother to fuck the living shit out of me, make me cum, make me cry, and make me happy?"

I took my dick in my hand, and I pushed myself into her in one quick motion — she loved it, immediately cumming on my dick. I started to push myself as deep as I could, over and over, making her writhe underneath me like she had been shocked with a jolt of electricity.

She couldn't get enough of what I was doing, so she started up a patter to me.

"Ugh, come on bro — fill me up, you know you like, so do I — fuck me, come on, fuck me — harder - harder, you got more than that — I want it, I want that dick I saw in your hand that spurted when I walked into your room. Ugh, I know what you were doing — come on — come on! — I watched you and heard you all of the time. Fuck me deeper, I've wanted you so god damn long, I was about to rape you, Steven. Come on — deeper — give it to me!"

That got me super-motivated. I leaned forward getting her waist up off the ground a little, going fast and going deep. We were both breathing so deeply as we were responding to each other.

"Sis, oh — oh — oh — sis, I'm I'm I'm cumming, I'm cumming, I'm cumming, I'm cumming - oh my fucking god, that was so god damn good Melissa, Ooooohhhhh — I love you so much!"

"Damn Steven, that was as big a load as the day I walked in on you, knowing you were masturbating, watching you cum. I know you were watching porn and thinking of Cassie, but I already knew that I loved you, and wanted you to know I knew."

"Melissa, actually to tell you the truth, the porn I was watching — was a girl who looked just like you getting pounded by a guy with a tremendously large cock. Cassie had never entered my mind that afternoon, just my little sister!"

"Really?" she asked.

"Yeah, really?" I answered.

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.