Missy & Smitty - Cover

Missy & Smitty

 

Chapter 2

Brother/Sister Incest Sex Story: Chapter 2 - A brother and sister realize their feelings and he finds a way to do something about it!

Caution: This Brother/Sister Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Incest   Brother   Sister  

Melissa and I actually did go to the movie theatre, but only to see what was there. After deciding which movies to use as our excuse, we headed out of town to a nice affordable hotel, telling the employee our suitcases were in the car. He gave me a key and we took the car to the portion of the hotel we were staying in. I checked us in as Steven and Melissa Short.

I got us into the room, immediately putting my phone on its charger.

Melissa excused herself and went into the bathroom. I took off my shoes and socks, stretching my ankles and toes. Melissa came out completely naked, as I stood up to look at her perfect body. We walked towards each other, and she dropped to her knees, unbuckling and unzipping my pants. I pulled my shirt off tossing it to over the chair by the writing table.

She took my pants and boxers down. I stepped out of them as she grabbed me by the dick and walked me to the bed. She got on the bed and motioned for me to join her. I did eagerly.

"Melissa, you are the most beautiful girl I've ever known. Are you protected, I brought six condoms if needed."

"Only six, I have a dozen in my purse, but I'm on the pill, have been since I was fourteen, waiting for my big, big brother to take me to bed."

"So, you're still a virgin Melissa. That's impressive in this day and age?"

"What's impressive is what you got for me. Whenever you're ready – I know I am!"

She added, "FUCK ME?"


I grabbed my now completely stiff dick, as she started playing with herself, watching me get closer. Without moving her hand away, I took my dick and placed it right at her entrance, causing my little sister to have an immediate orgasm.

With my hands beside me, I leaned forward and entered her only about an inch.

"Melissa, I love you more than I can say or do, but I feel compelled to ask you, 'Are you sure you want your brother to take your virginity?'"

Her answer was to move towards me and my dick promptly passed through her maidenhead, causing her to say, "Aww Fuck – that feels so good, big brother – bring it on home, fuck me like you fuck Cassie!"

"I can't do that Melissa, I fucked her. I plan to make deep and passionate love with you every chance we get. Wally will want to know, and we want to give him as many case studies as we can, don't we?"

"Will you shut up and make love to your little sister?" she said.

"As you wish!" (My second favorite line from the Princess Bride)

I proceeded to pace things a bit, going deep then almost pulling out, although I was very concerned how quickly I may cum.

She was certainly enjoying herself, as I moved back and forth; I played with her titties, swooping down with my teeth now and then, sometimes going to her mouth where we kissed like long lost lovers. I felt that wonderful feeling down inside my groin.

"May I cum in you, Melissa?"

"As much as you'd like, Steven – you feel so wonderful inside me right now," she said, starting to cry.

I sped up a little, as she was responding quite emotionally to what was happening around her. I couldn't say the words until after I started to shoot my sperm deep inside my sister, but I managed a "Wow, that rocked!" before completely stopping.

"God, that felt so good, Steven – How soon before we can do it again?"

"I need to go to the bathroom. I'll bring you a towel to clean up, then we can do it again – and again!"


After doing it three more times, although I'm not sure if I came at all the fourth time or not, we got up, went to the bathroom and took a nice long hot shower together, holding each other up. We got out, dried off and took a nap, getting up around midnight, re-dressing and heading for home.

Melissa fell asleep on the trip home.

I woke her up, helping to her room, apparently making too much noise and mom came out of her room, "Did you let her drink herself drunk?"

"No – Mom, she's just tired. We hadn't been to a double feature in a long time and the second movie wasn't nearly as good as the first, so I'm helping her to bed. See you in the morning, Mom – love you."

"G'night honey, see you guys in the morning, sleep in if you'd like. I'll be gone most of the day, so the two of you will have the house to yourselves."

"G'night Mom – love you!"


The next morning, I woke up and found a girl in bed with me. I checked, and it was Melissa, and she was naked. No telling when she came into my room, but I couldn't resist playing a little. I took her nearest breast and started to lick the nipple like a cat would do.

She started to make some noise, and I moved my mouth to hers to keep her from disturbing anyone else. I hadn't looked to see what time it was. I glanced and saw the clock – it was almost ten am. We were alone.

I pulled her over and put her directly on top of me. She was almost completely awake now.

"What's going on ... Oooohhhhhh, that feels so very nice. You wanna make out or make love?" she asked.

"Make love – you OK with that Melissa?"

"I will be when you stick that dick of yours back inside your little sister's snatch?" she said with a giggle over her accidental alliteration.

"You do it! - You want it?" I teased.

She reached between us and grabbed hold of me, squeezing me so very hard, and push herself onto me, getting me about halfway in. Gosh, she feels so good when I'm inside her. With her on top, I get to see her tits hanging down, and I put the nearest one in my mouth, causing a tremor to go through my sister. I was not going to last very long, and before I realized it, I was cumming inside my sister again.

How will we ever stop?


I scooted her off to get a shower and get dressed – we're taking my jeep, and we're going to have a picnic. I caught up with her in the kitchen making bologna sandwiches. She knew exactly how I liked mine and quickly finished what she was doing. I cleaned up while she packed the picnic basket. I grabbed us a six-pack of soda from the outside refrigerator, and we walked arm in arm to the jeep.

The day looked beautiful, but nothing was as lovely as my little sister, with her shoulder length red hair in pigtails, and wearing short-shorts, and sandals. We got on the road, and my phone rang. I saw it was Cassie calling.

"Hello, Cassie – I certainly didn't expect to hear from you so soon after our break-up?"

"What do you mean our break-up?" she said.

"You're in New York, I'm in central California, and I'm on my way to a picnic with my girl!"

"Your WHAT?"

"We broke up, remember? I reconnected with a girl I've known for a long time, and we are going on a picnic – talk to you later, bye?"

"Wow, Steven – you're over her already?" Melissa asked.

"I've got me a brand new girl, that nobody can take from me?"

My phone range again, I rejected the call.

"Where are we going, Lover?"

"Somewhere, where it is beautiful and serene, so you can scream to your hearts content, Baby Doll?"


We ended up at Lake Castaic Recreation Area; a place the whole family has gone before on vacation, only this is a vacation from our family. Just under two hours south of where we all live in Bakersfield. If the weather gets strange, we're less than ten minutes from a hotel in Santa Clarita.

We had a sticker on the jeep for the Rec Area, but we got lucky, and there were lots of available campsites. Cassie tried a few more times to call me, but I didn't want to ruin my date with my lover, my little sister.

We put down a couple of blankets. Melissa had brought some pillows for comfort, I got the basket with all of the goodies, and we proceeded to eat lunch, stopping from time to time and make out. I thought she'd made way too many sandwiches, but I was hungrier than I had expected and all we had left were a few sodas.

We lay back on the pillows, cuddling each other when I got the unexpected question.

"Steven, where is this all leading?"

"Where is all what leading Melissa?"

"Us – as a couple, it seems that we've started something we both want to keep going, but how are we going to keep going?"

"Well, we've got some options; one, break up and stop what we've started; two, stay together taking every opportunity we can, with only Wally knowing our secret; three, explain ourselves to Mom and Dad; or four, Leave the house and town we live in, and move somewhere else – where nobody knows us?"

"I don't especially like any of those choices, Steven!"

"I don't either, Baby Doll!" I said, "Maybe, this only a temporary stop for us both, we may have soul mates out there somewhere."

"As far as I'm concerned, you're my soul mate, Steven."

"I feel the same way for you Melissa. I feel that all the other girls I've dated have all been precursors to my everlasting love – you!"

We stayed there for a couple of hours, just holding each other tight, coming to the realization that this 'thing' we have isn't just about sex. It's about comfort, joy, love, and respect. After a long and tortuous conversation, we decided the smart thing to do was talk to Mom and Dad, but carefully question them to get their feelings on the concept, before revealing ourselves.


Later that night, during dinner, I started the conversation.

"Hey Mom, tell me about your older brother who died so long ago, his name was Hugo, or was it Hubert?"

Without skipping a beat, she said, "It was Hugo, honey!"

"Pass the potatoes please dad? What did he die of Mom, if it's not too painful to remember?"

"He – he committed suicide Steven, why this sudden interest in my dead brother?"

"I was listening to the radio, and I heard the name, trying to remember where I heard it before. Sorry, I didn't realize it would be so tender of a subject – never mind!"

"Oh, that's OK honey. He was three years older than me. He was my best friend, protecting me from boys like your father," she said with a big smirk on her face.

"Excuse me, dear, what do you mean by that?" dad interjected.

"It's just that Hugo and I were very close growing up, closer than most brothers and sisters were."

Melissa and I shared a look.

"Yeah, I think I understand, that's how I feel about Melissa sometimes, you know closer than brother and sister, but not quite an old married couple, but we do argue still – just not in front of you guys. If someone asked me how I felt about my sister, I would have to say that I love her as much as I have loved any girl before."

"That's beautiful Steven, and thank you – I love you too!" Melissa said from across the table.

"Steven," dad jumped in, "That reminds me, have I ever tell you the story about my little sister Ellen?"

"No Dad, tell us – please?" Melissa said.

"Just a second Dad - pass the meatloaf, Melissa?" I said, "Thanks, go ahead, Dad?"

"Well, I was twenty-one like you, and Ellen was eighteen, and she had a date to go to the Prom, which caused her to be very excited. Two days before the Prom, her date called to say he couldn't take her – she was devastated, rightly so."

Dad stopped to take a big pull on his glass of milk, put it down and took a big breath before continuing. Mom had a look on her face as though she'd never heard this story before.

"My mother and father didn't understand how important the Prom was, having grown up in Germany. I offered to take my sister to it - nobody would've seen me before. She had on a wonderful yellow dress, and I wore a three-piece dark brown suit. Ellen told me later that all of her friends were jealous because she had an older boy as her date. I did my job, dancing every dance with her, holding her hand, even giving her an occasional kiss on the lips."

"Metcalfe!"

"Sorry Dear, I've always told you that you weren't my first kiss, I just never explained all of the details."

"So Dad, back then, kisses were a lot tamer than these days, correct?" I asked.

"Well son, at the end of the evening, before our ride came to get us, to sell us as a couple, Ellen asked, and we shared a kiss, that I felt all the way down to my ... toes. After that evening, for a while, I often saw my sister looking at me differently, but she eventually met and fell in love with her future husband, George."

"Wow, that's quite a story, Daddy?" Melissa said. "Mom, do you have a story like that to share?"

I saw a pensive look on my mother's face for a bit, until she said, "I wonder if Ellen remembers that story the same way, Metcalfe?"

Crossing himself, Dad said, "I swear it happened exactly the way I just said it did. Ellen might be upset if she knew I told the story, so can that be a secret we keep, please?"

"Sure pop, no problem?" I said.

"Sure, Daddy, my lips are sealed," said Melissa.

"I'll have to think on it for a while, Honey?" mom said, probably just to give dad some grief. We all laughed.


Later, in my room, Melissa and I talked for a while.

"Wasn't that story amazing, Steven?"

"Perfect – it was perfect, I almost jumped in right there, but I'm glad I didn't – who knew that dad had skeletons in his closet?" I replied.

"Did you see the look on Mom's face when you asked her about if she had a story like that?" Missy said.

"She hesitated like there was something to be said, didn't she?" I said.

"When you told them how much you loved me, I almost started to cry, Steven."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.