Torn Lives - Cover

Torn Lives

Copyright© 2012 by fermpera

Prologue

Erotica Sex Story: Prologue - The story of a mother and her son that went sour for years. After many familiar disgraces, the unquenchable love of the son plots to win her mother's love, and... yes he got it, but you must read the story to know the end-

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cuckold   Incest   Mother   Son   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Size   Slow   Prostitution  

The yell was almost deafening to the fifteen, almost sixteen years old boy, and his hand, about to grab and pet the turgid breast cringed as if bitten by a scorpion, his face was a masque of confusion, as he sent a look of heartbroken bewilderment to his mother, not understanding the reason for such a fierce cry. He was just trying to do what he thought, both of them, his thirty five years old mother and he wanted, what she had been causing with her permanent and mercilessly erotic and sexualy charged flirting in recent months with her son.

"WHAT THE FUCKING HELL DO YOU THINK YOU ARE DOING? YOU PERVERT"

His mother, a very gorgeous and beautiful woman was the centre of his dreams and the cause of his undesirable permanent nocturnal emissions.

"Nothing, I ... I ... I have just thought..."

"What did you think you thought you little pervert, trying to get a feel and grip your mother that way"

"I ... I ... I am sorry mom ... I. I. I ... just..." stammered the boy, and with a sob darted away. He ran, ran, and ran out and away from home, his mother's cry, which he loved with a desperate passion, piercing his eardrums in her scorn and rejection. He did swear himself never; never again would he be in a position so humiliating with any woman, least of all with his mother. While the tears flowed freely down his cheeks he promised himself never, never again be humiliated in this way by any person in the whole world.

Chapter 1 »

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.