The Kiss - Cover

The Kiss

Copyright© 2012 by Janno Jones

Chapter 4

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Ashley's husband is away and she's bored. She goes to a party where she dresses like a girl from the Fifties, complete with a girdle. There she meets Brad, who kisses her like no man has ever done before.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Cheating  

At first Bill's eyes were popping out of his head when he saw how Ashley was dressed, but then he seemed to get suspicious.

"Have you been drinking?" Bill said. "You smell like alcohol."

"I may have had a drink," Ashley said. "Nothing wrong with that, is there?"

"No, I guess not," Bill said, yawning. "Are you okay to drive? I'm so tired I want to sleep in the car on the way home."

"Sure, honey," Ashley said. "I'll go get the car, and I'll meet you at the curb outside the terminal."

She was insulted that Bill had lost interest so suddenly, when she had tried so hard to be sexy.

Well, if he's not interested, I'm sure there are other men who would like to fuck me, she thought. She sauntered out of the terminal, wiggling her hips and smiling at the whistles and catcalls she got from the airport workers. When she got to the car she got an idea: she stripped off her top and took off her bra, and then sat down in the driver's seat.

Bill is certainly going to get a rise out of this, she thought.

So did the people walking by the car, the bus drivers who passed her and looked down at her bare breasts, and the middle-aged African American attendant at the parking garage when she rolled down her window and handed him her ticket.

"Very nice," the man said, grinning. "Lord Almighty, those tits are a pleasant sight to see this morning, young lady."

"Thanks, honey," Ashley said. "Glad you like 'em."

When she pulled around to the curb Bill's eyes looked like saucers. She got out of the car, her perky breasts swinging free, and said, "Let me open the trunk for you, Honey." She walked around to the back of the car and opened the trunk, in full view of people walking out of the terminal, and the cars whizzing past them. Several cars honked their horns, and Ashley waved to them gaily, her breasts bobbing back and forth.

"Ashley, what's come over you?" Bill said. He was white as a sheet, and he looked like he was going to have a heart attack. "You're flashing your breasts to the whole airport!"

"That's not the half of it, sweetie," Ashley said. "Come on, get in the car. We're going somewhere." She took Bill's wrist and pulled him to the car, then opened the door and shoved him in.

"Where are we going?" Bill said.

"Listen up, Honey," Ashley said. "I want to fuck, and I want it bad. And I'm going to do something about it."

She put the car in gear and pulled out, then speeded out of the airport and onto the interstate highway, driving faster than she'd ever driven before.

"What's going on?" Bill said. "Ashley, slow down, you're driving too fast. Are you sure you're not drunk? What's happened to you?"

"Drunk?" Ashley said. "I'm drunk on sex, that's what I'm drunk on. I want a big cock up inside me, and I want it so bad I can taste it. You just wait and see what I'm going to do."

She weaved in and out of traffic, till she saw the new high-rise hotel come into view. She got off the highway at the exit for the hotel, then hightailed it to the construction site. She drove right past a sign that said, "Keep Out: Only Authorized Personnel Beyond This Point", then made her way down a dirt path to where a group of men with hard hats were standing around."

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.