Crash 2 or Into the Fallout Shelter
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2012 by John Writer

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 2 - The woman from the Car Crash story gets herself into another dangerous situation.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Lesbian   Heterosexual   BDSM   MaleDom   Snuff   Squirting   Water Sports   Body Modification   Amputee  

I sat looking at my license in disbelief. The guy I'd spent my vacation having very kinky sex with was my new boss? I felt like Ellen in the pilot of Grey's Anatomy who realizes the guy she'd fucked as a one night stand on the eve of starting her medical internship was the brain surgeon she'd be learning from!

But over the next two weeks Bill acted as if nothing had happened. Finally, feeling a little safer I approached him. I went into his office and closed the door. "If it was you, why haven't you mentioned it yet?" I knew he'd know what I was talking about.

"Well I didn't realize you worked here. To be honest I was really surprised when you came in."

"Did you think you'd killed me?" I asked

"No I knew you weren't dead. I've done some ... research you could say, to know how long I can cut off someone's breathing and not hurt them.

"I was going to come to your house at night and play with you, but when I realized you were working for me I knew it would be inappropriate. However if you want to play outside work I'm willing. I didn't want you thinking you HAD to play with me."

He was very good looking and VERY good in bed but he was still my boss. I told him "Ok I want to play, dangerous stuff. Real danger, stuff that might get me killed. That's how I get off the best, when I'm really scared."

"I think we can set up some games. Let me think about it."


A few weeks later I was ready to crash another car. Bill had picked up an old junker and rigged it up special. It was an old 70's muscle car, really fast and built like a tank. Inside the seat was a dildo I'd sit on while driving. Also the car was rigged with cameras. We were going to film the entire thing and Bill was going to send it in somewhere, possibly to the old "faces of Death" assuming I died.

This crash was not going to be on flat farmland like last time but on a steep mountain road. No guard rails. If I drove off here the car could fall hundreds of feet to the next switch back.

Again I was naked. I'd driven the car here naked, my clothes were back home. I was scared/horny. I walked Bill to give me a quick fuck before we started. He lifted me onto the fender and entered me. Fucking my quick and rough. I was now ready.

The dildo was big and I mounted it. It restricted my movements somewhat but felt good. As I started the dildo moved in and out of my on long strokes. The faster I drove the fasted the dildo went.

Again I lost control as I came, I tried to steer it into the mountain side of the road but the car bounced off then went over the side. Over and over I went. We counted later, the car rolled 32 times before come to rest. I hurt bad this time. I was bleeding horribly between my legs. There was no way I would have survived had Bill not been there.

I don't know if Bill had medical training but he took me home and patched me up. He was even able to sew stitches inside my vagina, don't ask me how. It took a few weeks but I recovered with just a few more scars to show for my adventure. I'm not sure if he did it on purpose but Bill sewed me up a lot smaller inside. I have to say the guys I've fuck sense then have liked it. Bill's still my boss (at work) not my boyfriend. He's told me he's got a girlfriend at home, which is why I'm not allowed over at his place.


The second car crash was fun, but not nearly as fun as the first. What Bill suggested next really blew my mind. He wanted to make me into a geocache. Here was the plan: We'd post an ad on Craigslist with the GPS quadrants where I'd be tied down and helpless offering anything goes to anyone who could find me. I'd be remote to insure no one would find me and try to recue me. Bill wrote the ad but showed it to me.

"Hey everybody, wanna "anything goes" fuck of a helpless woman? I'll be tied up in the woods for anyone to use and abuse for 10 hours, from 10am till 8pm on XXXX. Just find me like a geocache here XXXXX. And when I say anything goes I mean ANYTHING. I'll be helpless and unguarded. You can even kill me if you think you can get away with it."

The part about killing me got me really hot. I don't have a death fetish. I don't want to actually die; it's the fear that gets me going. I figured though, I had a very good chance of actually being murdered this time.

So at 9am the next day Bill tied me to metal steaks he drove into the ground. I was speared eagle on the dirt with my knees bent. Ropes on my wrists knees and ankles. Totally helpless. Bill kissed me goodbye but refused to fuck me. He said it was almost certain I'd be murdered and he didn't want his DNA on my body. It gave me a chill to think about it but I was incredibly horny. Just before he left he said something that got me really really hot.

"Hell I'm so certain you're going to die I might not even bother to come back." Then he just left.

I wanted to touch myself so bad. This was by far the most dangerous thing I'd ever done. It seemed a long time before the first people showed up. I didn't see them at first. All I heard was a boy's voice, "Holly shit, it's real. Come check this out. She's really naked!" Two young boys came into my field of view. They were really young. I'm not a good judge of age in kids but I'd guess they were both 14.

"Have you even been fucked yet?" One of the kids asked. The idea of being screwed by a little boy WAS a bit exciting. I smiled up and said they were the first. "I told you it would be worth it to get here early" the kid told his friend. "Now we can both lose our virginity for real"

They both stripped. Both were skinny with pencil dicks and no pubic hair. Both boys had raging hard-ons. They were both very quick which was good because they suddenly got scared of something and ran off. Then the first adult showed up. He fucked me hard, cuming inside me then left. Another then another came a long. I was expecting a line to show up, but they were apparently respecting each other's privacy. I have no idea how many guys fucked me. It got fairly steady at one point, but nobody did anything bad until about sunset. As it got dark the guys coming slowed down then they came to a stop. I was fucked out but I knew I still had a ways to go when another guy showed up.

"I've been waiting hours to get some privacy." I noticed he had some kind of kit. "I brought my knives with me. I think I might take you up on your offer." This scared the shit out of me. This was it. Just like with Bill I'd started to think I'd gotten away again but now I was helpless with someone who'd just told me he was going to kill me.

He laid the kit where I could see it and opened it up. It was full of knives. I stared to panic. This was going to hurt and I knew it. He stripped down and laid his clothes where they'd stay clean. "You've been fucked so many times I don't think I need to worry about DNA. He started fucking me but I saw a small scalpel in his hand. As he fucked he started cutting my forehead. Searing pain burned into my skin. I felt blood running down my face. He seemed to be cutting a word into my forehead but I couldn't tell what. After he finished fucking me he got to work with the knives on my body. He cut deeply into my breasts. Deep enough that I sat the fatty tissue underneath. He cut down my sides. I could feel the blade raking my ribs. He cut me all over. Blood was everywhere and it hurt like hell. Pain was not my thing. Then he pulled out some nippers. I wondered what he was going to do then he grabbed my hand and started cutting off my fingers. He cut off all ten. I screamed and screamed but I knew we were so far into the woods no one would hear. Then I heard Bill's voice. "Hey motherfucker!" And the guy took off.

Bill pulled off his shirt and wrapped my hands up then used my own clothing, that he brought with him, to stop most of the bleeding. I was hurting too much to walk, but Bill carried my back to his car. He told me I had some choices.

1. He could take me to the hospital.

2. He could take me home and I'd become his new girlfriend, he'd take care of me but I'd be totally his until he decided to get rid of me.

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.