Crash 2 or Into the Fallout Shelter - Cover

Crash 2 or Into the Fallout Shelter

Copyright© 2012 by John Writer

Chapter 1

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 1 - The woman from the Car Crash story gets herself into another dangerous situation.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Lesbian   Heterosexual   BDSM   MaleDom   Snuff   Squirting   Water Sports   Body Modification   Amputee  

About a 2 years after my amazing car crash experience I got an e-mail that got me rather excited.

"So you like dangerous sex? Are you willing to lock yourself in a totally dark room and let a stranger do whatever he wants to you? Hurt you? Cut you? Maybe even kill you?"

That was it. What was I thinking? I wrote back telling him I wasn't really into pain all that much but if he REALLY wanted to kill me I might be willing.

He wrote back saying he probably wouldn't kill me, that it might be more fun for him to play for a while, but he might not let me go right a way. He wouldn't guarantee NOT to kill me. I'd only die if I wasn't enough fun. But he promised not to cause me pain.

My erotic danger fire was lit. He gave me a time and place to meet and said I ought to expect to be missing for at least a week. I had some time off work coming so I made arrangements, locked up my place and drove over to the address. It was an old abandoned building.

I'd been instructed to go into the basement where there was an old nuclear fallout shelter. I found the shelter and outside was a hand drawn sign that said "Take off all your cloths and jewelry, ID ... everything and place it into the box. Then go into the fall out shelter and close the door. Only I will be able to open it."

Once naked I entered and pushed the heavy door closed. I was incredibly scared. It was completely cave dark in the shelter. I felt a smooth hand grab my arm and I jumped.

"Relax. I promised no pain. Come with me."

I followed blindly. "You really are very beautiful." I felt his hand feel my tit.

"Can you see?" I asked.

"I have IR goggles on. I can see you fine. Also I'm filming this."

He led me to a bed then he tied me down. I was naked, blind, and helpless with a stranger who said he might kill me. I was so scared.

I have no idea why fear made me so horny but I'd never been so scared or so horny in my life.

Without warning he penetrated me BAREBACK! I hadn't thought of that! I cried out and started coming. He was fucking me hard. Incredibly hard. I loved it. I couldn't move much which added to the pleasure. I came down from my first climax and he was still fucking me. I tried to hug him but was still tied up. I felt another climax starting and was helpless to stop it. I felt wetness under my butt as I came down again then felt him cum inside me. He grunted then relaxed his weight on me. He was heavy and sweaty and it was hard for me to breath. But I was sated for now. He seemed to have fallen asleep. I felt his now limp cock slip out of me. I lay in the dark under this stranger wondering if I'd been fun enough.

After about 20 minutes he woke up and pushed himself off me. I had a new problem and he was going to have to untie me.

"I need to pee." I told him. I always seemed to need to pee after sex.

"Just pee? No poop?" He asked.

"Yea just pee." I told him

"Well I'm not letting you up to just pee. But I can't have you pissing on the bed. Guess I'll just have to drink it."

Well that was weird but I knew I had no choice. "When I touch your belly button go ahead and let it flow." I felt the bed bounce around and bit then felt his lips on my pussy. He touched my belly button and I relaxed. It was the strangest feeling ever to be getting what felt like oral sex while I took a leak but it did feel GOOD. After I finished peeing he continued to lick and stimulate me At first just to make sure he cleaned off all the piss but then I realized he was going to make me come again. I only squirt with deep vaginal orgasms but it was still wonderful. I lay back in sated pleasure as he got up.

"Ok my turn," I thought he was just going to make me suck him off. I love sucking cock so it was fine by me, after all he'd done a REALLY good job on my pussy, but then he said "my back teeth are floating." and I realized what was going to happen. How gross! But again, no choice.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.