Coming of Age With Mom - Cover

Coming of Age With Mom

Copyright© 2012 by jackieoh

Chapter 9: Home For Thanksgiving

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 9: Home For Thanksgiving - A mother struggles with the sexual attraction for her college freshman son. They work it out together while painting his new apartment. Undressing a lover is just as thrilling as the up skirt sneak peeks of childhood.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Workplace   Incest   Mother   Son   Spanking   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting  

The first day home for Thanksgiving, Todd awoke before the sun came up in the grey half lite of his mother’s bedroom.

“Broke the rule already,” he thought. They had agreed that he would sleep in his own room and here he was the first night back awaking in her room. He quietly got out of bed and used the toilet - quietly, too, and then closed the door quietly and stood looking at his mother sleeping soundly.

“Oh, what the hell, I’ll start the new rules tomorrow.” Quietly as possible, he lay down beside her, back to back, and thought about the previous night.

“I still want to be your mother, you know. I love being your mom. So I don’t want to be your wife. That’s why we shouldn’t sleep together, as much as it thrills me having you in my bed; we have to have some rules. You have to have dates, just like normal. We should both have dates, you and I. Or at least have these magic moments on specific days ... or nights. Maybe frequent. But not every night. Don’t you agree that makes sense?” He hadn’t answered because she had kissed him immediately, so he nodded agreement.

After Aunt Liv had left after dinner, they couldn’t wait to get undressed and into bed though. He played it back in his memory.

She was wearing a black dress as a welcome home outfit. Or maybe it was just a nice holiday dress. And as he lifted the skirt as their tongues struggled together, he found black nylons which went quite high on her thighs and black suspenders from her garter belt, holding them taut and pretty on her legs. High heels made her legs look gorgeous as he fondled her panties in the back, squeezing the firm round buns of her bottom.

I’ve missed this!” she whispered in his ear, sending immediate lightning and causing him to shiver with anticipation.

Any thoughts he had of her having changed her mind about their loving were wiped away in a moment of delicious lipstick and the thrill of their tongues playing together.

Her panties were black lace, too, and in the back, he could see in the mirror that they were sheer see-through revealing a pretty view of her bottom and the deep inviting crease of her ass. He moved his hand across the divide, knowing how much it thrilled her to have him touch her lightly there. He unzipped the dress in back and raised it over her head.

An old-fashioned girl, she also wore a sleek black slip with lace at the hem and at the bosom. Eagerly, he fondled her more through the silk of the beautiful garment. He couldn’t resist squeezing both perfect breasts in his big hands, as she grinned happily and put her hands on top of his, preventing any escape.

Finally, as she stood with her arms up, he pulled the slip up from the bottom, unveiling the pretty sight of his mother standing in her sensual black underwear and high heals. It was a sensational and highly sexy sight. He couldn’t recall her ever looking lovelier.

Her brassiere was a match for the panties, black lace with a rose pattern over her nipples and plenty of space in the lace of the cups to make it teasingly revealing. Even the wide band underneath the cups was lace and apparently a stretch fabric because the fit was so perfect. Todd’s throat suddenly felt dry with emotion at how sexy she looked and the fact that she had arranged all this for his pleasure.

“You like? She asked, twirling around for him to see. The sheer fabric which showed her bottom yet emphasized it by being semi transparent added to the effect and he couldn’t help licking his lips.

“Wow!”

“I will take that for a yes.” She laughed. He put his hands on her hips and then her bottom as he followed her up the stairs. His eyes couldn’t get off the crack of her ass under the see-through panties. Then he slipped his hand between her legs at the top of the steps and slid it up to the warmth of her pussy.

“Ohmigod...” she moaned, and stopped at the top step. “Oh, yes, honey. I have missed this. Yes, feel me up a little.” She parted her legs a little and waited for him to fondle the softness between her legs. “Oh your hands feel so good ... so good ... Yes!” She turned around and he cupped her pussy mound and rubbed the silky soft fabric. She pulled his head against her breasts, the steps making him just the right height to let him nuzzle her breasts in their lacy cups. They stood like that for long minutes.

Todd had never seen anyone look like this outside of the mens’ magazines on the newsstands and could not believe his own mother could look so completely sexy. She lay down on her bed and spread her legs with knees up in a coquettish pose. She summoned him between her black nylon thighs and he tore off his clothes to get at her.

“Oh my ... Todd, look at you ... so hard already! She laughed.

They had not even taken her panties off, but she held the gusset aside as he thrust his cock to find her wetness. She guided his cock with the other hand and he sank deep and happily into her pussy.

“Oh, god! “ They had chorused together.


And this morning, there she was, still in that sexy outfit. Looking mussed but beautiful. One stocking snap had come loose leaving the stocking twisted and wanton and tawdry, as it should look cast about by their violent fucking.

He lay down back-to-back and stared off into the grey dawn, thinking idly about their lovemaking.

He stretched a little and it brought his ass against hers. The sensation was incredible. The light touch of two erogenous zones renewed his erection, and he fondled his dick thoughtfully. Gently he flexed his ass muscles. She did not move away. She did not move. He lay there enjoying this thrilling new sensuality. His mother’s soft ass lightly touching his own. Her breathing was slow and even. Still asleep. He tightened his muscles again, feeling the silkiness of the see-through panel of the back of her panties and the soft wonder of Mary’s bottom. For long minutes he continued this highly erotic play, thrilled by the sheer joy of it. In a way he didn’t want her to wake, but just let him play like this. The touching was gently and he marveled at what a sensation it provided, making every inch of his body tingle with expectation. His cock was at a high state of arousal, just below the hardness it reached as it approached and then felt the intense wet heat of sliding into her pussy. Just a nice firmness, feeling fine beneath his hand. It was mesmerizing pleasure and he drifted in and out of sleep, each time awakening to the feel of her lovely ass in perfect black panties against his bare ass.

He wondered how it could be that no one had ever mentioned this kind of pleasure. Yet every married person must know about it! He was completely thrilled with this joy of the light contact with so much sexuality.

Mary was awake now too, just barely looking out through eyelashes at the grey morning light. She felt the thrill of his bottom against hers and lingered, then returned the caress by tightening her bottom muscles, squirming very slightly against her son’s tight ass. A smile crossed her face and she pretended sleep, feeling him tense and intense his muscles.

She thought of the fact that they had agreed not to sleep together after sex and a frown crossed her brow, but dissolved quickly as the memory of their homecoming celebration sex. She recalled how it had felt. He had pushed in so urgently, not quite all of it in one thrust, then again, all the way into her wet, waiting, wanting pussy. She moaned with pleasure, quietly, but a moan which took over all her body. Remembering, she smiled at his eagerness. His cock, thick and hard gave her the wonderful full feeling deep inside her body. There was little to describe that sensation, the fullness, the heat of his cock, and the joy of being filled by it. And then the anxiety when he pulled out. She wanted to scream, no! No! No! Shove it back in! That sounded unladylike but that was the feeling. One of great loss as he withdrew and then the joy of fulfillment as he rammed it home again. She had grabbed it as his body slammed tight against hers, wanting to hold it there, deep in her pussy. But she was so wet, that he could easily withdraw no matter how she clamped down on the nice long prick. And she had let him go. But put both hands on his young tight ass to pull it back in, deep, deep in her love— deep in her love tunnel, deep in her love chute, deep in her cunt. Oh my god it felt good. Had there ever been such thrilling lovemaking before? Had there ever been such lovely fucking before?

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.