Coming of Age With Mom - Cover

Coming of Age With Mom

Copyright© 2012 by jackieoh

Chapter 6: Turn About is Fair

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 6: Turn About is Fair - A mother struggles with the sexual attraction for her college freshman son. They work it out together while painting his new apartment. Undressing a lover is just as thrilling as the up skirt sneak peeks of childhood.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Workplace   Incest   Mother   Son   Spanking   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting  

Mary backed the car down the front driveway and stopped to see what the mailman had left. In the box were the usual appeals from half a dozen charities and one envelope that was too large and had been rolled up to fit the box.

“What can that be?”

“You got BIG mail, Mary! It was neighbor Nikkie Nelson. Nicky was Tammie’s mother out for a jog. Her pink and gray running suit and matching shoes looked right for Nikkie, always trim and tidy. Timmie and Todd had been close buddies all through their growing up years. She leaned against the car and looked down at Mary with a strange grin on her face.

“I went to visit Timmie’s new apartment last week and met some of his new schoolmates. They have it a lot better than when we were in school, you know.” They laughed and nodded in agreement.

“You know how you get revelations about their past adventures and misdeeds once in awhile? Well, I took him and his roommates out for dinner and in amongst the chatter, one of them teased Timmie about something he tried to hush them up about. Apparently after a few beers, Timmie told one of his childhood secrets to outdo the others.”

“Yes, I usually get a surprise like that at holiday table talk.” Mary laughed, “What did Timmie do. He is such an angel it can’t be too bad.”

“Yeah, you know they always talked about each having two moms, you and me? Well, Timmie told them that the tree in our yard was an excellent climbing tree and it gave him an excellent place to peep at his mother’s bedroom and bathroom windows.”

Mary laughed, then tried to stop it. “I mean, I’m sorry to hear that, Nikkie.”

Nikkie smiled a gleeful grin. “Wait till you hear the rest of the story ... It wasn’t enough to peep alone, so ... he would call Todd, his buddy, and invite him to run over and join him in the tree! How do you like that?”

“Really ... my Todd actually peeped on you?”

They finally laughed together and agreed it was OK for them to think it was cute but they couldn’t laugh in front of the culprits.

“He didn’t tell me if Todd had repaid it by inviting Timmie to come over to view his other mommy in the altogether.”

“Oh! Oh, I didn’t think of that. I will let you know if I hear the rest of the story...”

She drove away thinking over the windows of her bedroom. At the traffic light she tore open the large envelope and let the contents slide out in her lap. It was the pair of panties she had left at Todd’s. She smiled to herself and stuffed them out of sight and finished her grocery shopping. Curious, she picked them up, looking around the car to see no one looking.

To her surprise, she found the stain of Todd’s masturbation cum dried in the sexy little panty. She hid her hand away a moment and looked around carefully. She was blushing furiously. She drove to a drive in and bought a coke while she pondered what to do next. Wash them and send them back? Send a different pair to him as a joke? Ignore the fact that she got them? Call him and tease with him about them?

She made her decision and drove to the post office. Inside, she asked for a special delivery envelope and paid for express service. Back in the car, she waited for there to be no one around and then lifted her skirt and whisked the panties she was wearing off. It surprised her that they had a small moist patch in the middle of the crotch. She rolled her eyes that such a little thought of her son and Timmie had excited her. Or perhaps it was the fact of playing his trick back on Todd. Or the thought of him masturbating with his mother’s panties wrapped around his cock. Yes, she admitted, that was a very sexy thought, a sexy image ... She pulled up to the drive up drop box and mailed her panties to her son.

On a whim, she looked around carefully and in full daylight in the U.S. Post Office parking lot, Mary Fitzgerald pulled up her legs, the naughty pair of panties with her son’s semen in them ... and went on with her errands.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.