Channel Surfing
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2012 by Wayne Gibbous

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 2 - I rented my basement apartment to a young woman who, from what I later heard, was watching the adult channels on the cable we shared. I could hear her masturbating to it and soon we were both doing it at the same time but in our own quarters. That is, until she invited me to join her.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys  

Then, on Friday, I had just changed into shorts and a teeshirt and stepped out onto my deck to see the sun dropping over the trees when she drove up and got out. She walked toward her door and looked up to say hello.

"Would you like to come up, I was just about to open a bottle of wine and I've got a steak that would easily feed two?"

"Oh, that's nice, Lew, but, well, I'll pass, thanks."

"Well, in that case, maybe I'll just go and watch some TV," I said with a big grin, "If we watched it together, we could save on electricity, what do you think?"

At least it got a laugh as she hesitated, then said, "Um, well, if you'd want to come down and watch it at my place, maybe we could save some electricity. Come after supper, say about eight?" she ended with a broad smile as my heart did a flip thinking that tonight I might just see her naked and watch her masturbate.

It was painful almost to wait until five minutes after eight to knock on the basement door.

"It's unlocked, come on down, Lew," I heard from below.

I had stayed just as I was earlier, in a polo shirt and shorts and was soon standing in the living space in front of the sofa. Amy was wearing a robe so I was now virtually certain that we both had the same thing on our minds.

Then, seeing the bottle of lube in her hand, I knew I'd struck the jackpot or, maybe the 'jack-off pot.'

She sat down on the sofa, put the lube between us and clicked on the television and began scrolling down to what seemed to be our favorite channel.

"Here's the channel, wanna start first?" she asked.

I pulled off my shirt and lowered my shorts to the floor. I'd skipped wearing briefs so was now naked. My cock was still somewhat soft as it was our first time together and I was rather nervous.

I dribbled some lube and began as she watched me. The television was on but I was getting the sense that the two of us were going to be the evening's primary entertainment.

On the television, there was some kind of sex party going on, an orgy, supposedly of college kids, though it really looked like a porn film with actors if one wanted to call them that.

I was stroking my glistening cock, watching her watching me, when she opened her robe and pulled her arms out of it and lay back spreading her legs open. She looked at me, smiling as she clicked-on the vibrator and rubbed the tip up and down her cleft.

She was beautiful. Slender and trim, her breasts were nice and firm, standing up, crowned with small, erect nipples in the palest pink imaginable. Her other hand reached up to pinch one as she massaged her labia.

I picked up the lube and offered it to her as she said, "No, thanks, Lew, I'm plenty wet already," as I watched the probe part her lips and move inside.

She was perfectly shaved and not at all shy about her body. She even shifted some so I could see better between her legs. And she smiled at me as she did it, this was getting even better than I'd hoped.

She next moved her other hand down and with her fingers spread some of her juices upward over her clit then began pressing the vibrator's clit head down.

"Oh, so good, oooh, is this good for you, Lew?" she moaned.

"Yeah, great, you're really helping, I've never felt harder."

"You're a pretty big guy, Lew, let go for a minute so I can see," she asked coyly.

I didn't mind letting go right then so I could kind of cool off a bit, after all, I didn't want the evening to end too soon.

We both went along, slowly building to a climax and every time she would tilt the clit head down, she would moan some more, closing her eyes, enjoying it so much.

"This is much nicer doing it this way, Amy," I said softly as I moved my fist up and down.

"Yes, it was fun when we were doing it in our own places and listening to each other but this, well, this is lots more erotic. I don't know about you, Lew, but I haven't been this hot and turned-on in, oh, a long, long time. It really feels good."

"Oh, it sure does, Amy, seeing you like this is better than any adult channel or Playboy magazine or anything I've ever seen on my computer."

"It is, isn't it? I can't believe how hot this is and we haven't even touched each other."

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.