Channel Surfing - Cover

Channel Surfing

Copyright© 2012 by Wayne Gibbous

Chapter 1

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 1 - I rented my basement apartment to a young woman who, from what I later heard, was watching the adult channels on the cable we shared. I could hear her masturbating to it and soon we were both doing it at the same time but in our own quarters. That is, until she invited me to join her.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys  

At the end of the divorce proceedings, I ended up with the house which, at least, saved me from having to move. But we went our separate ways and, after six rather rancorous years, that was a relief.

There was only one thing I missed about my former wife, that was her sex drive. She was the horniest woman I'd ever known, so I went from sex every day, even if we were pissed at each other, to, well ... none, nada, zip. Oh, unless I provided it myself.

Sure, I did some of the bar and club stuff but that never seemed satisfactory and even the dating websites didn't seem to be that great. Maybe I wasn't working them right, I don't know.

But, I did keep myself busy for several years after we split by converting the basement into a rental, even with it's own back entrance. There was one from inside the house, of course, it had been, after all, the basement but I got it pretty much completed even with a bathroom with a shower.

Then I set out to find a tenant and thought before I post it on that famous 'List' everyone uses, I'd post it on the bulletin board at the grocery store I frequented.

The reason for converting the basement was twofold: some extra income and, well, I'd planned on trying to work it so I rented to a single woman, someone who might work out to be a 'tenant with benefits.' I'm sure you understand.

The posting brought me three calls the first weekend it was up. The first two were both guys and I showed them through asking each about drinking, problems with the police, drug use, basically trying to come across as a hard-ass landlord.

The third caller was a woman, Amy Landis, and after she asked a few questions, she wanted to come look it over. She said she could be here in about thirty minutes, so I told her to come on.

Well, the upshot was that the price was right, the apartment was convenient to her work, clean and new and I'd rolled in the utilities with the monthly rental, including cable which I could split off my own so it really didn't cost me anything extra. That clenched the deal on her part.

For my part, well, she was maybe twenty-five to thirty and very pretty with short blond hair and a very nice body. She was a little young, after all, I was forty-two, but, hey, she looked great.

She especially liked the location and the way I'd done the remodeling, I'm a bit of a perfectionist and she saw the quality of the work I'd done. She also like the secluded back yard as well.

She told me she had been temporarily staying with a girlfriend after moving out of her former boyfriend's house and she signed a year's lease that day. The next weekend a truck came and she moved in.

I did see her at times but it was always briefly until one Saturday afternoon, she was sunning herself out back. I had taken my kitchen trash out after I'd seen her from the kitchen window, that gave me an excuse to see her up close in the bright pink bikini.

"Hi, Amy, nice day, huh? Looks like you're enjoying it."

"Oh, not for much longer, I tend to get too dark if I tan too much."

"Well, you look fine to me," I said, not wanting to be too forward. But I also was admiring what I saw.

"I was wondering if you'd like to come up for supper later. I'm doing a steak and baked potatoes and a salad, typical guy food, if that's all right?"

"Oh, that's very nice, Lew, um, but I'm kind of just not quite ready for men-friends yet," and that was that. We chatted for a few minutes more as I took in her lovely body and I went up and jacked-off. It was looking like that would continue to be the sex I enjoyed.

At least I had my computer and I had all the adult channels on my cable system. So, I could take care of my urges as I watched porn online or on the TV.

I tried to keep pretty quiet because there wasn't any insulation between the first floor and the ceiling of Amy's apartment, just empty space mostly and I knew she also tried to be a good tenant.

But, one Friday night after I'd turned off the TV, I heard what sounded like television and as I listened, there wasn't a lot of dialogue other than grunts and moans. I know enough to have a pretty good idea what Amy might have been watching, so I turned the set back on, keeping the sound volume low until I could match what I saw on my TV with what I heard from hers.

As I cycled through the adult offerings, there it was, a scene with two women pleasuring themselves out by a swimming pool. But, with the sound low, I could tell that some of the moans were not scripted, some were coming from downstairs. Amy was masturbating while watching the girls on the television.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.