Becoming a Vampire Vixen
Chapter 3

Copyright© 2012 by Whiff

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 3 - A woman first loses her inhibitions, and then becomes the mate of a vampire.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/ft   Consensual   BiSexual   Fiction   Vampires   Incest   Mother   Son   Father   Daughter  

I was coming out of the shower when my husband came up to bed. He stormed in pulling off his pants. "Fucking Padres. That goddamn quarterback is gonna kill us. Shit Liz. When did you shave down there?" I was naked except for a towel wrapped around my wet hair and feeling very relaxed after three orgasms with Sally. It didn't surprise me that he hadn't noticed the changes in me, we hadn't made love in over a month. As he pushed down his pants and underwear, his cock had already risen.

Strangely, I did not feel tired enough to resist if he wanted to fuck. Woman to woman is fine and good, but a little rough male fucking sounded welcome to me. I resolved to insist that Dan take good care of me, rather than his usual suck my pussy for ten seconds, then let me suck him hard, and cum in five strokes. I did not sit down at my dressing table, but bent over, spreading my legs, and brushed my hair out wet. I thought that should give him a good view of my ass. From behind me I heard "Goddamn Liz, looking good. Feeling sexy?"

That was his usual cue that he was, so I looked over my shoulder and said "Take a goddamn shower stud, and I'll let you have your way with me. But no slam bang tonight." He slapped my butt, then hurried into the bathroom, and I heard the shower come on. I put on some of my good perfume, and spread my self out on the king size bed, my hands behind my head, letting my tits show blatantly., and my legs spread wide, making my pussy gape.

He came back through the door running a comb through his hair, his cock still at half mast, but when he saw my position, it firmed to nearly full hardness. My husband has a nice cock, seven or eight inches, and he still got it hard. He jumped onto the bed between my legs, on his knees, and leaned down to lick at my cunt. "Jesus baby, you're already wet." he muttered as he started to shimmy up to feed his cock to my mouth. I reached up to his shoulders and pushed him back down.

"Not so fast, stud. I don't know about your other bimbos, but this one wants to get excited before she gives a blow job. Now eat that pussy properly. And while you're at it, stick a finger in my ass." He looked at me with surprise, and an angry look flitted through his face, but he was thinking with the little head, so he lay down and began working on my cunt energetically. His tongue would catch my clit occasionally, but it was enough to get me started. I decided to give him a break, and swiveled sideways, grabbing his leg and pulling his hips up and over my face.

We had never done much sixty nine, but I had enjoyed it with Sally, so I sucked in his tool, just the first three inches, letting my tongue play with the head. He was smart enough to keep sucking my cunt, and was finding the clit more often now, since my groin would flinch each time he did. I thought to myself, "Christ, his son is a better lover than he is. But he is my husband." So I let his dong run down my throat a couple of inches, so my face was buried in his pubic hair. I heard him groan. I had learned to deep throat with Bobby, so it was new to him.

But suddenly I didn't care about hiding my new sexual nature from him. I didn't think he would divorce me, and besides I knew for a fact he had slept with one of my friends, and suspected with others. So I felt secure, and realized I was casting off another layer of the inhibitions that had dominated my life. As he twisted me around so my head was on a pillow, grunted as he entered me, and began to fuck, sucking on my tits, I rose up to him, no longer concerned with pleasing him, but taking my pleasure from his masculine body. He filled me nicely, and I humped so he hit my clit on each upstroke, and managed to cum as he began his frantic approach to shooting inside me.

I felt his spunk inside me, a little leaking out onto the bed, but we were in the center, so I would be able to sleep without a wet spot. I found myself moaning gently as I released, my hands out to the side, gripping the sheets. Not bad, I thought. It would be the last normal intercourse we would ever have.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.