Stopwatch
Chapter 17: Problems, Problems. Problems!

Copyright© 2012 by Old Man with a Pen

Time Travel Sex Story: Chapter 17: Problems, Problems. Problems! - This, that, some of the other. You know I have no idea what she, my muse, is cooking up. It happens when it happens. It is what it is. No sex at first. We're too young. Later on...oh my...at least I hope so. Time is heavily featured...travel is too. Oh...The Capitol is in D.C. A State Capital is in the state. That's how I was taught and I'm sticking to it.

Caution: This Time Travel Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Mind Control   Magic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Science Fiction   Time Travel   Extra Sensory Perception   Paranormal   Spanking   Light Bond   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Slow  

My Dad, and his briefcase, showed up at my house two weeks after we got back from the fiasco in Cuba.

"This is official," He more or less glared at me while he said it. "I want to know who, what, why, when and where. I want to know everything you know. I want it now."

"I need to see some hand written authorization," I glared right back. "If the signatures don't match you can go suck eggs."

Ah, the briefcase. The griefcase, sometimes, it depends on whose side you're on. Daddy unlocked it ... right away I thought, 'Oh Shit. I've never seen it locked before.'

He opened it and stuck a paper in front of my nose:

White House

Washington, District of Columbia.

United States of America.

Desk of The President of the United States of America.

Charlie, find out from your kid, what the fuck went wrong down south. The CIA

won't tell me squat. Also, ask him to call. Collect 555-1212, my line, no hoops.

Jack

"Care to take me to a pay phone?" I said, "Someplace out of town?"

We went, I called, the voice was right. "Yes, sir, I'll tell him everything I know."

I did. Daddy went home. Three days later he came back ... briefcase accompanied.

"You are probably the second most blessed kid in the world..."

"Who's first?"

"Saud bin Faisal bin Abdul-Aziz Al Saud, He's the son of King Faisal."

"Who?"

"Arab Prince ... tons of oil money."

"Only you, Daddy. Only you would know such an obscure fact."

He grinned. "Look, Jack is very happy with you. Heads have rolled at the CIA. He's heard of your 'Quest' for flight, and he's authorized a little excursion to the aviation junkyard at Davis Monthan, in Arizona. When he found out the girls had been placed in danger, too, by the idiots who are no longer in charge, he put them on the list."

"List?"

"If it's not TOP SECRET you can have it. Pick it out, up to six aircraft each, they'll totally restore them at the repair facility at the base, teach you to fly them and they're yours."

"Holy Shit!"

"Spare parts included." He opened the briefcase. He handed me a fairly thick bundle of oversized red and grey bills, "Jack wanted to make sure you weren't strapped for gas money. These are from his discretionary fund."

I stuck them in my pocket.

"The least you can do is look at them."

"Money is money."

"Not like these."

I looked, my eyes got big. I did a quick flip count. Holy Shit!

"WENDY!!! RACHAEL!! KIMBERLEY!!! Come see what the president gave us.!! ... Daddy's here, put some clothes on!"

"Oh, you have all three living here?" He smiled, "Must be nice."

"It's convenient. Wendy and I have the master, Rache and Kim have the two guest rooms. We're two blocks from campus, four blocks from Chinese, Middle Eastern and Italian food ... and Chicago style ribs are out near Coral Gables ... it would be nice if Lake Lansing was closer. Frandor is a short bus ride and downtown Lansing is close."

The thundering herd is heard on the stairs. I presented Wendy with one of the bills.

"Very funny, David, a phony one hundred thousand dollar bill. Great joke..." She looked closer. GASP "Holy Shit ... it's REAL!!"

I handed her another. I handed Rachael one ... one for Kim ... another to Rachael. One more to Kim...

"Get him!"

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.