Stopwatch - Cover

Stopwatch

Copyright© 2012 by Old Man with a Pen

Chapter 13: the Nice Thing About Money

Time Travel Sex Story: Chapter 13: the Nice Thing About Money - This, that, some of the other. You know I have no idea what she, my muse, is cooking up. It happens when it happens. It is what it is. No sex at first. We're too young. Later on...oh my...at least I hope so. Time is heavily featured...travel is too. Oh...The Capitol is in D.C. A State Capital is in the state. That's how I was taught and I'm sticking to it.

Caution: This Time Travel Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Mind Control   Magic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Science Fiction   Time Travel   Extra Sensory Perception   Paranormal   Spanking   Light Bond   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Slow  

We had some, actually quite a lot.

$4 mil at 5% over 6 years equals $5,200,000.00 and change. We let the bank do the calculating.

We also had the 90 thousand that we “lived” off for 6 years. Remember we did a Time Bunk to 1934 and bought voting shares of IBM. The sale of those netted, after Uncle Sam, $6 mil.

Time Bunk number two bought us bearer bonds that matured in 1960.

Experimentation with the watch proved to our satisfaction that one complete wind once around the stem equaled ten years ... generally. We also found that one click of the stem was about two minutes, but two clicks was 20 minutes, and three clicks was an hour and a half. Exponential is the word you’re looking for. Still it could get pretty scary. One full turn was ten years but one and a half was 30. A lesser degree of exponentially but still ... after three full turns the Time Bunk was a guess. At least depressing the stem returned the hands to 12 noon and us to the starting place.

Even that could be interesting. Wendy had to be holding on to me and a little bit of what we were standing on went too. When we were coming back we were forever finding that 30 fewer years of grass clippings made the ground lower so sometimes going back forward we had to “dig” our feet out. Two kids with muddy shoes during a drought.

Research into hidden treasure or ill-gotten gains gave us a time line and reasonably specific areas areas to watch the dirty deed and recover the funds, During the “fall” or “jump” of ‘29, people buried money and died ... we “found” it in 1958. Using the found money we Time Bunked and bought gold at 12 and sold it at 44 or bought penny stocks that we knew were going to bingo and sold them at peak value.

Construction and excavation in the present were continually uncovering buried funds ... we dug it up the night before and took some. We always left enough to make the newspapers the next day. We learned of a house up for remodeling that had millions in a hidden room that was discovered the day after we took half ... So ... we had money. and we got it the hard way. We worked for it.

As for our adventures ... you really don’t want to know but the worst one to date was walking into a watch repair shop in 1910 and having a new mainspring installed and the watch cleaned. We made the repairman nervous standing there watching the watch. “It was papa’s watch. He’s dead, and it’s all we have left. It’s not getting out of our sight. Do you want to fix it or not?” It cost one dollar and twenty five cents to get fixed. I gave the man 2 bucks and said keep the change. I was terrified the stem reset wouldn’t work. It did.

So we had money. We had one whole suitcase full on our honeymoon.

It takes about 4 hours to remove a load of freight cars and passenger’s cars, bicycles, motorcycles and their owners. Putting a new load onboard only took about two. We had six hours to explore., shop and eat something new.

Wisconsin and cheese. Everybody knows that. But how many people knew that, in 1960, Wisconsin was home to 120 full time breweries? Not many.

Wisconsin had an 18 year old beer law. We had fun buying cheese and beer! Beer, really good beer, was 10 cents a bottle, plus 5 cents deposit, and 50 cents deposit for the shell. Including tax? Under 5 bucks a case and you only paid that much once. Bring back the empties and shell and the next case was two dollars and 40 cents out the door ... Tax included.

The sixth time we docked in Ludington we had company, My mother, bless her heart, decided we were lonely and brought 13 year old Grace to keep us company. We had to pay for a main deck stateroom so the seasick little wench could lie down.

She was with us until Al had a day off and took her back to Pentwater to play with the cousins. Mother wasn’t happy about that. The cousins were in the “play Doctor” stage and they blamed it on Grace when they got caught.

In the meanwhile, we were exploring our sexuality. The playtime suitcase came out. I spanked her, she spanked me. She liked it, I didn’t. I didn’t like getting spanked and I really didn’t like spanking her. She liked getting spanked and I could tell she liked spanking me.

She absolutely loved getting handcuffed to the bed face down and taking it up the ass. The pucker was off limits if she wasn’t restrained.

“I love the helpless feeling. You could really hurt me but I trust you. No means No to you and stop means you stop. I love it.”

She tied me up, greased me up, and shoved her dildo up my back passage. I came buckets.

I greased her up, eased the butt plug in and fucked her for all I was worth. Skyrockets and stars.

One dark night, as dark as night gets on the Lakes, we snuck out to the bow and had a very good cum in the ironwork. Added to it was the knowledge that the pilothouse had a very powerful spotlight that might, at any second, shine on our naked asses. It didn’t, but it could have. She got so hot from the idea I was glad I’d put the ball gag on her.

During a free time trip into Green Bay, we bought a tanned split hide and and the trimmings and sewed up “clothes”. She got an arrangement of riveted straps that left her breasts free and a tiny patch of leather for her crotch. The diamond pattern was skin, the black lines were leather. It was too tight in the crotch ... she loved it. It all attached to a leather collar on top and the crotch piece on the bottom.

I got something similar but there was a hole in the crotch for my cock and balls to stick out.

Mostly, we sucked. Her intention was to keep from getting pregnant so she found interesting positions for sucking my cock while I was loving on her pearl. We went through a lot of pineapple.

Wendy found out right away that “good” commercial beer brands made my semen taste terrible, but the cheap local beers didn’t. We went through cases of pineapple.

Brussels Sprouts? No!

Bananas? No!

Spinach? YES ... if eaten with pineapple. We went through tons of pineapple, both fresh and canned.

Coconut milk? If you mixed it with pineapple juice.

During our honeymoon we met a lot of college kids, male and female. There were always a couple of guitar players who knew the Beach Boys music ... the afterdeck had impromptu dances and we danced.

Wendy had taken Jazz dance lessons along with an ancient form of Arabic Dancing ... Belly. Sometimes we entertained in the lounge. I played tabla and she shimmied and shook like a pro. She really was a picture.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.